Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,384 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South (44948 Views)

Angiama Community Residents Happy As Automobiles Arrive For The First Time / FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South / Ganduje: Movement Of Cattle From North To South Should Be Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by Hollusilva28(m): 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
Thinkfree:
how much do you have? I don't want ask a general question.
Check my page and see my real pics. I'm working legit work here in Nigeria. and I can afford to buy food I like, deal with that
Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by Owajigarrisson(m): 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
Zooposki:

I know your tribe. Las, las, God shame una.

Happy knowing undecided undecided
Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2021
Mrbillionaire:

https://thenationonlineng.net/traders-happy-as-movement-of-food-trucks-begins-from-north-to-south/
The buyers should start pricing them what I called "Nonsense price. " One basket of onions 2000k if you no wan sell waka. Those people are irrelevant now!
Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by Owajigarrisson(m): 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
Gbagura:
How would a person with a cow brain understand that all the oils entering this country comes through Lagos ports. So there's no oil in ondo state, almajiri? Who gave you that itel, audu? The only thing you contribute to Nigeria's GDP is those 'adua a gba, àṣírí a bo' that litters everywhere in the south.

Dont let me start with you oo. People dey talk, common fulani sef dey put mouth. Nomad like you grin

All these long sermons won't change the fact that Yoruba has nothing to use to retaliate against the North apart from thugs which will be easily subdued by able bodied Northerners. Stop roping Niger Deltans and Ibos into your nonsense,they are not against the North and that's where the oil you idiots are screaming about comes from

1 Like

Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by luluman: 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
epondudu:
Let hear what the haters of Nigeria's harmony will say on this.
The Igbos be that.
Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by luluman: 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
epondudu:
The Igbos be that
Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by Gbagura: 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

All these long sermons won't change the fact that Yoruba has nothing to use to retaliate against the North apart from thugs which will be easily subdued by able bodied Northerners. Stop roping Niger Deltans and Ibos into your nonsense,they are not against the North and that's where the oil you idiots are screaming about comes from
Open your eyes, close it and open again. The first thing you see is akube sense, pick it. Ondo State is northwestern state, I guess.

Bandit, go and sleep. Can we just go our seperate ways? We are tired of 'bambiala' fellow citizens. North is dragging this country backward. Power, that's all you know and it's not even showing on your citizens. Poverty, malnutrition, illiteracy etc pervades your region. It sucks being in the same country with people whose first love were cows.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by osazsky(m): 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2021
mensos544:
I'm not happy. We could've seen either who is more powerful. Let see if Southwest has d so called oil. Hold it if at all they has it, let us hold our food n light n let see who will suffered. Nonsense Yahoos
who told u north generates power..power electricity is from d middle belt..just as we in d south have refused to associate ourselves with the eastern ipob..no matter how they try to join us we ignore them..pls stop forcing urself on d middlebelt..u guys have nothing..u depend on irrigation to run farms and have youth who rely on drugs to work as farmers over here we dont need irrigation anything u trow to the floor germinates the nxt day and we dont do drugs

1 Like

Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by CodeTemplar: 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2021
epondudu:
The northerners realized what they will be losing in terms of patronage and skillfully reached out to their brethren in DSS to save face. Whose merchandise was rotting away? Who hungered? Who thirsted?
I laugh in harmony.
Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by Thinkfree(m): 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2021
Hollusilva28:
Check my page and see my real pics. I'm working legit work here in Nigeria. and I can afford to buy food I like, deal with that
if you can doesn't me every body in the south can do the same.
Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by Owajigarrisson(m): 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
Gbagura:
Open your eyes, close it and open again. The first thing you see is akube sense, pick it. Ondo State is northwestern state, I guess.

Bandit, go and sleep. Can we just go our seperate ways? We are tired of 'bambiala' fellow citizens. North is dragging this country backward. Power, that's all you know and it's not even showing on your citizens. Poverty, malnutrition, illiteracy etc pervades your region. It sucks being in the same country with people whose first love were cows.

Even the oil producing part of Ondo State is Ijaw land not Yoruba so what are you saying grin grin

Yoruba land is dry and resourceless.

1 Like

Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by AfonjaConehead: 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2021
The south should mark this day. The north should be made to pay for this stupidity.
Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by Hollusilva28(m): 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
Thinkfree:
if you can doesn't me every body in the south can do the same.
hello you won't die of hunger. If there's no food today, tomorrow food will come. People around you won't let you suffer. Face the reality, if Nigeria separate today, the world is not ending. our lives continue
Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by IBM52(m): 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2021
If the strikes continues for at least a week, Southerners go hear am no be small. USELESS PEOPLE
Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by chrisblack: 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
epondudu:
who are the haters. You mean those that kill with impunity right? We know them ,the killers. They are the ones causing all the problems. Their action is the result of why people are tired

1 Like

Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by plaindealer: 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
Glad that the adults and right thinkers in the North stepped in to save and protect their agric and food future in the North, but it's too late and the message clearly landed in the SW and was received loud and clear.

Food is a very powerful and security weapon, a weapon that should never be used, and a card that must not be played unless it's absolutely necessary per life and death situations.

Sadly for some careless people in the North, they showed their hands by sending that message to the SW that food as a critical weapon is on the table and they are willing to use it will.

One thing you don't want your customer to do is to give them reasons and motivation to re-think their dependence on you or ultimately producing their own food and supplies.

