Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. (38490 Views)

Imagine One Woman Possessing All These Red Flags / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
Neobulletzz:
Lol Shey I won’t be distracted sha grin
Make the thing enter my head oooo
we dey do E-surgery e go enter paa
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
Erojepromise:

aiit..

Thanks, I'll quote you for a feed back
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Eeeeyyy
our Neighbors said yes to our visit!

Wonderful, when can we go?
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

My reflects are sharp, so I am expecting the shot make I catch.
ehn ehn My Bow is arched with small pride na
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Wonderful, when can we go?
You're the man here I am waiting for your order's
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Okay Pappi

Use the other one na, mo young
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 11:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Use the other one na, mo young
Daisy
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

ehn ehn
My Bow is arched with small pride na

What of the arrow? That's the most important, leave the bow and the pride.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 11:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

You're the man here
I am waiting for your order's

I said I should practice small gentlemanness but it's like it's not your thing. Okay let me see my calendar whether weekend will do
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 11:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

What of the arrow? That's the most important, leave the bow and the pride.
The pride is the string holding the Bow strong
if you remove the pride,your Shot will not hit o
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 11:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Daisy

Oh MMB, another one please. *you better know MMB*
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

I said I should practice small gentlemanness but it's like it's not your thing. Okay let me see my calendar whether weekend will do
I spoke with our Neighbours Wife during the weekend and they'd be going on an Holiday soon,so we'll have to go visit them on time
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 11:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

The pride is the string holding the Bow strong
if you remove the pride,your Shot will not hit o

Oya shoot the bow with the pride like that, assurance dey say you go hit target, my chest region.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 11:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Oh MMB, another one please. *you better know MMB*
I'm not good with abbreviations so I no know am oo
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 11:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Oya shoot the bow with the pride like that, assurance dey say you go hit target, my chest region.
ehn ehn nnn
you better lemme
who is the Hunter,who is the Hunteee
you better les do old Sku
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 11:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

I spoke with our Neighbours Wife during the weekend and they'd be going on an Holiday soon,so we'll have to go visit them on time

Calendar ti clear. This weekend is available, shey neighbour go still dey?
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Neobulletzz(m): 11:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

we dey do E-surgery
e go enter paa
Now you want be my doctor, nah I don’t want that tongue
Just be my tutor
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Calendar ti clear. This weekend is available, shey neighbour go still dey?
odabe
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
Neobulletzz:
Now you want be my doctor, nah I don’t want that tongue Just be my tutor
No problem we go with customers specifications
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

ehn ehn nnn
you better lemme
who is the Hunter,who is the Hunteee
you better les do old Sku

Me I think say I be wild game, I dey run wild but I done come your front now. Just put the tie the rope around the neck make you carry am dey go. I done make am simple. Shey you go tie rope? Leave bow and arrow for now.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 12:00am On Mar 03, 2021
Lucrativress:

odabe

Beuriful, but where is neighbor's location, you stay with neighbor too right
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 12:00am On Mar 03, 2021
needanswer:

Me I think say I be wild game, I dey run wild but I done come your front now. Just put the tie the rope around the neck make you carry am dey go. I done make am simple. Shey you go tie rope? Leave bow and arrow for now.
sebi you go come first na
oya first come
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 12:01am On Mar 03, 2021
Lucrativress:

sebi you go come first na
oya first come

I done come. Oya use rope
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Neobulletzz(m): 12:01am On Mar 03, 2021
Lucrativress:

No problem
we go with customers specifications
Can we pay in kind grin
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 12:01am On Mar 03, 2021
needanswer:

Beuriful, but where is neighbor's location, you stay with neighbor too right
ahn ahn
I stay with you now
so we'll leave together, but you'll lead the way out
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by HajiaNotu: 12:02am On Mar 03, 2021
Laughing out loud with my toothless gum grin grin

Thread don turn to Bow(n) (M)arrow Pride Surgical Transplant grin grin

Wahala for who no fit shoot shot ooo grin grin grin

I come in peace..
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 12:03am On Mar 03, 2021
Neobulletzz:
Can we pay in kind grin
Can kind buy Cow?
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 12:05am On Mar 03, 2021
HajiaNotu:
Laughing out loud with my toothless gum grin grin

Thread don turn to Bow(n) (M)arrow Pride Surgical Transplant grin grin

Wahala for who no fit shoot shot ooo grin grin grin

I come in peace..
das how we roll grin[quote author=HajiaNotu post=99554816]

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 12:05am On Mar 03, 2021
Lucrativress:

ahn ahn
I stay with you now
so we'll leave together, but you'll lead the way out

My mistake. I will lead well, my place is lovely, you can stay as long as you want, it's not far either.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 12:07am On Mar 03, 2021
needanswer:

I done come. Oya use rope
I can't see you are you sure you're taking the right route?
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Neobulletzz(m): 12:07am On Mar 03, 2021
Lucrativress:

Can kind buy Cow?
What do you want to do with a cow? You are part of Buhari’s people hun?
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 12:08am On Mar 03, 2021
needanswer:

My mistake. I will lead well, my place is lovely, you can stay as long as you want, it's not far either.
You've not opened any Door,so I'm still sitting down
If time goes our Neighbors will travel ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job / 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. / My Girlfriend Is Marrying Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.