Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

#EndSARS: DSS slams Terrorism charge on Rights activist, Israel Joe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: DSS slams Terrorism charge on Rights activist, Israel Joe (14933 Views)

Fake News: FG Pledges Not To Trample On Rights, Press Freedom / Breaking: FG Files Fresh Terrorism Charge Against Nnamdi Kanu / Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: DSS slams Terrorism charge on Rights activist, Israel Joe by pickatyouu: 11:56am On Mar 02, 2021
Call innocent people terrorist but calling bandits criminals is not okay.

The world of DSS and gumi.
Re: #EndSARS: DSS slams Terrorism charge on Rights activist, Israel Joe by chino4(m): 11:58am On Mar 02, 2021
Op this caption is misleading,the police invited him and u say DSS abi will it move faster to front page if u use DSS.
Re: #EndSARS: DSS slams Terrorism charge on Rights activist, Israel Joe by Lagoon0: 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Was he not the one who sent a video that alleged that someone was killed and later apologized after his false alarm had led to countless loss of lives and properties?
He should go and defend himself in the court.
How does it relate to terrorism? So bandit are what?

Hawfa you see what's happening to tinubu cheesy

Re: #EndSARS: DSS slams Terrorism charge on Rights activist, Israel Joe by kolade560: 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
And the real destroyers and killers are being pampered by their father in the North, its unfortunate, highly unfortunate.
Re: #EndSARS: DSS slams Terrorism charge on Rights activist, Israel Joe by DoctorDree(m): 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
They will just find stupid offense tie your leg just to shut you up from saying the truth in Nigeria
Re: #EndSARS: DSS slams Terrorism charge on Rights activist, Israel Joe by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
Whereas the real terrorists are doing their terrorism work freely in the north without problem
Re: #EndSARS: DSS slams Terrorism charge on Rights activist, Israel Joe by obainojazz(m): 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
Charging the wrong person as terrorist
Re: #EndSARS: DSS slams Terrorism charge on Rights activist, Israel Joe by Racoon(m): 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
wink2015:
Sheikh Abubakar Gumi is negotiating with the bandits and giving them federal government palliatives in the form of cash.
Meanwhile ENDSARS PROTESTER are being labelled with terrorism charges.NIGERIA IS A FRAUD.
God will surely punish these wicked and heartless people.They wont end well.
Re: #EndSARS: DSS slams Terrorism charge on Rights activist, Israel Joe by gurunlocker: 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
How does this thing works in Naija?

I mean protesters are tagged terrorists, while those that kills are tagged bandits or freedom fighters.
Re: #EndSARS: DSS slams Terrorism charge on Rights activist, Israel Joe by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
Terrorism and cyber crimes charges...

The real terrorists are the ones in this administration
Re: #EndSARS: DSS slams Terrorism charge on Rights activist, Israel Joe by LLMG: 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
its only the leadership of nigeria that sees a harmless sheep and call it dangerous, while calling a vicious lion calm and even pampers it.
Re: #EndSARS: DSS slams Terrorism charge on Rights activist, Israel Joe by vineyardfarms: 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
Warripikine:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/02/end-sars-police-has-slammed-terrorism-charge-on-me-rights-activist-israel-joe-claims/

The main terrorist are been pampered by this govt. A seating gov who instruct his people to arm themselves with ak 47 is not a terrorist, but protesters to end police brutality. What about those demons northern elites who use boko haram to get to power?? And abondon them!!! Who are they?? what about those catching in - use boko haram as atm?? this same man use this same plateform to get to power, this same man using same plateform to work against those that put him there, what an ironny. Why not invest all these energy to fight the monsters they help to create! ! ! ! Are we one nigerian indeed!!!
Re: #EndSARS: DSS slams Terrorism charge on Rights activist, Israel Joe by seunayantokun(m): 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
Which kain gofment be dis? Bandits and killer Fulani herdsmen wey carry AK47, kidnap, collect ransom, kill, rape, etc no be terrorists but endsars wey no arm at all, even office pin dem no carry do protest, na dem be terrorists. May the Council of the Almighty God visit Nigeria and speedily execute judgement in our country so that true peace may reign in our land. This I ask in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Re: #EndSARS: DSS slams Terrorism charge on Rights activist, Israel Joe by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lagoon0:

How does it relate to terrorism? So bandit are what?

Hawfa you see what's happening to tinubu cheesy

Bandits is one of the power words the media and platforms likr Nairaland created to continue to cash out big time from ad traffic revenue. They don't care even if everywhere burns for as long as they make No. 1 on page 1 of the ranking for the word bandit.

If those terrorists are called bandits those who burnt down Lagos are what?And those like him who posted fake news that caused the deaths of others nko? Burn-dits?

Sir, criminals are terrorists and terrorists are criminals. Shikena

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: DSS slams Terrorism charge on Rights activist, Israel Joe by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
still wondering the powers of this DSS oooo...let me check my constitution again...Nigeria is turning to something else.
Re: #EndSARS: DSS slams Terrorism charge on Rights activist, Israel Joe by Sonoyom(m): 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
The jungle is disintegrating slowly
Re: #EndSARS: DSS slams Terrorism charge on Rights activist, Israel Joe by bejeria101(m): 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
chxe:
What Buhari cannot spoil does not exist.

Prove me wrong...
Re: #EndSARS: DSS slams Terrorism charge on Rights activist, Israel Joe by Powerfly(f): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
chxe:
What Buhari cannot spoil does not exist.
Prove me wrong...

#FulaniBrand
Re: #EndSARS: DSS slams Terrorism charge on Rights activist, Israel Joe by galantjoe(m): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
Police have not learnt their lessons after #ENDSARS

More devastating revolution that will carry this country to a promise haven is coming.

Govt should be very mindful of fact that power lies in the people's hands. They should not Take mob for granted
Re: #EndSARS: DSS slams Terrorism charge on Rights activist, Israel Joe by Danzakidakura(m): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
Grace001:
Wahala for who still dey form activist for this cursed irredeemable useless country.

I’m sure the likes of mr macaroni has learnt a great lesson that this cursed irredeemable country isn’t worth that beaten and maltreatment he got from police

Those that run the affairs of this useless country are wicked, brutal and heartless they will deal with you mercilessly for trying to change status quo.

I have long given up on this failed useless country and it save me the headache and worries that comes with this useless country
since 1999 we have never had it this bad. This guys APC are worst than PDP, because PDP to some extend obey court order
Re: #EndSARS: DSS slams Terrorism charge on Rights activist, Israel Joe by DAVE5(m): 9:10am On Mar 04, 2021
ken6488:
Imagine while the North has been turned to a war zone

Please oo I want peace oo

Let's this don't turn to a revolution, Huge oppression leads to violence

If You reason am well, that’s the only way Nigeria would be free from the evil that has besieged it
Re: #EndSARS: DSS slams Terrorism charge on Rights activist, Israel Joe by lasthero: 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo / Fg Collects N8 Per Litre On Imported Pms – Pppra / 2019: No Automatic Ticket For Gov Lalong – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.