Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. (9579 Views)

Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office / What I And My Female Colleague Did This Morning. Photo. / Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by EmekaBlue(m): 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
Please ignore my grammatical Blunders and please note I don't feel any entitlement because i connected her to a job...I just feel upset tonight after a rethink of this incident.

I connected a lady to a job of 100k+ accommodation and some monthly benefits like recharge card for free and she got it 1st hand after i spoke to the chinese to take her because i studied in China and speak chinese...Now she insults me at work in the same office and give me bad attitude. I didn't ask her out and don't intend to but i feel a little bit sad about this. She even insulted me in front of other staffs that hold me in high esteem.

What caused this event is, i left the site we work as an engineer and came to the head office where she is employed as a secretary. I simply just told her to help me print like 10pages report since her computer is the one connected to the office printer, She told me to go do it myself, i simply told her i was busy because i had to go out quickly with one of the chinese...this girl said then when i come back, i simply told her not to sound like that... then she went ballistic and started raising her voice on me even telling me my mother is mad, i should do my worse this and that...its even the drivers that had to hold me back to lock up as a man if not she really was insulting me to my face closely, she was literally trying to get me hard to hit her...maybe for me to loose my job as she has been there over 6months now and have gotten more conversant with the bosses.

What can you say about this?!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by dayleke: 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2021
Sorry to bust your bubbles bro but this doesn't sound real.

Upon wetin sef?

From your write up, I don't see anything that warranted that unless something is wrong with her upstairs.

But bros, shey you too wan fight ni abi why dem dey hold you back?

12 Likes

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by Sundrus: 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
Luck up, as long as ur ways dey clean & straight with her, karma go soon catch up with her. Pig no need to advertise e dirtiness to the world, e dey show naturally.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by EmekaBlue(m): 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
dayleke:
Sorry to bust your bubbles bro but this doesn't sound real.

Upon wetin sef?

From your write up, I don't see anything that warranted that unless something is wrong with her upstairs.

But bros, shey you too wan fight ni abi why dem dey hold you back?
later on, some of the staffs told me that's the attitude she displays in the office. Even when the driver delay a little when she is sent for office work, she start insulting men old enough to be her father.
She has got issues with almost all the local staffs there i heard. I just got my own piece.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by anthonyuncle(m): 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2021
hmm.
avoid her like a plague

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by chris259(m): 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
DAT girl don they Bleep those chinese guys na why she don they get mouth..

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by dayleke: 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
EmekaBlue:
later on, some of the staffs told me that's the attitude she displays in the office. Even when the driver delay a little when she is sent for office work, she start insulting men old enough to be her father.
She has got issues with almost all the local staffs there i heard. I just got my own piece.

Ok, I get it.

What kinda work was she doing before?
Seems she thinks she has arrived and na big boss now.

Hopefully she won't learn the hard way.
She be corporate "seke" now.

Just do your work bro and " gboju".

5 Likes

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by Lion26: 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Please ignore my grammatical Blunders and please note I don't feel any entitlement because i connected her to a job...I just feel upset tonight after a rethink of this incident.

I connected a lady to a job of 100k+ accommodation and some monthly benefits like recharge card for free and she got it 1st hand after i spoke to the chinese to take her because i studied in China and speak chinese...Now she insults me at work in the same office and give me bad attitude. I didn't ask her out and don't intend to but i feel a little bit sad about this. She even insulted me in front of other staffs that hold me in high esteem.

What caused this event is, i left the site we work as an engineer and came to the head office where she is employed as a secretary. I simply just told her to help me print like 10pages report since her computer is the one connected to the office printer, She told me to go do it myself, i simply told her i was busy because i had to go out quickly with one of the chinese...this girl said then when i come back, i simply told her not to sound like that... then she went ballistic and started raising her voice on me even telling me my mother is mad, i should do my worse this and that...its even the drivers that had to hold me back to lock up as a man if not she really was insulting me to my face closely, she was literally trying to get me hard to hit her...maybe for me to loose my job as she has been there over 6months now and have gotten more conversant with the bosses.

. Hey Yo... Niggaz.. Like I Always Say. No hoes Deserve Too Be Given A Nice Stuff Non Need A Pity.. They Are Bunch Of Problem.. They Cos A Lot... Of Shit.. They Are Usless In Mr mosdi voice.. I hate them real.. I dislike them. it might be my personal problem though.. but we all need too wise up this beaches and leaches ain't have nothing usefully too do.. she could have been Open the dirty.. stinking. disgusting pussy. too the said senior official cos that all what they got. to do all of them.. Usless being.. So Sad.. That God Has Made Them As Mistake Too The World Though..

Note.. Don't Mention You Fools I Ain't Going Too Reply Back. Cos Of What...?? You Must Be Mad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by 1beat(m): 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2021
you better look away. You can't rule that one out in life that what make your experience in life solid..

3 Likes

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by DaddyRochie1642: 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
Oga tell us the truth, we no be small pikin for here.

