Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,023 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:37 AM

IPOB, Bandits, Kidnappers, Boko Haram Kill 62 Policemen In 15 States In 2 Months - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB, Bandits, Kidnappers, Boko Haram Kill 62 Policemen In 15 States In 2 Months (9702 Views)

IPOB, Bandits Funding Terrorism Through Crowdfunding, Betting Platforms – NFIU / Bandits Raid Kaduna, Zamfara, Kill 62, Kidnap 62, Raze 70 Houses / El-Rufai: Boko Haram, IPOB, Bandits Are In The Same Category (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB, Bandits, Kidnappers, Boko Haram Kill 62 Policemen In 15 States In 2 Months by WestAfricaan: 11:17am On Mar 02, 2021
This is enough to ask the president to step down .
He promised better security but he isn't meeting up
Re: IPOB, Bandits, Kidnappers, Boko Haram Kill 62 Policemen In 15 States In 2 Months by GodHatesBigots(m): 11:26am On Mar 02, 2021
The police and army have been tormenting and killing thousands of Nigerians for decades now, maybe they should learn to be friends with the people and not the enemy.

Boko Haram is a different matter, they are terrorists sponsored by the Northern Elite.

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Bandits, Kidnappers, Boko Haram Kill 62 Policemen In 15 States In 2 Months by donyfrank: 11:29am On Mar 02, 2021
August 23, 2020

Two SSS operatives, ’21’ IPOB members killed in violent clash

On 24 November 2016, Amnesty International accused Nigerian security forces of killing at least 150 Biafra's secession peaceful advocates

At least 60 killed around Biafra Remembrance Day, 29 and 30 May 2016. 

Who is talking about these.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB, Bandits, Kidnappers, Boko Haram Kill 62 Policemen In 15 States In 2 Months by mokkalu1(m): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2021
Igbochief001:
When they finally disband ESN n in 18 months after fulanis start killing in igbo land hope this people would be ready to pay for with their life's ?

I done get ooh , a stat was released , south east was the safest in Nigeria , south east has the lowest fulani attack since ESN started

Why then are some people bent on blackmailing ESN ,...and you still think fulani herdsmen attack is not sponsored ?

Why the struggle to remove a working security system

Hausas in north have vigilantes why should igbo own be different
Do you know any ESN operative or where I can find their office? I just wan ask them small question abeg...
Re: IPOB, Bandits, Kidnappers, Boko Haram Kill 62 Policemen In 15 States In 2 Months by Deepsky(m): 11:45am On Mar 02, 2021
Useless ppl
... U for mention it papa name join
Re: IPOB, Bandits, Kidnappers, Boko Haram Kill 62 Policemen In 15 States In 2 Months by Emyogalanya: 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
Moferere:
IPOB are gradually becoming the Terrorists they were labelled
So you do admit they were wrongfully tagged a terror group ?

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Bandits, Kidnappers, Boko Haram Kill 62 Policemen In 15 States In 2 Months by authority2006(m): 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
but the truth is that all of us would regret the day that we would not have the police on the streets.”

IPOBians and their supporters would like to experience that more than being told.

Following renewed attacks on police formations and officers, some elders from the South East have urged relevant authorities to deal decisively with IPOB members.

They kept quiet before, now some sensible ones, with liver among them are now speaking up. Ohaneze members still pretend like they don't read the news.
Re: IPOB, Bandits, Kidnappers, Boko Haram Kill 62 Policemen In 15 States In 2 Months by authority2006(m): 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
WestAfricaan:
This is enough to ask the president to step down.
He promised better security but he isn't meeting up

Lol. You're attacking police stations and killing police officers and the next thing you want is for the president to step down? How about calling on the president deal decisively with the murderers?
Re: IPOB, Bandits, Kidnappers, Boko Haram Kill 62 Policemen In 15 States In 2 Months by authority2006(m): 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
The police and army have been tormenting and killing thousands of Nigerians for decades now, maybe they should learn to be friends with the people and not the enemy.

Boko Haram is a different matter, they are terrorists sponsored by the Northern Elite.

Is that why Eastern Elites are sponsoring IPOB too? Because they too have finally transformed into terrorist organisation and I haven't seen Ohaneze criticise or condemn their killing spree
Re: IPOB, Bandits, Kidnappers, Boko Haram Kill 62 Policemen In 15 States In 2 Months by Gerald454: 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
Monogamy:
Ipob making any wrong headline would be a justification for military to invade SE again.

