Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. (38487 Views)

Imagine One Woman Possessing All These Red Flags / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by femi4: 5:36am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:
Yeah, its hard o. All girls are the same to me (when I say all girls, I only mean gorgeous girls)

But beauty aside, most girls are the same. They are just in different packages but once I look past the beauty and into the person I get discouraged...nothing makes her special than the last or the next even my current girl.

Only one girl ever stood out, beautiful, emotional intelligent, charismatic, funny, homely, ****** and she was smart about alot of things, we both Learnt new stuffs talking with each other, things most girls normally dont like. She is a big GOT and Kdrama fan and because of her I looked into Korean movies and culture even wrote two novels based on kdrama that I published. But she could kill if she got angry, very violent. she spoilt my stuffs, na there matter spoil with her anger. If she had stayed maybe we would have killed each other, but if she wasn't violent she was a perfect fit. She has her own money (last born for that matter) and her family are well to do like mine, it would have been perfect.

I see my friends get married almost monthly but truth is their babes seem shallow to me, yes they are beautiful like mine but shallow. Me I cant cope o, after 1 months I will be bored of the entire marriage, if not for boredom I for dey with my babe and not here o grin

Guys how did you select your partner?

Me I am thinking this marriage is not for all o.
Emotionally, you are not ready. Wait for maturity in that area before you dive into marriage
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by tosaino95(m): 6:05am On Mar 02, 2021
Naso e dey be for my side too i dey always get bored of the relationship after some months into the relationship

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by EbenezerTriumph: 8:53am On Mar 02, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Quick question. You had both parents growing up?
God bless you for this question
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by BarrElChapo(m): 9:11am On Mar 02, 2021
Lemme Lmao before i starr reading though i agree with the OP 100%
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Depressed101: 9:12am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:
Yeah, its hard o. All girls are the same to me (when I say all girls, I only mean gorgeous girls)

But beauty aside, most girls are the same. They are just in different packages but once I look past the beauty and into the person I get discouraged...nothing makes her special than the last or the next even my current girl.

Only one girl ever stood out, beautiful, emotional intelligent, charismatic, funny, homely, ****** and she was smart about alot of things, we both Learnt new stuffs talking with each other, things most girls normally dont like. She is a big GOT and Kdrama fan and because of her I looked into Korean movies and culture even wrote two novels based on kdrama that I published. But she could kill if she got angry, very violent. she spoilt my stuffs, na there matter spoil with her anger. If she had stayed maybe we would have killed each other, but if she wasn't violent she was a perfect fit. She has her own money (last born for that matter) and her family are well to do like mine, it would have been perfect.

I see my friends get married almost monthly but truth is their babes seem shallow to me, yes they are beautiful like mine but shallow. Me I cant cope o, after 1 months I will be bored of the entire marriage, if not for boredom I for dey with my babe and not here o grin

what girl doesn't like kdrama. So liking kdrama is now a measure of personality for you,you clearly live in your circle....

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by unamamatoto: 9:15am On Mar 02, 2021
Mandela27:
Did he hit a nerve? grin tell me truth
fake alpha male... Seeking for validation...

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by vickydevoka(m): 9:19am On Mar 02, 2021
pozehnani:
See how you're just going on about girls and how they should be just perfect, as if you are perfect yourself.

For you to still stir up the monster in the near-perfect lady you cited above shows you're your own problem of not being able to pick a girl to settle with and not the girls. So work on yourself.

You that is calling your friends girlfriends and wife's shallow, where is your own? At least they are married while you're still here seeking an imaginary smart and sophisticated girl.

Lastly, if you have this "know it all" attitude, better you drop it otherwise no woman will be willing to stay with you.

