Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,741 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef (49033 Views)

G-5 Governors Launch Campaign Against Atiku / I Told Igboho To Stay Away After Benin Police Searched My House – Associate / Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by aspiring44: 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
Samson0599:

I think am beginning to believe this thing,in my former School,I used to have one fulani student who told me point blank they don't eat cow meat but she refused to tell me the reason, when I insisted I want to know why she stylishly left my presence. Till date I have not seen a Fulani eating cow meat

They don't eat what they sell . At this point they will be the looser and we can always look inwards because we have survival instinct .
Though , there is economic comparative advantage between north and south
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by charles0922(m): 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
Is well in this country
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by fk001(m): 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
Prussian:

Chevon is healthier and more tasty than cow meat. You can keep sleeping with your cows, Yorubas are no longer interested in your rubbish.

You lots are just bunch of loudmouth everyone knows that.

NB I don't have anything to do with cow
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by GOVERNMENT2: 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2021
Oshigun:

This guy, wetin I do you na? Nigga, I don't even know your black ass. You are just an irritant and a nuisance. Now step aside and watch the SW show the North who is boss in Nigeria.

JUST LIKE MIKECOLD RIGHTLY SAID, ITS EITHER YOU SEND THEM OUT OF YORUBA LAND OR THEY SEND YOU TO COTONOU PERIODT

1 Like

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by fk001(m): 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2021
Prussian:

Chevon is healthier and more tasty than cow meat. You can keep sleeping with your cows, Yorubas are no longer interested in your rubbish.

NB I don't have anything to do with cow.

1 Like

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by kioski: 10:18pm On Mar 01, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
I was thinking the DSS will arrested people that initiated this blockage and also look into the issue of herdsmen killing innocent people and farmers in there farmlands but instead everything is politics in this country..one where only the northern region is always favoured than there brother's in the south.
No wonder the southern governor general was fired by Lugard when he vehemently refused the almagamation of northern and southern Nigeria, for he knew a day will come like this and the south revenue will be used to cater for the northern shortfall.
May God help this country for a bloodbath will be so disastrous!

FTC dedicated to everyone eager for peace to return to our country
Nkan ṣá l'ẹdiyẹ jẹ̀ kí àgbàdo tó dé

7 Likes

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Prussian: 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2021
Incognito403:

Sugarman argument.

Do you fulanis sleep with your cows, yes or no?

8 Likes

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by jacoik(m): 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2021
PureMe01:
Na only AFENIFERE wey dey straightforward for Western region...they don't sit on the fence or mince words when speaking or taking action...in general,they don't leak fulani's asses...just AFENIFERE
am an Igbo man but I agreed with you intoto. imagine ESN IPod launch, na so our gomino quench it

2 Likes

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Prussian: 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2021
fk001:

NB I don't have anything to do with cow

You don't have anything to do with cows but you reason like a cow. Who is this mai nama fooling?

5 Likes

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by kings59: 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2021
I read about beef, and I found out it is not good for those who developed or have heart attacks. I don't enjoy beef nowadays.

Fish all the way. Even in the Bible, the animal that was used to feed the crowd was fish. When it comes to meat, they own it: they are into the rearing of animals.

The freedom fighter[Sunday Igboho] is showing a lot of potentials.

5 Likes

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Prussian: 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
fk001:

NB I don't have anything to do with cow.

Abboki, shut up. Go and sell your diseased animals to Niger and Chad. You refused to bring food down south, yet you are the same people crying that you're losing money. Are you cursed with crying?

5 Likes

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by GoldHorse(m): 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
Goat farmers, rabbit, snail even catfish and tilapia fish farmers that can find a way to produce large quantities and sell at reasonable prices will make it.... Broiler and noiler nko?

Opportunities comes...... Blessing in disguise

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by emerituzz: 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
Cryptocurrency is the best investment Vehicle of the 21st century.

Especially if you can get new cryptocurrency coins for free without spending a dime then HOLD for the value to explode in the future.

GoodDollar coins launched in September last year has more than doubled in value and it has much more growth potential.

The best part is you don't have to spend any money to acquire it for now. You can check my signature to claim free 50G$
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by mccloud224(m): 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
I haven't eaten cow meat long before the blockade...I suddenly realise how tasty native goat and croaker fish really is. Ban Cow meat Totally and get rid of these foreigners once and for all.

3 Likes

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by abbey621(m): 10:24pm On Mar 01, 2021
This life na parable:

A man touched a hot pot and hurt himself:

White man: I should be more careful and wear mittens.
Black man: Stupid pot, stupid stove.

Boycott beef all you want, if more Yorubas are not encouraged to own ranch/farmland and livestocks then we still remain enslaved to the Northern mafias.

3 Likes

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by spinna: 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
We should be careful not to villainise the innocent cow..we should advocate for ethically raised cattle.. There are southern cattle owners..i am one of them. However the almost total monopoly of fulani of the cattle biz is what makes people villainise cows.

