Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State (35704 Views)

See The "Bridge" Built By A House Of Representative Member Seeking Re-election / Another Bridge Built By Okorocha Collapses In Owerri / Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by HeadShot: 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2021
Wike is a fraudster....

Playing to the gallery
Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by GeneralPula: 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2021
Donald Duke ..

I too get believe ontop that man..
Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by Rossycee(f): 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
Finally
Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by toxtimmy: 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
Politicians and their roads that don't last 1 year and bridges that lead to no where projects.
Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by 3gpvids: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
Wike they deceive himself

FYI:no be flyover na long bench
Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by EXOUSIAng: 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
merits:
grin
scientists be discovering new animals everyday...
This kinda looks like a hippo with some shades of human being
Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by Tomjazzy2: 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2021
Complete waste of Rivers State's resources.

This overhead bridge (wrongly called flyover) would have made sense if it had been built to cross from Ikwerre road to rumuodumaya, as that is where the main traffic is.

I passed there about 30minutes ago and wasn't surprised that there was heavy traffic, especially from the the bori camp axis leading towards rumuodumaya.

I can imagine how bad the traffic will get once more motorists realize that the road has been commissioned for use.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by otokx(m): 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2021
Tomjazzy2:
Complete waste of Rivers State's resources.

This overhead bridge (wrongly called flyover) would have made sense if it had been built to cross from Ikwerre road to rumuodumaya, as that is where the main traffic is.

I passed there about 30minutes ago and wasn't surprised that there was heavy traffic, especially from the the bori camp axis leading towards rumuodumaya.

I can imagine how bad the traffic will get once more motorists realize that the road has been commissioned for use.

oil on your head
Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by Coldie(m): 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
Wantedmiller:

Uncle Wike well done ........ looking good and nice but......

I swear down......You can't believe the kind of hold up at Rumuokoro now.

under that same flyover!

Rumuokoro population too much

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by waliezi(m): 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2021
Gov. Wike has done noble.
Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by otokx(m): 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2021
Coldie:

Rumuokoro population too much

not at all, it is the indiscriminate loading of buses, the evening roadside markets and what have you?
Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by HRMK: 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
which projects is wike talking abt?we all know his monthly allocation from abuja!
Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by elisho: 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2021
I was born in rivers but from Uyo all the south east no governor can do this let be honest no governor is working full now

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by okalanmor: 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2021
kufre2010:
Wike, that had gone to worship the Sokoto Caliphate and the Fulani Descendants of Usman Dan Fodio because of 2023. Fulanis are more deceptive than u think. If u think I am lying ask Hausa people
shut up your smelling mouth

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by SpatialKing(m): 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2021
Idiko1:
It looks stupidity in Nigeria has no boundary. I have waited long to see when a gutter built by Bini boy called Wike should be commissioned by Oba of Bini.
You becoming blind can't you see is underground
Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by braimeddy: 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
You are absolutely right. The person that made the design didn't plan it well. Same goes to that of garrison
Wantedmiller:

under that same flyover!

Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by Sunnyja: 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
Bluethong1:
Wike shouldn't have the balls to make this statement. He speaks from his pit Katrine mouth.

He doesn't deserve to hold any public office after his tenure.
Rantings of a confused fellow. You can't undo the flyover.
Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by Aconomist: 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2021
Why are you people so obsessed with these zebra stipes to the point where you are even putting black and white stripes on bridges? Do you see that nonsense done in any civilized country? Nation of monkeys.
Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by Emzenoz(m): 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
Idiko1:
It looks stupidity in Nigeria has no boundary. I have waited long to see when a gutter built by Bini boy called Wike should be commissioned by Oba of Bini.
yeah true. your stupidity has no boundary ?
Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by Ever8090: 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
Wantedmiller:

under that same flyover!

my brother..the thing shock me..that area does not need such centre table.. the Ikwere road wing was supposed to have an alternative bridge because that is where the traffic is...from the starting of this bridge, I told people that this one lane bridge won't solve the traffic issue in that place..it is a pity how our leaders don't work with their brain
Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by KenModi(m): 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
It's not worth celebrating at all. He's doing his job and that's why he was elected.

GOD BLESS FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA

GOD BLESS PDP

GOD BLESS ALL PDP STATES

GOD BLESS ALL SE/SS STATES

GOD BLESS ME TOO

You mind the idiots called ‘Nigerians’. Always celebrating and worshipping people for doing what they were elected into office to do; no wonder they always celebrate mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by BREYZ: 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2021
AmazingELixir:
More

So beautiful, I can sight my Church from here. Emmanuel Anglican Church, Okoro -nu- Odo.

Well done good son of Rivers State. More fruitful years sir.
Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by plaindealer: 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
Over a decade ago, his predecessor built magnificent and futuristic projects, but this noisy and loudmouth Buffon is still at fly-over level, flyover is a dime a dozen even in poorer states.

Sad to know this is still the state of development in the richest state in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by sambrow(m): 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
lilvicky68:
After I don trek tire for this road.. mtcheww
mehn... No be only you bro
Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by fidtopade: 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
I can't really comprehend what you are trying to say.
Idiko1:
Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by chimeyoung(m): 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2021
Abia state still dey build one flyover for 4years now�
Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by alizma: 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
Wantedmiller:

under that same flyover!

The hold up will be worst than before for both vehicles and people on foot that will be passing under the flyover. The way the sides are covered with iron plate coupled with the fact that there is no turning point at the beginning of both ends of the flyover like that of the Eliozu is a minus on Julius Berger's reputation. All vehicles have to get to the middle of the flyover before they can turn unlike that of Eliozu where a taxi that is coming from airforce can offload it's passenger and make U turn without getting to the middle of the flyover. Unfortunately the same mistake is repeated at 1st and 2nd artillery flyover that will be commission tomorrow. Also there are no garage at the ends of the flyover where taxis can offload their passengers and load, this will force them to offload and pick passengers right on the main road causing more hold up

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 02, 2021
Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by plaindealer: 2:15am On Mar 02, 2021
"We have promised and we have fulfilled. When they (APC) make promise they should fulfil. PDP has done all its campaigns in this state. Let the other parties come to tell us what they will do differently or had done while in office. Time is already gone for them."

Noisy, loudmouth, and crude wike attacking APC and other governors with his mediocre overhead bridge, this is a better, superior, and world-class infrastructure built by APC governor, not the kind of mediocre rubbish this empty barrel is making noise about.

Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by Nobody: 4:56am On Mar 02, 2021
Even a little baby in port harcourt suffers seriously health issues from the soot. A friend showed me how she cleans out solid black stuff from her baby's nostrils daily apart from the windows she cleans.

Pls sir, beef up security in ph and tackle this environmental hazard.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) / Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home / Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.