Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Finally It's The Rapture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally It's The Rapture (3488 Views)

2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For / I Dream Of The Rapture / The Rapture - Jesus Second Coming In Two Stages ? Is The Rapture Secret ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally It's The Rapture by Nelbless(m): 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2011
HELLO EVERYONE
PLEASE I HAVE AN URGENT MASSAGE TO EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM, IT'S ABOUT THE COMING OF THE KING, THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS,
FINALLY THE VEIL HAVE BEEN UNVEILED, OUT OF THE BOWELS OF HIS LOVE ON US, HE'VE REVEALED IT ALL, THAT WE MIGHT NOT FACE THE BEAST, PLEASE VISIT http://www.choothomas.com/urgentmessage.html FOR proof and also http://www.familyradio.com/graphical/literature/tracts/frames/index.html for great secret that guarantees of the coming of the lord this year 2011, as for me, am going on air, tv, radio and everywhere to awake the sleeping giants and tell them about the rapture, please read more about , our destination (believers) by buying a copy of Choo Thomas's Heaven Is so real book, and mary k baxter's Divine revelation of heaven and divine revelation of hell (destination of unbelievers), i love you all.

Evang. Misheal
Re: Finally It's The Rapture by justwise(m): 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2011
Stop that joke oo, me never marry, no kid and u are here talking abt rapture? Dey send u?
Re: Finally It's The Rapture by nanidee(f): 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2011
No one knows the exact time of the rapture. Not even the Son Of Man, Only God.

I honestly do not believe anyone knows the date or month or year.

It is true that there are signs pointing to the end, but the exact time, no one knows.
Re: Finally It's The Rapture by Nelbless(m): 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2011
please be serious , no one knows, yet he said in amos 3 vrs 7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but He revealeth his secret unto His servants the prophets.
he reveals his secrets to his close once, remember noah, plz take heed, am pleading cry cry cry cry

that picture is an example of what will be happening that day

Re: Finally It's The Rapture by Nelbless(m): 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2011
please just click www.familyradio.com for all you need to know about this, please tell others, remember the days of noah, people were laug him and his household, all that befall earth is now history, cry cry cry
Re: Finally It's The Rapture by Brite02(m): 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2011
^^ abeg poster, no make me fear 0o
Make i go repent sharp sharp. .
Re: Finally It's The Rapture by 190: 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: Finally It's The Rapture by Brite02(m): 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2011
^ dude why u dey laugh na smiley
Re: Finally It's The Rapture by Natasha2(f): 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm its a wah when even Jesus doesn't know I know we are in the end time and even if rapture is going to take place this year I won't believe it just because someone said it or you feel you have prove, repent for the kingdom of God is at hand  ''not all those who say to me Lord Lord shall enter the kingdom of heaven'' ''and I will say unto them depart from me ye workers of iniquity I knew you not'' STOP SPREADING FALSE PROPHECY REPENT O THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT FINGER TIPS ALREADY
Re: Finally It's The Rapture by petres007(m): 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2011
Nelbless:

HELLO EVERYONE
PLEASE I HAVE AN URGENT MASSAGE TO EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM, IT'S ABOUT THE COMING OF THE KING, THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS,
FINALLY THE VEIL HAVE BEEN UNVEILED, OUT OF THE BOWELS OF HIS LOVE ON US, HE'VE REVEALED IT ALL, THAT WE MIGHT NOT FACE THE BEAST, PLEASE VISIT http://www.choothomas.com/urgentmessage.html FOR proof and also http://www.familyradio.com/graphical/literature/tracts/frames/index.html for great secret that guarantees of the coming of the lord this year 2011, as for me, am going on air, tv, radio and everywhere to awake the sleeping giants and tell them about the rapture, please read more about , our destination (believers) by buying a copy of Choo Thomas's Heaven Is so real book, and mary k baxter's Divine revelation of heaven and divine revelation of hell (destination of unbelievers), i love you all.

What manner of crap is this
Re: Finally It's The Rapture by Image123(m): 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2011
I'll stick with Jesus. He said no man knows the day.
Re: Finally It's The Rapture by thehomer: 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2011
Nelbless:

HELLO EVERYONE
   PLEASE I HAVE AN URGENT MASSAGE TO EVERYONE IN  THIS FORUM, IT'S ABOUT THE COMING OF THE KING, THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS,

Evang. Misheal

Yes one of those who has seen the light.
We've started a countdown here.
Re: Finally It's The Rapture by nuella2(f): 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2011
Jesus is coming soon! It can be today or the next 20yrs.
Re: Finally It's The Rapture by thehomer: 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2011
nuella2:

Jesus is coming soon! It can be today or the next 20yrs.

