Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,435 members, 7,801,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano (85337 Views)

₦‎700 Tomatoes In Aja, Lagos (Pictured) / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by StepTwo: 11:58pm On Mar 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Arrant nonsense

If you like fill a container with tomato and say it is #150..

So that tomato is #200 is the reason behind bandits clubbing in north and Boko Haram always having night vigils in borno state?

Is it because that basket for disposing refuse is #200 is the reason behind cannibals and dirty ruminants roaming the forest in the name of feeding different sizes of infected cows?

You go about glorifying nonsense, so since the tomato is #200 I should travel to Kano to buy it because ripe tomatoes are #200.

Next full basket of onions will be displayed and tag it #30 naira...

Maybe other countries of the world buying fresh tomatoes at different quantities and different prizes should have died or start travelling down to Kano because one dustbin of tomato displayed by one Abdulazeez is #200 naira..

This one sef na person pikin?

6 Likes

Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Kingdemu: 11:58pm On Mar 01, 2021
The food marketers exporting foods to the south have legitimate concerns to embark on a strike. However, it's crazy to prolong it for long which is likely to create a humanitarian catastrophe. I have lost a friend who was a driver, transporting onions during the recent massacre of Hausa people in Ibadan, and I support every step taken by the union to protect their members from jungle justice mostly perpetrated by anarchists who have nothing to lose even if the country is plunged into a serious crisis. The government must step in, allay their fears and punish the hoodlums who often attack Hausa food markets whenever anti-Hausa sentiments reach an apogee.

Almost 98% of the meat consumed in the south come from Arewa, and the northerners account for more than 70% net exporters of onions, maize, rice millets and other critical cereal crops that are vital for food industries to survive. Attacking the drivers for transporting foods to the south , killing cattle rearers and rustle their cows are the issues that need to be resolved. This standoff is a stark reminders that the North despite its depleting agricultural outputs still has leverages and those who think the region is a parasite needs to think twice.

1 Like

Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by alshalz(m): 12:30am On Mar 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Arrant nonsense

So that tomato is #200 is the reason behind bandits clubbing in north and Boko Haram always having night vigils in borno state?

Is it because that basket for disposing refuse is #200 is the reason behind cannibals and dirty ruminants roaming the forest in the name of feeding different sizes of infected cows?

You go about glorifying nonsense, so since the tomato is #200 I should travel to Kano to buy it because ripe tomatoes are #200.

Maybe other countries of the world buying fresh tomatoes at different quantities and different prizes should have died or start travelling down to Kano because one dustbin of tomato displayed by one Abdulazeez is #200 naira..
I no Fe laff Bruhs abeg, you just de serveramu as e dey hot no time to waste time.na dem block the road na dem go still open de road bi demsef if dem like maki dem givamu fo free Na their own, their business
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Optional09: 12:40am On Mar 02, 2021
Biodun556:
grin grin

This is #200 in kano at the moment.
Excess supply has loomed
No wonder they loosed #10billion in a week.
May we not be unfortunate

Repent now before it's too late
South is the economic engine room in Nigeria.

Abduazeez Abdulgaffar Adewale ���

If they can afford it, it’s ok
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by SmartPolician: 5:18am On Mar 02, 2021
Ademola47:
That's about #1,500 in Agege.

That's not true.

Tomatoes are cheap now.

We can even buy that for 800-1000 at Ajah axis.
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:04am On Mar 02, 2021
North has plenty food but small sense
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 02, 2021
jumper524:
una bitterness towards the north go make una kill una sef..
truth is the small unity the south is enjoying currently is because they have a common enemy (North)
the day we shout enough is enough here, that day people go answer their papa name..
The dis unity in the south is because the north try to manipulate and place idiots as leaders down south
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by lequama10: 6:08am On Mar 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Arrant nonsense

did you go to school at all?

2 Likes

Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by jumper524(m): 6:14am On Mar 02, 2021
Igbochief001:

The dis unity in the south is because the north try to manipulate and place idiots as leaders down south
lazy man blames other for their problem all the time..
time would tell soonest.
I've gat no worries with the bullshit you lots post about the north but I'm certain time would tell cos the words on papers is very different from the reality on ground.
that I know for sure..
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 02, 2021
jumper524:
lazy man blames other for their problem all the time..
time would tell soonest.
I've gat no worries with the bullshit you lots post about the north but I'm certain time would tell cos the words on papers is very different from the reality on ground.
that I know for sure..
LMAO facts is facts ...due to military rule for years most leaders in the south derived their power from northern military leaders and that's a fact

Don't worry soon it would change and this country would break ......sale n buy from Niger republic n Chad ... whole combined GDP is not upto that of port Harcourt n bayelsa
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Neddstark: 6:21am On Mar 02, 2021
Bilabong:
Those guys have food... But small sense.

You that has sense, if you like dont invest your land in Agriculture.

