Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated (15245 Views)

Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later / COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated / Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by illicit(m): 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
Use this link....

It is legit

https://www.nphcdaict.com.ng/publicreg/

To register for #COVID19 Vaccination, visit our website https:///RVn9HsK1Ga and click on ‘COVID-19 Vaccination e-registration.
#YesToCOVID19Vaccine https:///26DrNYhI7o
https://twitter.com/NphcdaNG/status/1366330842486833155?s=19

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Eriokanmi: 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
Funny useless government. They're expecting less than 5m doses in a population of over 200m people yet, They're asking people to register for what wouldn't be enough for all the politicians to share. This government thinks everyone's stupid, always copying the west wrongly. I heard sanwoolu say people should come for a covid-19 test for free. The questions is, what's their daily test capacity in lagos alone? I cannever take someone who said he spent btw 100k and one million naira to treat just one covid-19 patient daily seriously. I see this as another means to cash out

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by pickatyouu: 6:25am On Mar 02, 2021
Na so for vaccine wey never arrive.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by BigDawsNet: 6:26am On Mar 02, 2021
Like, if you want the vaccine

Share if otherwise

11 Likes 64 Shares

Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by chrisixis(m): 6:26am On Mar 02, 2021
Naija my country, monies will exchange hands

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by slimjosh231(m): 6:26am On Mar 02, 2021
Thieves.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Sunkyphil(m): 6:27am On Mar 02, 2021
abeg i no need the vaccine

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by megacity: 6:27am On Mar 02, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Funny useless government. They're expecting less than 5m doses in a population of over 200m people yet, They're asking people to register for what wouldn't be enough for all the politicians to share. This government thinks everyone's stupid, always copying the west wrongly. I heard sanwoolu say people should come for a covid-19 test for free. The questions is, what's their daily test capacity in lagos alone? I cannever take someone who said he spent btw 200k and one million to treat just one covid-19 patient daily. I see this as another means to cash out

Take it easy. They can't vaccinate everyone in one day

I hope though the vaccine is same make and type they gave to Mr Joe Biden and NOT the type they say some evil people want to use to reduce population in Africa

MY ADVICE:
BEFORE YOU TAKE THE VACCINE, MAKE SURE YOU CHECK WHERE IT CAME FROM AND THE NAME OF THE MANUFACTURER

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by DoctorDree(m): 6:27am On Mar 02, 2021
We go come dey queue on top rubbish

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by samx4real(m): 6:27am On Mar 02, 2021
God forbidden

cheesy
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by EdoAirline: 6:27am On Mar 02, 2021
All the government agencies in Nigeria are mad

Imagine this rubbish.....

Useless Government

Buhari has infected this country with madness.

Even me typing this I'm not sure of my sanity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by lekki1444: 6:27am On Mar 02, 2021
shocked sunday igboho come and save me from vaccinaton oooo

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by sonofthunder: 6:28am On Mar 02, 2021
FG again, as though they will attend to the common man.

Wouldn't it be better to work with doctors to identify people at high health risk to covid-19 and give them preference?

We already know they'll have no system in place for the infants and elderly.

I better understand those who keep advocating never to rely on government for anything in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by GeneralPula: 6:28am On Mar 02, 2021
I’ll see to this later when I light up..

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by kindlyheart: 6:28am On Mar 02, 2021
I am not interested.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by oluwasegun007(m): 6:29am On Mar 02, 2021
If na to register for better thing now them go share am amongst themselves...

Carry it to aso rock...

Atleast na una dey get the virus...

You need to vaccinate yourself to protect me..

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Bsc(m): 6:29am On Mar 02, 2021
People wey dey chop belle full, make una go take injection.
But u guys really need to start with all our politicians.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Imstrong2(m): 6:29am On Mar 02, 2021
I will think about it grin
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by joelag: 6:29am On Mar 02, 2021
Na ordinary water dem wan inject for people body..
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Skyfornia(m): 6:29am On Mar 02, 2021
So much conspiracy theory about this vaccine...the fact that it's not the last resort is also discouraging.

Nigerian government are not helping matters too, you didn't share palliatives properly and now you are trying to share the vaccine properly..a lot of poor and average nigerans will reject this vaccine

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by OfficialGaGa(m): 6:30am On Mar 02, 2021
Register? everything for this country naim we dey register for... chaiii..... schedule date? na interview? I nor want ona vaccine b4...

my only fear n worry be say make one Aba and Alaba boys never produce their own.... supply give FG for cheap rate... Politicians go take the real one... while citizens go take the "made in Aba" own...

well ona say make we dey encourage made in Nigeria goods n products b4....
Na joke oh

Prophet GaGa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by whela(m): 6:30am On Mar 02, 2021
Politicians will secure and hodl it in apartments .
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by lugo99(m): 6:30am On Mar 02, 2021
I prefer make I chuk my self pet than did sh!t..
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by lekki1444: 6:30am On Mar 02, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Funny useless government. They're expecting less than 5m doses in a population of over 200m people yet, They're asking people to register for what wouldn't be enough for all the politicians to share. This government thinks everyone's stupid, always copying the west wrongly. I heard sanwoolu say people should come for a covid-19 test for free. The questions is, what's their daily test capacity in lagos alone? I cannever take someone who said he spent btw 200k and one million to treat just one covid-19 patient daily. I see this as another means to cash out
wee you keep kwayet. everythng is not about cashing out. this here is depopulation agenda angry

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by BlessedNuel: 6:30am On Mar 02, 2021
Life is full of choices....na person wey register dem go see vaccinate.
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by lugo99(m): 6:31am On Mar 02, 2021
I get agbo(herbs). our leaves and remedies I don't need chemical reaction or vaccine...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by zealousayo(m): 6:31am On Mar 02, 2021
Lori iro...
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Maj196(m): 6:31am On Mar 02, 2021
I will see what I can do wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder / Why Are Prayers Only For “barren Women” But Not “impotent Men”? Dr Olufunmilayo / Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.