His problem is, not been able to accept de fact that gals are wahala.
Once you have that believe. All you have have to do is to pick your wahala n go. If u can't endure you all go ur separate ways

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Telstar: 9:20am On Mar 02, 2021
Picking the right person is easy, if you're focused. The problem with most men is they only think about sex when it comes to women and it is wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by seyz91(m): 9:21am On Mar 02, 2021
you are right! marriage and having kids not for all

my case is just like this saying "why buy a cow if you can get the milk for free" said this cuz i always get pussy to Bleep everyday, besides those girls that believe themselves to be my girlfriends that travel over to spend days or weeks, i also have a steady girl that always bring her Pussy to me almost everyday and likes to sleep over knowing i have girlfriends but she no mind make we just dey enjoy ourselves, so more like i already enjoy everything it is to enjoy in marriage, as far as i'm concerned, that marriage thing is just for Kids and nothing else, and marriage favors Vagina People Only

Naija economy discourage me from having kids here even if i'm gonna be having, the future of current generation not guaranteed not to talk of unborn generation

needanswer:

2 Likes

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Babara1994(m): 9:24am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

That's one major problem of women - uncontrollable anger. Reason why I call them fish brains.

2 Likes

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Splitmind: 9:27am On Mar 02, 2021
pozehnani:
See how you're just going on about girls and how they should be just perfect, as if you are perfect yourself.

For you to still stir up the monster in the near-perfect lady you cited above shows you're your own problem of not being able to pick a girl to settle with and not the girls. So work on yourself.

You that is calling your friends girlfriends and wife's shallow, where is your own? At least they are married while you're still here seeking an imaginary smart and sophisticated girl.

Lastly, if you have this "know it all" attitude, better you drop it otherwise no woman will be willing to stay with you.

Women and dodging accountability grin

If you woman wrote this about men you would be defending her for having standards.

A man does not want to live with an abusive woman before she turns him into a punching bag then murders him in his sleep.

4 Likes

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by BarrElChapo(m): 9:27am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

This doesn't show intelligence
You couldn't even decode the Parent question..

Lmao grin
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:27am On Mar 02, 2021
Women have become beans that they pick. Quite strange
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Incognito403: 9:29am On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Rant of an expired ashawo man mtcheww
Apt response. 100%.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by sojfarm: 9:33am On Mar 02, 2021
If care is not taken, the way the ladies of this age are going, most will end up becoming BABA MAMAs.

All they want are the money and being equal with men. Even two ladies can not be equal. Any relationship that is full of jeaslous or wanting to be equal of the other

2 Likes

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by sogud(m): 9:34am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

since u re nt ready n tink marriage is nt important to u.... will u give me money to do my marriage or connect me with sum1 dat can give me job so dat i cn gather money for my wedding.

dey re gud girls out der, nobody is perfect
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 9:34am On Mar 02, 2021
vickydevoka:

His problem is, not been able to accept de fact that gals are wahala.
Once you have that believe. All you have have to do is to pick your wahala n go. If u can't endure you all go ur separate ways

Hmmm. This I know. Na the boredom I no want.

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by DropsMic(m): 9:34am On Mar 02, 2021
MejiLoyon:

You've answered your question by yourself. Go think deeply. Goodnight

Next time try to comprehend a question before answering... To the discerning, you just made a fool of yourself
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by ymstar(m): 9:36am On Mar 02, 2021
Ok
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Splitmind: 9:36am On Mar 02, 2021
begoniaa:

Can you see why ya unmarried? How do you expect to be picked by the woman you desire when you're not strategically and brilliantly marketing yourself nor paying attention to your aura and words?

Your redpilll leaning is another thing that could be chasing an alpha, matriachal woman away from you. I mean, imagine an obstinate man with strong views who's not ready to be submissive.

Um. Hello. Where do we put SMV, high-value, and "men hage like wine and can get the choicest of young virgins?" O.O You want to tell me girls are not flocking to you??

Omo. That's awa own script, na. *We* are the ones that get desperate and found wanting "for" a man as we grow older. Una don forget?

There are many hoes and empty headed girls around who will open legs for men who drop enough cash.

