Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) (60756 Views)

Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) / Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) / Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 02, 2021
Kwara1stson:
so where has all the books you bombarded yourself taken u to?
I thank God for myself, my prayer is you use your knowledge as a pharmacy student to cure your condition...let me stop there. Have a nice day
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 02, 2021
seanblaise:

All the information in those books can be found in a phone or computer. Most countries are moving away from paper information.
True. But the paper gives less distraction

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 02, 2021
Humanoid01:

Lol that must have been an interesting argument. I hope you don't mind me prying a little bit? What was the glycolysis argument about?
If I could remember correctly, genetic diseases caused by enzyme deficiency in the glycolytic pathway.....
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) by sameks08(m): 9:11am On Mar 02, 2021
very attractive
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 02, 2021
powerbankville:
Big ups to you madam NOI, more wins ahead.

Hello, I am the right person to talk to as far as Solar powerbank for laptop and phones as well as portable inverter for the home is concerned. All our products come with warranty.....Tested and trusted.

Don't let this sun go to waste. Enjoy it in your own small scale.

Mobile Portable Power Station Now Available

48,000mah / 220V

PD60W 2 Way Fast Charge

324 W High Power Output

This serves as a mobile generator which is capable of charging Laptop, Drones, Fan, Tv's, Printers, Desktops and you can also jumpstart your car with it.

Pay on Delivery (Lagos Only)

0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4. Calls and Whatsapp
How much ?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:18am On Mar 02, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
ADESINA/IWEALA
2023 won't be bad ooo

No It is IWEALA/ADESINA cool cool cool
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) by Nmezor(f): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2021
How sweet smiley
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) by aidameoryou: 9:36am On Mar 02, 2021
powerbankville:
Big ups to you madam NOI, more wins ahead.

Hello, I am the right person to talk to as far as Solar powerbank for laptop and phones as well as portable inverter for the home is concerned. All our products come with warranty.....Tested and trusted.

Don't let this sun go to waste. Enjoy it in your own small scale.

Mobile Portable Power Station Now Available

48,000mah / 220V

PD60W 2 Way Fast Charge

324 W High Power Output

This serves as a mobile generator which is capable of charging Laptop, Drones, Fan, Tv's, Printers, Desktops and you can also jumpstart your car with it.

Pay on Delivery (Lagos Only)

0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4. Calls and Whatsapp

what is the durability of this in the long run, as we all know that battery lifespan dies off with time.
so how long does this go for until its battery life duration gets depreciated.
as well how much for the one you mentioned (48,000mah / 220V)
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) by sojfarm: 9:43am On Mar 02, 2021
Uteghe:
An exemplary woman Tonto Dike should learn from.

Hope toto dike take advice again. Hope its not too late for her. Because, most of them once they sold their heart to the devil/demons, the first thing is that they cant stay under the leadership of any human man/husband. I pray she is re-redeemed
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) by EMMY76: 9:53am On Mar 02, 2021
It's like it's impossible to replicate this woman's head tie am yet to see anyone that have been able to successfully recreate it.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) by gasparpisciotta: 9:55am On Mar 02, 2021
olisaEze:

Yeah, but failure is an orphan. grin

Funny thing is that you might have to fail repeatedly to become a success. That’s the part that folks don’t want to think about. undecided

True talk bro

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) by Freedomforever(m): 10:12am On Mar 02, 2021
This is the real slaymama,ride on ma we are proud of you.the real Ada ogwashi uku woman.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 02, 2021
Why is she not showing us her breasts and bottom? Isn't that the new normal for most women? undecided
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) by Cherrybae(f): 10:34am On Mar 02, 2021
Nigerians like to celebrate nonsense. Under this woman watch Trillions of naira was stolen.

What has done to make Nigeria better. I cant celebrate nonsense.

Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) by Bakori07: 11:28am On Mar 02, 2021
Alhamdulillah
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) by budaatum: 11:39am On Mar 02, 2021
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) by mechanics(m): 11:59am On Mar 02, 2021
Uteghe:
hahahha, sure.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) by uthlaw: 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
osamz007:

Toto no dey learn from examples
I swear Ena fit kill person with reply 4 dis forum!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) by stebell(m): 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
MejiLoyon:
See the little lady.....look at the environment. She modelled around books. This is what we should surround our kids with. Books. Now technology has ruined everything. Gone are the days where you will see two kids quoting formulas on the street. Reciting Hooke's law and postulating theories. I remember on particular day a man had to park to clear an argument,we were arguing on glycolysis. Gone. Now you see kids in ashawo thread.

Continue in this path young lady,the sky is your limit

You just brought some stuff to mind. I too also remember a day my guys and I were coming back from evening lesson talking about osmosis, bearing and indices and how we wud have gotten the answer... These memories are eternal.

like you said, what these children talk about nowadays are bbn, Tonto dikeh, slay this slay that.
We have really derailed as a country generally.

you hardly hear children talk about sch and what they have learnt. They all have fones which is good but the usage is bad.

Gone are those good days
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) by AOB1: 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2021
MejiLoyon:
See the little lady.....look at the environment. She modelled around books. This is what we should surround our kids with. Books. Now technology has ruined everything. Gone are the days where you will see two kids quoting formulas on the street. Reciting Hooke's law and postulating theories. I remember on particular day a man had to park to clear an argument,we were arguing on glycolysis. Gone. Now you see kids in ashawo thread.

Bros you have spoken well but your username don't let me to know what I want to say
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
Uteghe:
That one dey live life of fantasy
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) by Icezikagu(m): 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
undecided This Girl deserves an applause, at least, not Modelling for Nudes this time...smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) by Icezikagu(m): 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
cheesy How are we sure that the Grandmother is 4 years old wink
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) by annyz: 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
Racoon:
Nice one baby girl though we know mama is most likely behind this great concept.Imitate greatness and become great too.Thanks NOI for acknowledging & appreciating.
Let the mentoring continue.

They kid's family expects something better.
Na appreciation dem go chop?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Lmaooo
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) by Annie939(f): 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
sexy mama herself

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) by Oshokalo: 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
success get many friends,even haters go wan relate
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) by aalangel(f): 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
Uteghe:

Learn what from her? Must everyone be like her? If everybody is a lawyer, who will be a doctor, or a journalist, or a brick layer, or the vulcanizer by the roadside? No need for comparison. Everyone with good intentions is important and needed in the society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect / Emefiele Returns To Nigeria, Heads To Office With Massive Military Protection / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.