1 Like

Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by BlackPantherxXx: 6:34am On Mar 02, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Abduazeez Abdulgaffar Adewale

There's something mufutauic here o shocked

art thou thinking what I am thinketh?

grin grin grin

Sharap, punkass Niggah...y'all should be in the penitentiary with a moniker like that...

Ya got a conical comical head or somefin? undecided
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Monogamy: 6:42am On Mar 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Arrant nonsense

You wrote this incoherent epistle all in the name of seeking attention....

Na wah for you ooo

2 Likes

Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Bilabong(m): 6:56am On Mar 02, 2021
Neddstark:

You that has sense, if you like dont invest your land in Agriculture.
Why would u just wake up and decide to be an idiot to yourself...?
Did u see me in ur dream?
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Zenithpeak(m): 7:09am On Mar 02, 2021
Biodun556:
grin grin

Excess supply has loomed

Don't mind them... Very soon all their tomatoes, pepér, cucumber etc will go for free without anyone ready to even take it for free..... They will learn the hard way.
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Resurrection212: 7:15am On Mar 02, 2021
Shame you can't comprehend.
Juliusmalema:

Arrant nonsense

2 Likes

Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Resurrection212: 7:22am On Mar 02, 2021
Stop smoking cheap weeds.
Juliusmalema:

He has no message..

South doesn't exist.

2 Likes

Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Resurrection212: 7:25am On Mar 02, 2021
Leave that boy it seems is on under the influence of alcohol.
Tolexander:
what do you mean by south doesn’t exist?

If south doesn’t exist, then north, east and west do not exist

2 Likes

Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by adedehinbo(m): 7:28am On Mar 02, 2021
jumper524:
truth is the small unity the south is enjoying currently is because they have a common enemy (North)
the day we shout enough is enough here, that day people go answer their papa name..
pls mk una do am quick ooo,only those goats wey no dey hear word go face am when the thing start
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by adedehinbo(m): 7:31am On Mar 02, 2021
Kingdemu:
The food marketers exporting foods to the south have legitimate concerns to embark on a strike. However, it's crazy to prolong it for long which is likely to create a humanitarian catastrophe. I have lost a friend who was a driver, transporting onions during the recent massacre of Hausa people in Ibadan, and I support every step taken by the union to protect their members from jungle justice mostly perpetrated by anarchists who have nothing to lose even if the country is plunged into a serious crisis. The government must step in, allay their fears and punish the hoodlums who often attack Hausa food markets whenever anti-Hausa sentiments reach an apogee.

Almost 98% of the meat consumed in the south come from Arewa, and the northerners account for more than 70% net exporters of onions, maize, rice millets and other critical cereal crops that are vital for food industries to survive. Attacking the drivers for transporting foods to the south , killing cattle rearers and rustle their cows are the issues that need to be resolved. This standoff is a stark reminders that the North despite its depleting agricultural outputs still has leverages and those who think the region is a parasite needs to think twice.
yes you are right but enough is enough,we don't want you guys again
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Neddstark: 7:35am On Mar 02, 2021
Bilabong:

Why would u just wake up and decide to be an idiot to yourself...?

Did u see me in ur dream?

No one sees you in their dreams.
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by jumper524(m): 7:42am On Mar 02, 2021
Igbochief001:

LMAO facts is facts ...due to military rule for years most leaders in the south derived their power from northern military leaders and that's a fact

Don't worry soon it would change and this country would break ......sale n buy from Niger republic n Chad ... whole combined GDP is not upto that of port Harcourt n bayelsa
no need to bring up facts..
reality speaks better..
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by 143WaZoBia: 8:18am On Mar 02, 2021
Biodun556:
grin grin

Excess supply has loomed

Lost.

2 Likes

Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by duro4chang(m): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2021
They will eat until the food begins to come out of their mouths.
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by EMMY76: 11:18am On Mar 02, 2021
Very stupid dumb suicidal loving people let the south allow them to eat their foodstuffs alone until it starts coming out of their nostrils. cheesy
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:27am On Mar 02, 2021
#boycottnorth

#cowvid -21
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Akiara: 11:59am On Mar 02, 2021
YOU WICKED...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mikecold:
when you go wise embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by gregyboy(m): 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
jumper524:

Mumu the south already understand they were never united and yet we still managed to come together unlike the North that false unity totally depends on strengthen the political power of the north against the south, when there is no South again, hausa and fulani will resume their war tuggle, as they, were before the arrival of the British

North and south should break dont you support it too

1 Like

Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Bilabong(m): 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
Neddstark:

No one sees you in their dreams.

Coming from a blind man.
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by dvkot(m): 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
Premium tears is what the north are shedding
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by tito44: 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
Boko haram will fill their store house this season

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dead Big Fish Found In Abuja Where There Is No River. Causes A Huge Scene / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.