What men want are actual wives who can shoulder responsibilities not money pits or overgrown babies.

Single men in their 30s and 40 have an easier time setting down than single women of the same age. By that time all the men she wants would have been married already or don't want her because she is too old and they can get younger women. Her only saving grace is being very attractive and childless.

3 Likes

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 9:38am On Mar 02, 2021
sogud:

since u re nt ready n tink marriage is nt important to u.... will u give me money to do my marriage or connect me with sum1 dat can give me job so dat i cn gather money for my wedding.

dey re gud girls out der, nobody is perfect

You are right, nobody is including myself but I am not asking for too much. Just dont be boring.

As per the job, I dont have one to link you up with. But you can do high risk investments, all those 50% return on investment type, just pick one that will pay you and if you are wise about it , you make millions in a few months. Good luck.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Sagay212: 9:38am On Mar 02, 2021
A strong man is that man that can marry one woman and not cheat on her. Any man that can stick to a woman without cheating is extremely disciplined and strong.

It's hard to not cheat especially with all these females showing bum bum and bureeeessst everywhere.

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 02, 2021
Bro. You are your own problem. Boredom is a norm in every relationship. It is left to you to be creative when things get cold and boring.

If you lack the creativity needed to reduce boredom, then you are the one failing. Boredom is part of life and no rule says that everything must be smooth at all times in life.

Better face reality before it is too late. You think your friends who married "shallow" ladies don't know what they are doing?

You want a classy lady but still want her to be submissive like a village girl. You better wake up because the two can't go together.

You can't try things you can try with a village girl with a classy, intelligent and enlightened lady and expect to enjoy grace of both.

Choose your balance of good and evil, cos you can't have it all good.

7 Likes

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Ishilove: 9:38am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

I have gone 2 years before without a date. And it was okay but going out long doesnt mean when you come back to dating things will change for the better, hope you get?

Your advice isn't bad but I have tried it before and when I came back it was still the same, plus i am not hurting. I'm good emotional, I am just worried that there are gorgeous girls everywhere i can date but they like something extra to keep me from becoming bored once the relationship starts or i settle down with them.
The problem is that the qualities you want are not in the package you desire.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Splitmind: 9:40am On Mar 02, 2021
jelel6:

This is just the simple truth. And a guy only begins to think he has limited options when he's quite sure and definite about what he's looking for in a potential partner. And I think it's a curse sometimes because some of us don't have the energy to want to mess around with relationships that's leading to no where, we then have to remain single till we'll eventually have to settle for one to marry and pray it works out.

I think girls have it easier choosing the right partner. I mean, guys are unto them all the time. Even if they are definite about what they're looking for, they have enough chances to find it than the average guy.

They only have this luxury when they are young, once they get old and everywhere starts to sag desperation sets in.

The problem with girls is that they are never satisfied with what is in front of them, they ask for impossible standards and get miserable when the men who fit into those standards don't give them what they want.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Angelacruz: 9:41am On Mar 02, 2021
Lol
Zzor:

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by harmony75: 9:43am On Mar 02, 2021
what are you feeling like Mr? you're not ready when you're ready you will cross the bridge. you are only doing yourself a favor so you marry, you no marry it's your business!

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Haykinsofficial: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

This your picture eh grin
LOL. I prayed e no land am for DSS gallow.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Starzo: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2021
Nbotee:
Aswear ooo.. It is wen it gets to making marriage decisions dat U begin to notice how limited ur options are
Nigerian girls give too much head ache

na east Africa I dey face so
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 9:45am On Mar 02, 2021
Ishilove:

The problem is that the qualities you want are not in the package you desire.

I hear this alot but I dont want to believe it. You I date someone who isn't my spec I wont be proud of myself.

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:46am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Perhaps consider not "settling down".
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by stupidmod3: 9:46am On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
words from an aspiring one

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! / A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job / 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.