Or it could be in 39 days.
Re: Finally It's The Rapture by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 13, 2011
You rapture proponents should not commit suicide oh! just like the Guyana tragedy peeps. please keep it low, there is no rapture at all.
Re: Finally It's The Rapture by alagha: 10:53am On Apr 13, 2011
HE IS COMING NOW!
Re: Finally It's The Rapture by isquar3d3(m): 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2011
thehomer:

Yes one of those who has seen the light.
We've started a countdown here.

thehomer:

in 39 days.
countdown ke? 39 days ke? Ha! Me i still hv some restitution to make o! Pls extend it till nxt yr.
Re: Finally It's The Rapture by toluxa1(m): 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2011
Image123:

I'll stick with Jesus. He said no man knows the day.

nanidee:

No one knows the exact time of the rapture. Not even the Son Of Man, Only God.

I honestly do not believe anyone knows the date or month or year.

It is true that there are signs pointing to the end, but the exact time, no one knows.

the phrase "knows no man" does not refer to every single last human being, but rather refers just to the unsaved of the world, by how this same phrase or concept is used in some of the other passages of the Bible. We will first look at I Cor. 2:10-11 where we read,

"For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knows no man, but the Spirit of God."

Now does this mean that absolutely "no man" [/b]or person can know the things of God? Of course not! For we read in the very next verse,
[b]
"Now we [that is, the saved ones] have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God."

So the phrase "knows no man" in this passage CANNOT refer to every single human being, but must refer to only the unsaved who are of the spirit of this world, and who do not have the Spirit of God. Those who have the Spirit of God on the other hand, namely the saved of the world, are not in the same category referred to by the phrase "knows no man," for they can know the things of God as we just read in the scripture.

What we see, therefore, is the same use of the phrase "knows no man" [/b]as we saw in the passage where we read, [b]"But of that day and hour knows no man," namely that the phrase "knows no man" does not mean that absolutely no one can know the day and time of Christ's return and the end of the world, or, in the latter verse that we looked at, that no one can know the things of God, but rather those who have the spirit of God, as did Noah, can know all these things, whereas the unsaved who do not have the spirit of God can know nothing of the Spirit - like the scripture says of them and them alone, "no man knows." And again I Cor. 2:14 states, "the natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them because they are spiritually discerned."

As another illustration to add further support that God is using the phrase "knows no man" in reference to unsaved humanity and not the saved when he says, "no man knows," let's take a look at Romans 3:10 where we read, "As it is written, There is none [that is like saying, no man] righteous, no, not one: There is none [that is, no man] that understands: there is none [that is, no man] that seeks after God." Now does this mean that there is absolutely "none" or no persons who are righteous; "none" or no persons that understand; and "none" or no persons who seek God? I mean if we want to take the "none" and say that it refers to every single last human being, then that is the conclusion that we must come to. But we all who believe and have knowledge know that that is not the case: for according to the Bible, there are some who are righteous in God's eyes; there are some who understand; and there are some who seek after God. This is not because any person has any of these godly attributes in themselves of righteousness, understanding, and seeking God, but these are the very ones who have been made as such by the Spirit and salvation of Christ. Therefore, the "none" does not refer to every single human being just as the phrase "knoweth no man" does not refer to every single last human being, but is simply referring to all humans who are without salvation, without the Spirit, and without Christ. And, in that sense, there are absolutely "none" who are righteous; "none" who understand; "none" or no man who seeks after God; and, in that sense and that sense alone, "no man knows" the exact day and time of Christ's coming and the end of all things. But for those who are with salvation, with the Spirit, and with Christ, they can know.

Perhaps a good way to help visualize all this is to see the unsaved people and the saved people as in two completely different kingdoms or worlds. Remember Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world" (John 18:36). So we can look upon all the unsaved as in this world, and we can look upon all the saved who are of Christ's kingdom as in another world, which is completely spiritual. Now when God says that "no man knows the day and hour," He has in mind that "no man" in this world "knows the day and hour," and He can say this with absoluteness because in this world, in the flesh, without the Spirit, absolutely no one knows nor indeed can know. But, on the other hand, Christ can also speak as if speaking about His kingdom or spiritual world with the same absoluteness because in Christ's kingdom, in the spirit and not the flesh, everyone who is saved can know "as in the days of Noah." Because of these two conflicting and differing kingdoms or worlds, it should not be a surprise why we find some passages which seem to say that no man can know, while other passages which teach the exact opposite. One is viewing things from the perspective of this world and unsaved man, while the other is viewing things from the perspective of Christ's kingdom or world, the realm of the saved and spiritual people of God.
Re: Finally It's The Rapture by thehomer: 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2011
isquar3d3:

countdown ke? 39 days ke? Ha! Me i still hv some restitution to make o! Pls extend it till nxt yr.