I know you must have gotten that job for that woman with conditions of "Sexual Favours" From her and you must have gotten those sexual favours from her before you got her that Job, maybe that's why she resents you and was patiently praying for you to enter her trap.

We no be small Pikin for here grin grin

6 Likes

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2021
I did not read the epistle but know that the best form of defense is attack wink
those two things attached to your shoulders are not there as a toy
Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by pozehnani(f): 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2021
Ignore and avoid her. Let God fight for you.
Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by mardis: 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

I know you must have gotten that job for that woman with conditions of "Sexual Favours" From her and you must have gotten those sexual favours from her before you got her that Job, maybe that's why she resents you and was patiently praying for you to enter her trap.

Must you always think negative? Did you read the line where he said other staffs too are complaining about her? He never believed she will also do same to him knowing fully well she got the job through him.

9 Likes

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by Judybash93(m): 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2021
Let's hear her side of the story
Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by LikeAking: 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2021
Lies.
Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by Judybash93(m): 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Unbelievable

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by Blessed3030(m): 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
mardis:

Must you always think negative? Did you read the line where he said other staffs too are complaining about her? He never believed she will also do same to him knowing fully well she got the job through him.
don't b surprised d lady is going out with one of those Chinese guys....once a lady starts dating a boss at work,she will change drastically that u self go dey fear.

op just b careful ooo cos if this girl reason your matter,she go rope u n u will b shown d way out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by gfon(m): 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
She's straffing the chinese dudes,please just look away.don't bring the issue up with her,make she no use puxxy terminate your job.Her cup go soon full.

6 Likes

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by Jazzman01: 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
EmekaBlue:

I understand you perfectly. Unfortunately That is how most women behave. A vast majority of them are rude, toxic and uncouth. It is in their DNA. And men are making matters worse by being too unnecessarily kind to them, thereby giving them the effontry to misbehave especially towards the male gender. They can't try it with their fellow woman because they know they don't take nonsense from one another.

I live in a student dominated area and I see how men worship these ladies on a daily basis. The other day one lady was talking about how an unknown guy paid for her drinks and other stuffs, telling her he did it because of her beauty. Imagine such nonsense.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by Lion26: 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
pozehnani:
Ignore and avoid her. Let God fight for you.
.. Kindly Ignore This Nigga.. God doesn't fight for you it will just provide some strategy for you too bring Down the Idiot.. And Bastard Fellow... And Wail And Get Back being Usless as she was.... she thinks pussy provide all the needs.... she doesn't know pussy is overrated... she doesn't know she is just created for exercise.. though so bad
Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by mardis: 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
Blessed3030:
don't b surprised d lady is going out with one of those Chinese guys....once a lady starts dating a boss at work,she will change drastically that u self go dey fear.

op just b careful ooo cos if this girl reason your matter,she go rope u n u will b shown d way out

True, Op have to avoid that lady at all cost. I used to have a Chinese as neighbour, all he does smoke and different women coming and going out of his apartment.

1 Like

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2021
She's an ingrate. The next time she insults you, stand up for yourself.

1 Like

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by Anfield247(m): 11:47pm On Mar 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by Draslo(m): 12:46am On Mar 02, 2021
There was a point in the past where you ignored/ we're oblivious of her green light. Now all that's left is hate. Many women are like this

2 Likes

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by Raggy(m): 1:07am On Mar 02, 2021
Bro move on, some people are just ungrateful maggots.
Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by Kobicove(m): 1:14am On Mar 02, 2021
EmekaBlue:

I connected a lady to a job of 100k+ accommodation and some monthly benefits like recharge card for free and she got it 1st hand after i spoke to the chinese to take her because i...

Are you sure what you wrote here is the truth and nothing but the truth? undecided

1 Like

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by Kobicove(m): 1:21am On Mar 02, 2021
EmekaBlue:

Oga dem no dey do age for office.

The fact that someone under your supervision is older than you does not mean you should not scold that person if he or she misbehaves!
Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by Inspiration007: 1:31am On Mar 02, 2021
grin

Op, nor let her silly attitude worry you much. As she don show herself finish for where you dey , e only mean one thing; Her cup nor go tey full
Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by DaddyRochie1642: 1:53am On Mar 02, 2021
mardis:

I'm not here to argue,
You know what I said has truth in it, let's not kid ourselves.
Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by femi4: 5:24am On Mar 02, 2021
EmekaBlue:

That's life for you... Her true character is what is manifesting now...Just move on

Ungrateful hearts are everywhere

1 Like

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by GeneralPula: 5:26am On Mar 02, 2021
Naso you use your hand invite Delilah come your place of work..

4 Likes

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by rex444(m): 5:26am On Mar 02, 2021
Anything wey make U give her work.... something dey am . I speak Chinese too ooo... Coman give me work
EmekaBlue:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Igbo Girls Behave This Way If U Fail To Marry Them After Having A Child / Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) / The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.