Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying (70321 Views)

Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" / Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:

Let her go and meet the guy building hotel nah
I doubt if you met her a virgin others has been swimming before you .
she actually claims I was the one that broke her virginity, but I no see blood oo. And I felt she was tightning her legs to make it seem hard
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by oloshun(m): 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
My wife asked me this morning what do I want for my birthday, I said I would soon finish this certification am working on before then, help me talk to manager of the company I want to apply that I would be applying. After all they are allies and they depend on her for their cloud products. Abeg wetin she wan give wet pass than one? She wan buy me Tesla? I get Model 3! Na to secure more money.

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Brandconsultany: 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
Hi
Henrymorre:
I will try to make this story very short.

So I've always loved my babe, buy her stuffs, gives her money, takes her out, etc. So tomorrow is her birthday, and she has a very bad hair. We where talking over on phone yesterday, and she asked me to send her money to make her hair, plus she also said she doesn't have money to do her bday, and wants me to help her on it. Well, I wanted to help her do her bday shaa, just to make her happy, but I can't carry all the responsibilities alone, so I said no to her getting money to do her hair. I told her to make her hair by herself or wear a wig, since I will be ,

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Calling DJ to play song for her and her friends
Plus giving her a gift..

She started acting all up, that she will do the bday with her friends that she doesn't need me in it anymore, that her friend will make her hair for free blah blah, and she will sleep over at her friends place. Etc

So guys the question, is this lady really a wife material? Or someone who is just there to eat money and go?

Did I over react?

Bros I thought you were taking a wiser step by refusing to pay for this non-profit yielding exercise but then you just proved that the thing you swallowed is still working on you.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by LastProphet: 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
Since you are obviously a fool I think you should send the money. So every birthday must be celebrated now? Mumu people everywhere
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Silentgroper(m): 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Apart from Op, o don't think there's any other guy that would do that for a girl.
There's no need dreaming
Lol. But i just told u i would as long as my reward isnt in heaven.

d earlier u knw nl guys are good husband/boyfriend material, d better 4 u.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by brightovio007(m): 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
SJay7:
Mentality of an average Nigerian lady

(Hunger Mentality).
Truism

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by mr405: 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Yes,its your responsibility to provide for her or do you want another guy to help you do your work?

eleribu.. you don dey disguise since ashewo oshi ,so if he doesn't provide this one time (just a tiny portion ) she should go be with another person? na una type dey get smelly kpekus, nonsense.

oga op bless thank your stars for this little eye opener cos this one ain't good enuf for you, she's only there for what she can get from you. If you go broke/have challenges tomorrow,this one can never stand by you. so biko do the needful.... dump her like a used sanitary pad.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by 900warriorz: 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Yes,its your responsibility to provide for her or do you want another guy to help you do your work?
It is not too difficult to recognize a lazy feminist. So, its his job uhn? undecided
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Silentgroper(m): 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
omojesu202:

it's a simple sturve nah. account number belongs to my wife. took a loan from my bank, now my account balance is negative. any money that enters there is gone until I clear the balance.
you think people beg for fun abi thank God for your own oooo
Alright then.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by 900warriorz: 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
What is wrong if he's taking care of her,was she not on her own when he approached her for love and relationship? what is love and relationship without money?
ZZOR shut up mbok....what you say stinks.

Just listen to yourself...people like you, all you have to offer a man is a stinking pvssy
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Ukeme8: 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:

Rubbish gold digger . Must he provide everything for her because he has it, and all that she cares is just to enjoy the money and eat him dry. Receive sense.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by zamanii: 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:

Lol you must feel smart typing this
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:

Boss, Do You know

Tell me about it, bro.

And why this question?
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Ukeme8: 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
What is wrong if he's taking care of her,was she not on her own when he approached her for love and relationship? what is love and relationship without money?

Your mad. Gold digger. Just read and listen to the nonsense your typing here. Must the guy do everything for her because he is in a relationship with her.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by periphetes: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:

So I've always loved my babe, buy her stuffs, gives her money, takes her out, etc. So tomorrow is her birthday, and she has a very bad hair. We where talking over on phone yesterday, and she asked me to send her money to make her hair, plus she also said she doesn't have money to do her bday, and wants me to help her on it. Well, I wanted to help her do her bday shaa, just to make her happy, but I can't carry all the responsibilities alone, so I said no to her getting money to do her hair. I told her to make her hair by herself or wear a wig, since I will be ,

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Plus giving her a gift..

She started acting all up, that she will do the bday with her friends that she doesn't need me in it anymore, that her friend will make her hair for free blah blah, and she will sleep over at her friends place. Etc

So guys the question, is this lady really a wife material? Or someone who is just there to eat money and go?

Did I over react?

You did not react also you made a reasonable negotiation . If she feels always it's your responsibility to do whatever and whenever she requests for stuffs . Bruv you are getting yourself into a life time bondage with painful regrets afterwards. Her attitude are not wifey traits at all.

Please avoid liabilities and mentally lazy ladies they don't last in marriage or relationship.
Such ladies are just after the best money bag that can always meet up with there demands. Note; She has already given you an indirect hint about crossing border to a better money bag. (Make e no go shock you later oo) grin grin

This kind of women are never contented with whatever they have. if they findout you are so much into them , they will manipulate and rubbish you at the end.

