Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano (85357 Views)

₦‎700 Tomatoes In Aja, Lagos (Pictured) / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by nsiba: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
Biodun556:
grin grin

This is #200 in kano at the moment.
Excess supply has loomed
No wonder they loosed #10billion in a week.
May we not be unfortunate

Abduazeez Abdulgaffar Adewale ���

Thunder strike their papa barawo all of em
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by NwaNimo1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by loopman: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
Dem go still dash it out for free

1 Like

Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by chrizzyace: 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Arrant nonsense

If you like fill a container with tomato and say it is #150..

So that tomato is #200 is the reason behind bandits clubbing in north and Boko Haram always having night vigils in borno state?

Is it because that basket for disposing refuse is #200 is the reason behind cannibals and dirty ruminants roaming the forest in the name of feeding different sizes of infected cows?

You go about glorifying nonsense, so since the tomato is #200 I should travel to Kano to buy it because ripe tomatoes are #200.

Next full basket of onions will be displayed and tag it #30 naira...

Maybe other countries of the world buying fresh tomatoes at different quantities and different prizes should have died or start travelling down to Kano because one dustbin of tomato displayed by one Abdulazeez is #200 naira..

That’s how you’ll know in this country it’s not just the government that’s bleeding us, even the citizens(so called business men) are bleeding it’s citizen. If there was no crisis the prices would be so high, Nigerians need to start learning how to boycott products... so the owners go fit get sense to do the needful
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by somehow: 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2021
Mikecold:
Each trailer would have been going for 200 had it continued for one month

But these cheap things no freak me sha, we can also get it this cheap if only we would start looking at agriculture per large scale.

And also if we learn to tell ourselves the truth, because person go do garri for him farm they find how to build duplex untop

With our materialistic youths here, who will go to farm?
The old men that have refused to retire in both private and public sectors or the youth that dont even have patience to cook noodles?
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by loopman: 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2021
Kingdemu:
The food marketers exporting foods to the south have legitimate concerns to embark on a strike. However, it's crazy to prolong it for long which is likely to create a humanitarian catastrophe. I have lost a friend who was a driver, transporting onions during the recent massacre of Hausa people in Ibadan, and I support every step taken by the union to protect their members from jungle justice mostly perpetrated by anarchists who have nothing to lose even if the country is plunged into a serious crisis. The government must step in, allay their fears and punish the hoodlums who often attack Hausa food markets whenever anti-Hausa sentiments reach an apogee.

Almost 98% of the meat consumed in the south come from Arewa, and the northerners account for more than 70% net exporters of onions, maize, rice millets and other critical cereal crops that are vital for food industries to survive. Attacking the drivers for transporting foods to the south , killing cattle rearers and rustle their cows are the issues that need to be resolved. This standoff is a stark reminders that the North despite its depleting agricultural outputs still has leverages and those who think the region is a parasite needs to think twice.

So it’s only tomatoes and cows you have as leverage?

I’m really ashamed for the north

1 Like

Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by tito44: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
pozehnani:
When are these people going to have sense?

There own vex no dey ever make sense as it always works against them.

Nne, u get sense abeg!!

Their anger is always working against them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by kareemkamil(m): 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
Only Tomato & Onions dem get
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Akhee: 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Arrant nonsense...Whether excess or scarcity, stop bringing all these Tomatoes and onions gibberish here.

So that tomato is #200 is the reason behind bandits clubbing in north and Boko Haram always having night vigils in borno state?

Is it because that basket for disposing refuse is #200 is the reason behind cannibals and dirty ruminants roaming the forest in the name of feeding different sizes of infected cows?

You go about glorifying nonsense, so since the tomato is #200 I should travel to Kano to buy it because ripe tomatoes are #200.

Next full basket of onions will be displayed and tag it #30 naira...

Maybe other countries of the world buying fresh tomatoes at different quantities and different prizes should have died or start travelling down to Kano because one dustbin of tomato displayed by one Abdulazeez is #200 naira..
. I can smell jealousy because we no supply Ndigbos and Oduduwas defendant with tomatoes.
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
Akhee:
. I can smell jealousy because we no supply Ndigbos and Oduduwas defendant with tomatoes.

Shut it
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

[b] Arrant nonsense...Whether excess or scarcity, stop bringing all these Tomatoes and onions gibberish here.

So that tomato is #200 and it is in excess, is the reason behind bandits clubbing in north and Boko Haram always having night vigils in borno state?

You go about glorifying nonsense, so since the tomato is #200 and in excess whether scarce, I should travel to Kano to buy it because ripe tomatoes are #200.

Next full basket of onions will be displayed and tag it #30 naira.... because bandits are hoarding onions

Maybe other countries of the world buying fresh tomatoes at different quantities and different prizes should have died or start travelling down to Kano because one dustbin of tomato displayed by one Abdulazeez is #200 naira.. and I'm excess.[/b]

Oga Aboki just calm down and take it easy before you KPAI yourself for nothing, why this small thing dey pain you like this? Abi you be bandit ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Marlboro1: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
Biodun556:
grin grin

Excess supply has loomed

Dem for chop their tomatoes na. Why call the thing off na? Make dem continue reach end of year na.