Hmm this is a difficult request to grant but don't worry, by then it won't matter. But will you actually be ready by next year? I want to start planning on who to use next if the decision is made to spare humanity like Nineveh was spared.
Re: Finally It's The Rapture by Image123(m): 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2011
@toluxa1
While i agree with the most of what you posted, the context of that passage is so clear, and the scriptures cannot be broken.
Mark 13v32. But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, NOT THE ANGELS which are IN HEAVEN, neither THE SON, but the Father.
It's clear He added angels in Heaven, and even Himself while on earth. It's not just talking about sinners. Our visions, dreams, trances, revelations and convictions should be guided by a MORE SURE Word of prophecy, which is the Bible. If Jesus tarries, may 11 will come and go, we'll be here. Two things i'm sure of. One Jesus is coming soon. Two it's not may 11.
Re: Finally It's The Rapture by chiteny(m): 3:48am On Apr 14, 2011
please be serious , no one knows, yet he said in amos 3 vrs 7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but He revealeth his secret unto His servants the prophets.
he reveals his secrets to his close once, remember noah, plz take heed, am pleading

that picture is an example of what will be happening that day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ehhhm Bia Mister Poster abi na Nibles? If Jesus Himself says he does not know the day, then how manage will he reveal it to you? Are you sure Jesus is the one that told you when the rapture will happen?
Re: Finally It's The Rapture by toluxa1(m): 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2011
@image.

How are you my brother. Well, I will have posted the same thing you posted a few years ago too until I actually did, by Gods help a deeper study on this issue. Its way way beyond what I can type here.

PS: Long time ago I have always known there was a problem with my understanding on verses like Mark 13 v22. Let me ask you, do you seriously believe that JESUS himself does not know the day (as started in that verse and as we have always been thought). What is your view on this?
Re: Finally It's The Rapture by toluxa1(m): 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2011
Another passage of particular import is I Thes. 5:2-5 where God says,

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction comes upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

Here we are told right out that "ye, brethren [that is the true believers] are not in darkness, that that day should overtake [them] as a thief," yet the true believers "know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night." Obviously, what this is saying is that the true believers or saved ones of the world know that to the unsaved of the world, which also includes all the false believers, Christ comes as a thief or as a surprise, but to them, that is the saved ones, the Day of the Lord does not come as a thief or surprise because, as we have been learning, the true believers can and will know the exact day and time; they "are not in darkness." As it is written of them, "Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness," which clearly infers by contrast that those who claim we cannot know the exact day, , are showing by this that they are "in darkness."
Re: Finally It's The Rapture by chiteny(m): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2011
Toluxa1, the day of the Lord is not know by anyone even Jesus as you earlier quoted in Mark 13 vs 32. Now this other scripture you quote does not say expressly we will know the day the Lord will come. Yes that day will come like a thief in the night, but the bretheren who can tell the times/seasons when the day is close (as given by the Lord) will be able to keep their guard against all excesses in expectation of His coming. Thus they will not be perplexed on that day as they have been looking foward to it.

I hope i clarified things for you.

Sorry i wrote in a hurry and could not give bible verses.
Re: Finally It's The Rapture by toluxa1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2011
Well, I can see that the main opposition to the fact that we can know the day is Mark 13, and its parallel passages. When I am free i will post further on that passage, by COMPARING SCRIPTURE WITH SCRIPTURE and not just dwelling on just 1 verse to learn truth. We have to compare it with every other thing the bible has to say on the matter.
But for now, lets take a closer look at the context of probably the most quoted verse in the Bible against knowing the time of our Lords coming as recorded in Mt. 24:36-39. It is parallel to Mark 13. We read,

36 But of that day and hour knows no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
[/b]38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and be giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

What is so interesting about the context of this verse is that we are told that Judgment Day and the coming of Jesus Christ will be [b]"as it was in the days of Noah," [/b]because immediately after we read that [b]"no man knows that day and hour,"
Christ says, "as it was in the days of Noah, so shall also the coming of the son of man be." This comparison with the coming of Christ and the end of the world with how it was in the days of Noah is a consistent teaching in the Bible as in Luke 17:26 where we read once again, "As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the son of man." And similarly, we read, in II Pet. 3:6-7, "Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, are reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men." Through such comparisons between the judgment of the flood and the final judgment of this world, it is clear that God wants us to look at how it was in the time of Noah in order to learn about how it will be at the second coming of Christ and the end of the world.

