Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,376 members, 7,800,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Bandits And Kidnappers Are Also Instigated By Celebraties - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits And Kidnappers Are Also Instigated By Celebraties (156 Views)

Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) / Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike / Lai Mohammed: We Know Where Kidnappers Are, Only Being Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits And Kidnappers Are Also Instigated By Celebraties by laiperi: 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
The rat race to break your neck showing off on social medias, immoral behavior and unnecessary conspicuous spending must be part of decadence killing many countries especially Nigeria.

Even those without money fake it. It starts with each of us.
Re: Bandits And Kidnappers Are Also Instigated By Celebraties by 143WaZoBia: 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2021
And you are still a terrorist.
How are the cabals buying private jets and mansions in burj khalifa not instigating the criminals? Dem de see Soludo drive rolls Royce amidst their property even when him be religious ruler. Just shut up and be honest With your terrorism business.

Truthfully I don’t think the Yorubas should align with any tribe we are still going to want to break later.
Re: Bandits And Kidnappers Are Also Instigated By Celebraties by chinjo(m): 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2021
I wish I can understand what you are saying.
Re: Bandits And Kidnappers Are Also Instigated By Celebraties by laiperi: 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
chinjo:
I wish I can understand what you are saying.

Ask the Pastor that just got a 3rd Jet praying for covid-19 to continue.

Ask other celebrities flashing their stuff on social media so that you can break your necks.

(1) (Reply)

Some People Are Benefiting From Banditry In Nigeria – Senate President, Lawan / Soji Amosu, Thugs Invade Ogun NUJ Secretariat Beat Members / Countdown To Obiano’s 7th Anniversary. Focus On Industrialization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.