Ndigbo should stop Kanu before he brings unnecessary war to SE... To Kanu, any means to blackmail FG for extra judicial killing is a welcome tactics even without considering those what would be involved.

U are a big fool....where were u idiot when our people are been killed? Our girls been arrested and rape in army barracks. U are bigger idiot than ur leaders .

Re: IPOB, Bandits, Kidnappers, Boko Haram Kill 62 Policemen In 15 States In 2 Months by Gerald454: 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
Moferere:
IPOB are gradually becoming the Terrorists they were labelled

Let us worry about that.....we will do anything possible to defend our land. Your police and army has killed us for a very long time. So u expect us to look as u kill us the more??

3 Likes

Re: IPOB, Bandits, Kidnappers, Boko Haram Kill 62 Policemen In 15 States In 2 Months by Gerald454: 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
OfoIgbo:
Even though I am not a complete fan of Kanu because of his antics and past miscalculations, it will be hugely unadvisable for ESN to be taken over by SE governors whose loyalties lie in Sokoto.
Kanu should maintain control of ESN until we start electing governors who are completely answerable to the Igbos.

Can you imagine people like Uzodinma controlling ESN. Iyasikwa

In the struggle for freedom, so many mistakes are made and amendments are also made...
Mention one perfect man on earth
Re: IPOB, Bandits, Kidnappers, Boko Haram Kill 62 Policemen In 15 States In 2 Months by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
mokkalu1:

Do you know any ESN operative or where I can find their office? I just wan ask them small question abeg...
They are everywhere around u ...if u want to find them carry cow and ak-47 enter igbo Bushes

5 Likes

Re: IPOB, Bandits, Kidnappers, Boko Haram Kill 62 Policemen In 15 States In 2 Months by Adau123(m): 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
adeolakemi:
I'm yet to see an attack on people byi ipob or ESN , ESN is seen by Igbos as Messiah ...imagine police saying they are tired of the job my dear police my prayer is that you people should quit ,I don't want to see any police officer in the road because you are people are useless to the society ..I went to London last year and had issues there ,do you know that all through we were being invited ,we didnt spend a shilling infact we were even served coffee while being questioned but here once you lay a complain , you will be asked to open file 4000k then pay the personnels that will go for the arrest 5k can you imagine that huh ! all these rubbish and you want the people to be on your side? come on I know Nigerians are not that bad believe me we aren't expecting much from this government but just a little nice gesture from govt , Nigerians themselves will blow that to high heavens . as for ESN half of Igbos are solidly behind them and this is the truth ...the only respected man after ojukwu is nnamdi for these only paid agents majority are with nnamdi kanu and so he has not let them down but he can never be an s that we will decide who is who ...nnamdi is a solid front for a headway until Biafra is achieved

Look at the level of your criminality.
Re: IPOB, Bandits, Kidnappers, Boko Haram Kill 62 Policemen In 15 States In 2 Months by annyz: 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
Re: IPOB, Bandits, Kidnappers, Boko Haram Kill 62 Policemen In 15 States In 2 Months by OfoIgbo: 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
Gerald454:

In the struggle for freedom, so many mistakes are made and amendments are also made...
Mention one perfect man on earth

While Kanu is not perfect, he is more "perfect" then the current SE governors. Let him remain in charge of ESN

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Bandits, Kidnappers, Boko Haram Kill 62 Policemen In 15 States In 2 Months by Samsonklin(m): 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
If I'm to speak my mind, if you ask me, the number is two small.

Rest in piss to them tho.

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Bandits, Kidnappers, Boko Haram Kill 62 Policemen In 15 States In 2 Months by pasol4real(m): 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
omenkaLives:
The mind of an average ipob supporter and member is twisted beyond anything same humans can understand. They're a hybrid between insane and stark raving mad.

The same people that will issue threats and ultimatums, saying the failure to abide by those threats would attract the ultimate punishment (death), would come out to vehemently deny the same atrocities when they're executed.

The same way they try to make everyone believe the biafran soldiers back then didnt kill EVEN ONE NONCOMBATANT or even combatant individual, that is how they want us to believe these ones havent but a bug, notwithstanding all glaring evidences against them.