1 Like

Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Abdul240(m): 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
Food is very cheap in kano state than other state
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Nmezor(f): 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wow
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin laugh wan kill me. e be like life soft for north, oh
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by AmazingELixir: 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
undecided

Transporters and middlemen have killed us in this country
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by ike95: 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Reason we don’t need their food
Have you been to the north,well if you have not
These are my reason northerners should increase the blockade
1,infertility
Northern Nigeria are known to have the most toughest climate conditions in Nigeria,which make their farm produce infertile without fertilizer,
2,consumption of fertilized farm produce causes cancer,due to the tough climate conditions in the north they engage in too much fertilizer applications which at the end changes the test of farm produce
3,fertilized vegetables can’t be compare with home grown vegetables

The last time I visited north I realize that their vegetables and cucumber have different taste as a result of fertilization
I realize that vegetables turns black after cooking and taste bitter
Cucumber also have butter taste unlike cucumber grown in the south
4,we all know that red meat is very bad to our health,hence we need to curb consumption of cow meet

5, in olden people live upto 130 years and ,and barely develop the kind of sickness this generation witness ,is because they eat nature vitals without fertilizers

6,in develop world,70 %of rich men have small garden where they plan various type of vegetables,it help us know what we consume

7,this blockade will help southerners engage massively into agriculture,because we have fertile land,apart from fulani herdsmen atrocities,we have no other challenge

Etc ur on point

Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Jonah507(m): 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
Bilabong:
Those guys have food... But small sense.

Are you sure they have the sense at all?
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Karleb(m): 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
Bilabong:

They don't have any sense.

Left to me they should keep their food.

They think dealing with Cameron, Niger et al will be profitable, no wonder they are so dumb.

You'll have to factor in exchange rate and government policies when making inter-country deals. Besides, each country has its own supply of these agricultural produce which might have been monopolized just like what Dangote has done in Nigeria. Anyone bringing in same product will be seen as a competitor that should be shut out, all it takes is a simple government policy and many of these mallam are stack illiterates. Double wahala! grin grin

The economy of the south, especially south west is better than some of these countries. If not for the north, Nigeria would be one of the best place to be in Africa.

Like I have been saying, they should keep their food.

WE NO WANT THEIR TOMATOES, PEPPER, ONIONS OR CATTLES.

I'm just fed up of these Aboki palavar! sad

3 Likes

Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by namedo: 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
Can small sense feed the South?
While we use our said 'big sense' to do fraud, scam and 'Yahoo plus', they used theirs for commerce and food production. Can you imagine the desrt region feeding the South with greener vegetation?
Oh boy, tell me, who has the smaller sense....the one who feeds the bigger sense?
Oh boy, throw away tribal sentiment and reason well.
Bilabong:
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Qatar2022: 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
Tolexander:
I'm sorry!

You are very off point from what the OP posted and what he was saying
Oge read again he's very correct
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Hahjascho(m): 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
The northerners will still bear the major brunts.

Yes
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Bilabong(m): 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
namedo:
Can small sense feed the South?
While we use our said 'big sense' to do fraud, scam and 'Yahoo plus', they used theirs for commerce and food production. Can you imagine the desrt region feeding the South with greener vegetation?
Oh boy, tell me, who has the smaller sense....the one who feeds the bigger sense?
Oh boy, throw away tribal sentiment and reason well.

In other words the south don't produce anything at at?

Their vegetation supports those essential crops.

And how many southerners do u see involving in yahoo?
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
Mikecold:
Each trailer would have been going for 200 had it continued for one month

But these cheap things no freak me sha, we can also get it this cheap if only we would start looking at agriculture per large scale.

And also if we learn to tell ourselves the truth, because person go do garri for him farm they find how to build duplex untop

Who go farm for south? Yahoo boys de go farm ni? You better go and make peace with northerners
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by AntiHate: 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Shut it
U too shut up, come and paint my mansion
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Bilabong(m): 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
Jonah507:

Are you sure they have the sense at all?
That question should be directed to you.
Do you?
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by Akasammyoka: 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
Guy calm down a little, all l understand from the post is that the said strike is doing more harm than good in the north. Am really enjoying it
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by picklighthouse: 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
Biodun556:
grin grin

Excess supply has loomed

Which village are you staying guy. Because if you claim this is inside Kano city market then it is a fat lie. So which market please? Yankura, Ibo road or Yankaba?
Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by masseratti: 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Arrant nonsense...Whether excess or scarcity, stop bringing all these Tomatoes and onions gibberish here.

So that tomato is #200 and it is in excess, is the reason behind bandits clubbing in north and Boko Haram always having night vigils in borno state?

You go about glorifying nonsense, so since the tomato is #200 and in excess whether scarce, I should travel to Kano to buy it because ripe tomatoes are #200.

Next full basket of onions will be displayed and tag it #30 naira.... because bandits are hoarding onions

Maybe other countries of the world buying fresh tomatoes at different quantities and different prizes should have died or start travelling down to Kano because one dustbin of tomato displayed by one Abdulazeez is #200 naira.. and I'm excess.
you don't understand sarcasm right?

1 Like

Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by dapadawee: 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
Biodun556:
grin grin

Excess supply has loomed

To be frank with ourselves the north are more productive than Yoruba imagine what happened recently if a civil war break out and the north refuses to supply the South food I can't say or imagine what will happen.

1 Like

Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by opportunities12(m): 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

[s]Arrant nonsense...Whether excess or scarcity, stop bringing all these Tomatoes and onions gibberish here.

Maybe other countries of the world buying fresh tomatoes at different quantities and different prizes should have died or start travelling down to Kano because one dustbin of tomato displayed by one Abdulazeez is #200 naira.. and I'm excess.
[/s]

Completely offtrack

1 Like

Re: See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano by tishbite41(m): 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
3gpvids:
This one too small na
i was expecting to see a big drum
lol..e get as u take dey!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dead Big Fish Found In Abuja Where There Is No River. Causes A Huge Scene / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.