Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

You Lied, Yewa Indigenes Fled To Benin Republic - Youths To Ogun Govt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Lied, Yewa Indigenes Fled To Benin Republic - Youths To Ogun Govt (14664 Views)

Oriental Hotel: You Lied - Olanrewaju Tackles Tinubu’s Campaign Team / Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu / “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Lied, Yewa Indigenes Fled To Benin Republic - Youths To Ogun Govt by JoeEeL(m): 10:59am On Mar 02, 2021
omoluka:

Almost all south west governors with the exclusion of Aketi are like this governor from ogun state, they don't mind sacrificing our lives for Tinubu to become president but the god of this land will not make their evil plan come to fruition

I'm fed up.

No 2023. We will all die! angry
Re: You Lied, Yewa Indigenes Fled To Benin Republic - Youths To Ogun Govt by shadeze: 11:01am On Mar 02, 2021
Danzakidakura:
Southern politicians are just stupid, from East to west they don't care about their people. They can kill a whole city just to remain in power.
We have very useless leaders down south.
Re: You Lied, Yewa Indigenes Fled To Benin Republic - Youths To Ogun Govt by WestAfricaan: 11:16am On Mar 02, 2021
You can not hide the truth
Re: You Lied, Yewa Indigenes Fled To Benin Republic - Youths To Ogun Govt by zoedew: 11:38am On Mar 02, 2021
Dapo ABIODUN HAS, SO FAR, ONTHIS MATTER BEEN A DISAPPOINTMENT! SMART POLITICIANS IN OGUN STATE WILL DO WELL TO BID TO REPLACE HIM IN THE NEXT DIET OF GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION IN OGUN STATE. VERY MUCH DOUBTFUL IF HE WILL GET A SECOND TERM!
Re: You Lied, Yewa Indigenes Fled To Benin Republic - Youths To Ogun Govt by Pauladex(m): 11:48am On Mar 02, 2021
NOwazobia:
I believe if the fulanis are further provoke, the whole of Ogun state will become IDP in benin republic, while the governor will become an IDP in abuja.
Only testing the mic, the fulanis have already conquered a yoruba community. So pitiable.
I feel there are so much lies in the yorubas battle history.
The master and slave tale is not a lie after all.

Ogbono has mixed with your brain, unfortunately no drug can do separation.
Re: You Lied, Yewa Indigenes Fled To Benin Republic - Youths To Ogun Govt by Sensiblerealist: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2021
Sheybe you were there. When they make an example of you now, we go dey pity una. See assertion

etrouble:
Useless governor. What do you expect from a heartless cultist that sacrificed his son for political position?
Re: You Lied, Yewa Indigenes Fled To Benin Republic - Youths To Ogun Govt by Emerie22(m): 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
orisa37:
IPOB TORI.

You are a slave to IPOB
Re: You Lied, Yewa Indigenes Fled To Benin Republic - Youths To Ogun Govt by supereagle(m): 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
NOwazobia:
I believe if the fulanis are further provoke, the whole of Ogun state will become IDP in benin republic, while the governor will become an IDP in abuja.
Only testing the mic, the fulanis have already conquered a yoruba community. So pitiable.

You're ignorant of many things. Fulani cannot conquer any Yoruba community. You don't know how they handle them secretly.
Re: You Lied, Yewa Indigenes Fled To Benin Republic - Youths To Ogun Govt by sharone21(f): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
Bags of rice that will not be enough for all especially the youths. I hope the youths will wake up before 2023.
Meanwhile, Benin/Cotonou is almost like the safest country in Africa.
Re: You Lied, Yewa Indigenes Fled To Benin Republic - Youths To Ogun Govt by NOwazobia: 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
supereagle:

You're ignorant of many things. Fulani cannot conquer any Yoruba community. You don't know how they handle them secretly.
You mean after handling them secretly you run away from your ancestral land for fear of reprisal? Or what are you afraid of again if you already handled them secretly?
Re: You Lied, Yewa Indigenes Fled To Benin Republic - Youths To Ogun Govt by supereagle(m): 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
NOwazobia:
You mean after handling them secretly you run away from your ancestral land for fear of reprisal? Or what are you afraid of again if you already handled them secretly?

I still maintain it you're ignorant of many things. During June 12 crises in 1993, Ndi Igbo ran away to the East, but real lagosian had no where to run to. Those who have second home would run away. The real owners of the land would fight and defend their land because they have no other place to run to.
Re: You Lied, Yewa Indigenes Fled To Benin Republic - Youths To Ogun Govt by orisa37: 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
Emerie22 have you eaten "COW MEAT DISEASE?
Re: You Lied, Yewa Indigenes Fled To Benin Republic - Youths To Ogun Govt by luluman: 5:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
NOwazobia:
Somehow I think yoruba is an important aspect of your life; you can survive leaving them to be.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit / Banks Contribute $100 Million To The Renovation Of The National Arts Theatre / INEC: Don’t Ask Buhari To Call Us To Order, He Doesn’t Dictate To Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.