For those that can see ahead.. i sell pasture grass suckers (Brachiaria) ..high in protein..drought resistant..grows fast and takes over land quickly..With this grass less land can cater to more cattle. You can have a small herd in your backard. If you happen to be into goats, rabbits or grasscutters you go boom! with this grass..hit me up on 070 63 46 3851

I saw it 3 years ago and left lagos to start my cattle farm.. anyone can do it and ethically.. once you learn how..and it is highly profitable..pasture is a must for ease of future costs

for clarity i dont work with or hire any fulani..i said fulani no get 2 head..also i thought of the Texans in America .. white men controlling thousands of cattle in an ethical and profitable manner. So i went into it with help from google.. and after many kicks butts falls and bruises..i can run them now

https://www.nairaland.com/5682092/brachiaria-grass-must-livestock-farmers..now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by okorogodwin4(m): 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Let see how this yorubas Campaign will go.

Every Easterners should just be an observer,i don't want hear another yoruba runo,Igbos want to destroy our lagos.
we know the real owners of Lagos not yarabas you pple have sold Lagos shame
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Jackson105: 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Come and kill me na.

Hypocrites Looking for whom to blame and use to settle their difference with hausafulanis.

As if you people will support East if they are the one that start it.

To what use is your living, let alone death, what I am telling you is to get sense and stop disgracing your parents online.

It is between hausa-fulani and Youruba, why don't u sit down and look, must u talk?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by fk001(m): 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
Prussian:

Abboki, shut up. Go and sell your diseased animals to Niger and Chad. You refused to bring food down south, yet you are the same people crying that you're losing money. Are you cursed with crying?

Lol abeg rest save yourself the unnecessary ranting, all these shenanigans that is happening between south and north will never affect me or my 10th generation to come.

My future and my great grandchildren is secured and sealed.

The farmers should lose gazillion not only billions I don't care, and the south should die of hunger I also don't care.

Is between you guys.
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
Falomo211:

those aboki dey see their selves as one important thing make dem go to the hell with their cows I go chow frozen fish

Bruv, in my hood in Lekki the local cold store and supermarkets know me. I usually buy soft chicken, Titus, croaker, Tilapia, hake and Eggs.

Never bought anything else so this Cow thing is not even an issue for me. Can't say I miss it at all and Yorubas should not shy away from sacrificing in the short for the greater long term good. People should remember this is not about food.

We humans fast regularly anyway for religious reasons so why can a disciplined adult not be able to go without cow meat for even a month?

This is about murder, maiming, kidnapping, rape, destruction of farms, livelyhoods and families in the SW.

Worst is the sheer arrogance of Northerners because of control of political power that all Nigeria chose to vest in them they in turn then chose to abuse and misuse dictatorially. This is about much more than food or pathetic Cows.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Shugar1: 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Let see how this yorubas Campaign will go.

Every Easterners should just be an observer,i don't want hear another yoruba runo,Igbos want to destroy our lagos.
As a sensible son of the east. This is a Northern vs yoruba fight. E no concern me.

I don grab my pop corn

1 Like

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Tranquillity360: 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
Shugar1:

As a sensible son of the east. This is a Northern vs yoruba fight. E no concern me.

I don grab my pop corn
Very simple.
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Moodle: 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
PureMe01:
Na only AFENIFERE wey dey straightforward for Western region...they don't sit on the fence or mince words when speaking or taking action...in general,they don't leak fulani's asses...just AFENIFERE

Who dey straightforward for South East?

Only Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Conrod: 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
grin sad 1 ~ 1 game On cheesy grin.Oduduwa ki n de Egbe baba anybody cool cheesy.Hope those black boys will not go about to arrest these pipu for speaking out
So na fear of police na him make you dey oppose ipob,u wan live 4ever.

1 Like

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
Watching this cabal VS Tinubu fight has been very interesting
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by HacheNoire: 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
Mad men!

Idiots!
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by favour32(m): 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
If the South stop eating beef entirely for more than a year,
the North will stop all this cattle madness.

1 Like

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by EmekaA125(m): 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
Let's see where this madness will take afonjas to.
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by providencia(m): 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2021
Incognito403:

This is an outright lie.

Northerners consume eat more beef than southerners.

They have meals that are up to 70% meat.

They make suya, kilishi and even powdered meat.

I don't know how you people reach these wicked and baseless conclusions.
#endbeefconsumption

1 Like

Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by realstars: 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2021
Talk and Do is the best action in line. Not audio Skill,
Re: Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nigeria matter dey make me wan vomit...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Watches Barca Vs Atletico Madrid Match In Spain,2 Sign Agreement Wit Madrid / Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down / Sallah: Buhari Gives Corpers N250,000 And 10 Bags Of Rice In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.