Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers (27724 Views)

Edo Aluminium Association To Embark On 2-Day Protest Over High Cost Of Materials / Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters / Three Jukun Fishermen Arrested Over Attack On Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by Basher8583: 11:01am On Mar 02, 2021
LokoH:

“The individuals calling for the boycott of foodstuffs to the southern part of Nigeria may be unaware that millions of northerners, including their leaders that escaped hunger, poverty, starvation, banditry, Boko Haram, and the collapse of almost all the extreme northern states are now taking refuge in the South-West.[/b]

Abeg make Una bring food for Yorubas o. I saw them in Agege today, their eyes don dey red. Hungry don show for their face

Dont mind them. Every body just dey type nonsense. Back in the south, they have beel largely dependent on the North for food bothe meat and veggies. Its not like they dont have arable lands too its just that no one has time to inceat in large scale farming like the Northers.
Now they are calling the northernera bluff saying the can feed themselves. Do you know what it takes to start farming in a large scale to accommodate the souths consumption? Not even thier local farmers can cope. Farm produce will be on the higest as demand outweighs supply.

Lets all learn to love one another and stop all this childish tantrums.
I know it's fueled by those losers that want Naija to break. Well news flash for you fvckers.... Naija will remain one. You dobt like it go hang urself
Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by AlphaSoul: 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2021
Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by theTranslator: 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
BKayy:
I carry am over 2.5 starved people before the blockade ends.
So this is how you hate the SW?? Don't forget that millions of your fathers and brothers are hustling here cheesy
Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by Konquest: 6:54pm On Jan 13
Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by Konquest: 6:55pm On Jan 13
Iegendhero:
Thank you Jukuns.

However, I don’t think the Yorubas should take offense with what the Northerners chose to do with their farm produce. I am also happy that you guys have stopped bringing food down south. Please keep the tempo.

Yorubas don’t need any retaliation of any sort, that’s a lazy way of thinking. No need of blockading any petrol tankers or etc from getting to the North, that’s a lazy approach.

Sensible thinking Yorubas should now start investing in farming. It’s not necessarily we all waste time with conventional farming, there are other farming methods that can be employed with bigger yield and more control mechanism that can aid the supply of both foods and proteins.

Most of the basic source of food is grown in the SW. we have cassava, poultry, fishes, yams, and etc that can feed the population for the time being until we can match the tomatoes, beans, and other grains from the North side.

Even if it gets worse, we can import all these stuffs and I’m sure there will be little the customs controlled by the FG can do at the Western borders. Trust me when civil disobedience happens, the FG will be helpless, but that is the last resort honestly.
Bump.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State / Protesters Storm CBN Headquarters, Demand Emefiele’s Arrest, Resignation / Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.