My advise to you ignore are tantrums focus on yourself and be on a lookout for your real rib...
Peace#
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Sheriman(m): 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
See them Birds of the same feather. They can never contribute meaningfully to their boyfriend's life for once

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Godbless3(m): 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:

Lets us all gather here and laugh out of this post.
See aunty, aunty were m_m_
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ukeme8:

Your mad. Gold digger. Just read and listen to the nonsense your typing here. Must the guy do everything for her because he is in a relationship with her.

U people are taking her too seriously and sometimes, taking her comments personal.

I feel she was only having fun with comments and attentions u people give her.

She draws attentions to herself by making quote-bait comments, knowing fully well you guys would definitely quote her.

She's just having fun, the way I see it.

Nothing too serious about it, I guess.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
MediMedi:

Women are made to be loved, remember they are taking from your rib.
Pls you're a good guy, no just try stingy.
It not good on uuu
I wont tutor you lol youd learn soon enough.
P.S I dont believe in all those rib bullshit written in your storybooks
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by IYANGBALI: 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fashi her, bone her and keep your money in your pocket. Girls plenty everywhere. Wetin dem dey take dead body do for mortuary? Mtcheew
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by nathaniel27(m): 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
use your head this hoes aint loyal
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by LoveThemChubby(m): 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:
she has stayed by me when I was broke, I am just surprised at this act, first she keeps telling me of a guy that has money, building hotels and the guy is chiking her etc. She was telling me that the guy is asking her to involve on her bday, but she knows I am capable blah blah. But because I said no to her hair, which is the only time I have ever said no to her when she asked me something, she is trying to emotionally black mail me. But I am not falling for that mind game
The choice before you is clear: you either stand your ground and possibly loss her or give in, end up marrying her and continue sharing her whenever you fail to meet her demands
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by zakkxx: 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
My brother run! if while u are dating she cannot pretend and understand that there is no enough money, is it when u are married that she will change. run ooooo if not u will cry in marriage
Henrymorre:

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Plus giving her a gift..

Did I over react?
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Uzomacharles: 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:
she has stayed by me when I was broke, I am just surprised at this act, first she keeps telling me of a guy that has money, building hotels and the guy is chiking her etc. She was telling me that the guy is asking her to involve on her bday, but she knows I am capable blah blah. But because I said no to her hair, which is the only time I have ever said no to her when she asked me something, she is trying to emotionally black mail me. But I am not falling for that mind game

whining
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Splitmind: 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:

Are you a baby? Don't you have shame at all? undecided
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by alshalz(m): 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:
Op if I were you I will be saying a lot of "nos"to this "entitlement and I deserved it" lady.You intend to foot all other bills except hair-do and no appreciations, even if you do the hair of all her friends and those of all her family members you will still not be appreciated,her eyes are already the hotel bobo just waiting for an excuse to say I no do again.Move on bro don't allow anybody to use as second option
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Kudducini(m): 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
[quote author=Zzor post=99535463]Yes,its your responsibility to provide for her or do you want another guy to help you do your work?[/quo

Ordinary hair she cannot do by herself and you're here blabbing.
if that's how you run your relationship

Put yourself in his shoe's
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Boatswain: 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
You have a PROSTITUTIONAL MENTALITY its like you were born to be a street wh0re, if you define love as money then you are no different from your ladies in the brothels and if unfortunately all women think like this then yall deserve to be treated like shit

O boy... Easy
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by openmine(m): 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
SJay7:
Mentality of an average Nigerian lady (Hunger Mentality).
You are wicked grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by DONFASZY(m): 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
Typical nigerian lady trends

New guy:i like u dear
Wil like to date U

D typical nig lady:
I wil think about it but by d way i like u bt i ve some issues n i want to b happy
New guy:whats d problems dear (u don click mumu button)

The silly typical nig lady:broke ass fadafucker wil say

Next week is my bday,i wish we can celebrate it with all my friends
Buy cake
Hotel hall
Party
Dj

My hair
New clothes
My fada ve health problems,i need money to fix him
I promise my mum wrappers
Oh my younger sister ve school fee problems
My brother like bribe bfor he wil allow me come out to see u
I need make up kits
I want to visit u on our first date with my 15 friends and we will do take away back home
My life is nt a bad one,but i wil need upkeep money from 50k per month
I need to buy call card
I nid data
I need lip sticks
New guy:i will think about it
Typical gal:all men are scums

Me-no its ur broke fada n ur hopeless brodas dat are scum n son association members

Mitcheeeeeeew

Gals of nowadays are so hungry and very broke
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
Silentgroper:
Lol. But i just told u i would as long as my reward isnt in heaven.

d earlier u knw nl guys are good husband/boyfriend material, d better 4 u.
Thank you..
Let's start right away. grin
Your reward is on my table right now
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by mariahAngel(f): 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
Munzy14:

Ooh!! She is going to sleep over at her friend's place..Seems the real owner of the Congo is coming to shine it...maybe u are assistant...grin

Usually assistant is the usual ATM or pounder if the owner is not in town.

Back to the matter, so u want organise a party for her?....smh...As your wife, abii ur sister or your mom?

U guys keep on making same mistake.. If u want to spend on her as babe weh deh hold body and soul with u..Plan a small getaway... Of two days..convert the party money to hotel reservation, buy the drinks and food u two will be needing to enjoy yourselves... And go on to have mind blowing fun...if not, u go organise party to be ridiculed..

We are here to read the next thread... On how she went to her family house on emergency from the party venue...grin if u know you know.

Munzy, onye nkushi! grin

Jishi ike! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.