They made a terrible mistake, the SW also made a terrible mistake, they saw the writing on the wall way too late, but it's never too late to formulate their own food security strategies and slow down or eliminate the food security threat by sourcing their food from within.

Luckily, we are not at war, so we dodged this weapon from the North.

I know the SW and the North won't let this get out of hand and quickly resolve the issues as soon as possible. The North can not survive without the Tens of billions they make every day across the SW especially considering the fact that the SW is their largest market, even many times the size of their markets in neighboring countries.

Again, it's too late, the cat is already out of the bag.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by Christistruth00: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
If you want keep believing in lies and propaganda!!

The strike is still on!!

Our men are working intercepting trailers trying to smuggle food down south!!

The strike is not ending anytime soon!

While you are at it make sure no Petrol, Fish ,Medicine, Manufactred Goods or anything from the Ports moves from the South to North
even refuse your States Monthly allocations from Crude Oil Funds and send it back to the South.
Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by NECO1998: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
I thought the strike would last for at least a month so that we know whether north or south would starve. So north don tire? Their body don tell them? We southerners are the ones making them misbehaving in all ramifications.
Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by Asswipemod: 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

The strike is still on!!

Weyrey, how market? You go fit sleep tonight?
Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by mynd1(f): 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
Hollusilva28:
Them Northern people are very useless and clueless. Please I need to see those that advice them in the first place. They don't know how to reasons at all, all what they know is lankadede. Motherfuckers and their useless idiots on nairaland. Do you think south would be starved to death, capital NO, individuals of southerners have money to import groceries.

I spit on backward idiots called northerners
No wonder u look unkempt and wratched. U r full of hate and that's why u will never progress. Ass ho*Le.
Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
Keep your useless food,fools ! We have always known that you guys are stupid and you won't stop proving us right ! Thieves, they want a whopping N450 billion as compensation ! For what exactly are these criminals making such a demand ? For killing and maiming thousands of Nigerians and forcefully took over their land ?

North! North !! North !!! Don't tempt us to deal ruthlessly with you guys. You may never be able to recover from it ! We are not begging you to bring any foodstuff or diseases infested cows to our region. We can survive and even live better without you but you can't survive without us !

Open grazing is permanently ban in our region especially south west and any idiot fulani herdsman who willfully disregard that law will be severely dealt with and his cows will be shot dead. Don't even think any yeye Governor will be able to protect you from our wrath !

F.uck you,f.uck your cows,and f.uck your food ! Bunch of senseless morons.
Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by LamidicownuBSS: 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2021
vibbb:
Who beg them. Nonsense.

The South will do extremely well without.

Why are u angry? This people are not fighting south but security for their members.

To be sincere, can u bear this?

Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by LamidicownuBSS: 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
vibbb:
Who beg them. Nonsense.
The South will do extremely well without.
What do u think about this

Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by udemzyudex(m): 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2021
lol.. all this media propaganda is just a waste a of time.
Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by LamidicownuBSS: 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
Hollusilva28:
Them Northern people are very useless and clueless. Please I need to see those that advice them in the first place. They don't know how to reasons at all, all what they know is lankadede. Motherfuckers and their useless idiots on nairaland. Do you think south would be starved to death, capital NO, individuals of southerners have money to import groceries.

This people are not fighting the south but protesting for govt to give their members enough security as they about with their business prior to what happened in shasa,

57 Hausas were killed and trailers loads with foodstuffs set on fire.

the invident is this

Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by LamidicownuBSS: 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
Hollusilva28:

Always think b4 u type rubish

Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by udemzyudex(m): 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

The strike is still on!!

Lol.. see this one.
Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by Sagay212: 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2021
How can an average abo.ki know the value of business and trading. They are only used to almajiri lifestyle where they just beg,beg ,beg and waste their lives away.
Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by smallsmall: 12:39am On Mar 02, 2021
Iegendhero:
Are they tired already?

It’s too early nao.

I think the SW should also boycott such goods, DONT BUY FROM ANY NORTHERN TRADER, even if they cant block the trucks from coming-in around Owo/Akure Axis.
Time to teach these motherfuckers some good lesson about not messing with the SW.

1 Like

Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by smallsmall: 12:44am On Mar 02, 2021
LamidicownuBSS:

This people are not fighting the south but protesting for govt to give their members enough security as they about with their business prior to what happened in shasa,

57 Hausas were killed and trailers loads with foodstuffs set on fire.

the invident is this

Shut Up there!
How many Security has the Govt of this Fulani Buhari, provided for all the various massacres of Yorubas and Igbos, killed in their Homes, on their farms or on the Highways, by these Fulanis?
Did the Northerners in Shasha not kill Yorubas and destroy Yorubas properties in the fight? Where is the Govt security for those ones?
Upon say these Northerners have the liver to attack Yorubas on thei rHome Soil!
Danborobanza.
They should keep their Cows and Tomatos, it must not be allowed into the South West. never again

1 Like

Re: Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South by smallsmall: 12:52am On Mar 02, 2021
LamidicownuBSS:

Why are u angry? This people are not fighting south but security for their members.

To be sincere, can u bear this?

They are not fighting SW but they can burn and kill the people of the SW?
Honestly speaking, can you understand and accept a visitor you welcomed to your House, burning your House and killing your family members, as these Northerners did in Shasha and so many other places in the SW?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Chude Meets With Chief Innocent Chukwuma (Photo) / 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East / Kwankwasiyya To Ganduje: Remove Red Cap Within 2 Days Or Face Legal Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.