So we are now compelled to ask the question, did any person or people know the exact time for the world's destruction in the days of Noah? The answer is an emphatic, YES! Noah and his family knew, and they were the only eight people who were saved out of probably over a million people at that time. God had said in the time of Noah as recorded in Genesis 6:3, "My Spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years." And as the time of judgment got closer, God told Noah as recorded in Gen. 7:4, "And yet seven days and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth."

Matthew 24:38-39 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Re: Finally It's The Rapture by Image123(m): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2011
@toluxa1
see, this issue's not hard. Like the atheists are counting down, the proposed day's near, we'll see. i stand on the Word knowing that the Scriptures cannot be broken. If you're really asking me if i sincerely believe the words of Jesus in mark 13v32, i'm surprised. But i'll answer nonetheless, i do believe. And the way you've been taught might not be the same way i was taught. Like i know that Jesus was in man's flesh when He said this. That is, He wasn't for instance, omnipresent like He normally was, nor was He glorified. Now, He's glorified, resurrected and exalted. He's gone to meet the Father. We can't rule out that He now knows. His tone after resurrection and in Revelation especially SUGGEST/INFERS that He now knows.
But definitely, we're still flesh. The apostles didn't know, none of them knew. We don't quote out of law and say the Lord will not do anything without His servants. Were the apostles not God's servants and prophets?
Re: Finally It's The Rapture by Image123(m): 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2011
Looking at 1Thessalonians 5, we'll see that it's not saying something different from what Jesus said. It's not news again to true believers that we are in the last days and Jesus is coming v.soon. True believers aren't in darkness to that. Unbelievers don't believe that. They're mocking and saying where's the promise of His coming, everything continues the same way. That's basically what the passage says from verse 1-7. We're to watch, because even though He's coming as a thief i.e suddenly, we want to be found ready. The world definitely will not be ready. That's why He says 'let us not sleep like others' i.e let's be on guard. Verse 2 so clear. You too should know perfectly well that the rapture will be sudden, not announced on the internet and radio. God's Word cannot pass away. How were the days of Noah, Jesus described it in a definite way, and you QUOTED IT! They were unprepared, eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, too occupied. Jesus warned and warned and continued to warn His disciples not to miss His coming. Why?
Re: Finally It's The Rapture by Image123(m): 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2011
I'll post some few more verses that are clear enough for any reader of the english language to comprehend that No man will know when The rapture's to happen.
Mark 13v33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: FOR YE KNOW NOT when the time is.
Matthew 24v42 Watch therefore: for YE KNOW NOT what hour your Lord doth come.
Matthew 25v13 Watch therefore, for YE KNOW NEITHER THE DAY NOR THE HOUR wherein the Son of man cometh.
Luke 12v40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at AN HOUR WHEN YE THINK NOT.

The above is clear enough and unmistakable without need for special inferences and visions. This is a more sure Word.
I do not doubt Jesus is coming soon. I'm on the look out also, and praying even so come Lord Jesus, even tonight Lord come. Jesus may come this year, even this week, but that day that even thehomer and his cohorts are expecting?mba. The Scriptures cannot be broken friend.
Re: Finally It's The Rapture by chiteny(m): 2:57am On Apr 15, 2011
I'll post some few more verses that are clear enough for any reader of the english language to comprehend that No man will know when The rapture's to happen.
Mark 13v33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: FOR YE KNOW NOT when the time is.
Matthew 24v42 Watch therefore: for YE KNOW NOT what hour your Lord doth come.
Matthew 25v13 Watch therefore, for YE KNOW NEITHER THE DAY NOR THE HOUR wherein the Son of man cometh.
Luke 12v40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at AN HOUR WHEN YE THINK NOT.

The above is clear enough and unmistakable without need for special inferences and visions. This is a more sure Word.
I do not doubt Jesus is coming soon. I'm on the look out also, and praying even so come Lord Jesus, even tonight Lord come. Jesus may come this year, even this week, but that day that even thehomer and his cohorts are expecting?mba. The Scriptures cannot be broken friend.

Thanks so much Image. These were the scriptures i was looking for. The key word there is "watch and pray" and that day will not "come like a thief in the night", even if we do not know the exact time or day. The only thing we know is the season. And from all the warnings given in the bible compared to current events in the world today, we are in the season and HE could come anytime now!
Re: Finally It's The Rapture by Image123(m): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2011
@chiteny
don't mention it, Thank God. Keep watching and praying.
Re: Finally It's The Rapture by blugirl: 5:21pm On May 01, 2011
May God bless you for this wonderful post.It touched me more than you can ever imagine.
Re: Finally It's The Rapture by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 01, 2011
All right then, we are in May. SO the world is ending this month? lol

(1) (Reply)

What Language Will We Speak In Heaven / The BIGGEST Proof Of Survival After Death (the Mediumship Of David Thompson) / Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.