We'll bid our time. In its fullness, they'd answer to their crimes.

Only consolation is, those "zoo policemen" they keep murdering are their very own kith and kin. And the stations they've been burning down are mostly those in their enclaves. As long as they keep the carnage limited to their backyards, Omenkalives couldn't care less.

There's a saying that never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake. That is my creed on this issue. More conquests to you ipob.
Blind olodo like you....
This is just the beginning
The plan to restore Biafra is in place
Ain’t nothing Nigeria can do about it
Very soon the next plan on our agenda will be rolled out.
Fucccking zooooo nation
Re: IPOB, Bandits, Kidnappers, Boko Haram Kill 62 Policemen In 15 States In 2 Months by EdwardRandy(m): 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
Omoslim26:

Esn is a very good idea but let's tell ourselves the truth as long as it's tagged with mnk it will not be given license to operate as a regional outfit

and any proscribed group dat pick up arms will be seen as a militant sect hence come under steady attacks from FG

The best is for the SE leaders to abduct and take over the group and then license
Sorry to say but u're a goat.. Very stupid comment.
Re: IPOB, Bandits, Kidnappers, Boko Haram Kill 62 Policemen In 15 States In 2 Months by Omoslim26: 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
EdwardRandy:

Sorry to say but u're a goat.. Very stupid comment.

Typical of an ipob member any other opinion contrary to theirs next thing is insult

then next will be to tag you to another tribe

is dat even in anyway related to Igbo

an Igbo man is naturally independent

you can't tell me how to think you bloody dimwit

so I must support your narrative by fire by force

ozu nwuru anwu dika ghì
Re: IPOB, Bandits, Kidnappers, Boko Haram Kill 62 Policemen In 15 States In 2 Months by Pecuman: 4:47am On Mar 03, 2021
authority2006:

Is that why Eastern Elites are sponsoring IPOB too? Because they too have finally transformed into terrorist organization and I haven't seen Ohaneze criticise or condemn their killing spree

Are we not reading the same news article that said all Igbo elders have condemned them? Haven't you seen Ohaneze condemn Kanu on Njenje media. I get you don't follow Igbo politics so you don't know and stop pretending like you do.
Re: IPOB, Bandits, Kidnappers, Boko Haram Kill 62 Policemen In 15 States In 2 Months by Pecuman: 4:48am On Mar 03, 2021
The same Police and Military that can't stop Fulani now want to kill the only people doing anything about them. The same Police and Military that have been killing IPOB like flies is now playing innocent when the tables have turned.
Re: IPOB, Bandits, Kidnappers, Boko Haram Kill 62 Policemen In 15 States In 2 Months by Pecuman: 4:49am On Mar 03, 2021
koladebrainiac:
where are the dead bodies ?

Exactly. They want us to believe Lekki never happened because of "WHeRe ARe tHe BodiES" but won't provide bodies when they make any claims
Re: IPOB, Bandits, Kidnappers, Boko Haram Kill 62 Policemen In 15 States In 2 Months by Pecuman: 4:53am On Mar 03, 2021
Omoslim26:

Esn is a very good idea but let's tell ourselves the truth as long as it's tagged with mnk it will not be given license to operate as a regional outfit

and any proscribed group dat pick up arms will be seen as a militant sect hence come under steady attacks from FG

The best is for the SE leaders to abduct and take over the group and then license

Then they corrupt it and make it ineffective like regular police are and use them as pawns for their agenda like they do with regular police.
Re: IPOB, Bandits, Kidnappers, Boko Haram Kill 62 Policemen In 15 States In 2 Months by 9japride(m): 4:58am On Mar 03, 2021
@Op you are a mischievous person, see the way you constructed the headline just to make it seems that it was Ipob that killed all those police officers. Its like you are of Northern extraction. Funny people everywhere.
Re: IPOB, Bandits, Kidnappers, Boko Haram Kill 62 Policemen In 15 States In 2 Months by koladebrainiac(m): 9:24am On Mar 03, 2021
Pecuman:

Exactly. They want us to believe Lekki never happened because of "WHeRe ARe tHe BodiES" but won't provide bodies when they make any claims
That's the spirit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Inaugurates Parallel Exco In Rivers / President Buhari To Attend UNEP In Kenya, Jets Out For UK For 2-Weeks / Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 79th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.