Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying (70300 Views)

Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" / Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by brownbib(m): 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
Bro that's clearly shows sign of self entitlement.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by magicminister: 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lol!!! If a girl loves you, she’ll give you her money... not the other way around

4 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by emonis88: 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Yes,its your responsibility to provide for her or do you want another guy to help you do your work?
Yes make she go meet d other guy to do d work, guy abi u never chop enough, this egusi soup be like say e wan sour, so make u try ogono soap, leave the sour soap for other guys, them sef go eventually tire.

3 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by crafteck(m): 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Yes,its your responsibility to provide for her or do you want another guy to help you do your work?

Boyfriend na job?

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
001spice:
From ur comment it shows u too r nt a wife material
yes I can't be a wife material to non husband materials, all of you that insulted me are mad
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Solexgzy(m): 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:
I will try to make this story very short.

So I've always loved my babe, buy her stuffs, gives her money, takes her out, etc. So tomorrow is her birthday, and she has a very bad hair. We where talking over on phone yesterday, and she asked me to send her money to make her hair, plus she also said she doesn't have money to do her bday, and wants me to help her on it. Well, I wanted to help her do her bday shaa, just to make her happy, but I can't carry all the responsibilities alone, so I said no to her getting money to do her hair. I told her to make her hair by herself or wear a wig, since I will be ,

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Calling DJ to play song for her and her friends
Plus giving her a gift..

She started acting all up, that she will do the bday with her friends that she doesn't need me in it anymore, that her friend will make her hair for free blah blah, and she will sleep over at her friends place. Etc

So guys the question, is this lady really a wife material? Or someone who is just there to eat money and go?

Did I over react?
lolz then what is left for her father,mother and self to do
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by enambobo(m): 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
I fear for your life. Pray make dem no use you drive Benz if at all dem never use you already. Wetin u want na only Yahoo boys dey give without a second thought.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by bluefilm: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
victorazy:

Poverty speaking grin

Not just poverty alone.

But also extreme stupidity on full display.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by lekki1444: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
What is wrong if he's taking care of her,was she not on her own when he approached her for love and relationship? what is love and relationship without money?
its a good point you make. i can see sense in it. she was on her own jeje and you approached her for a relationship. are you expecting free yanshing or for her to waste her time with you when you dd the approaching ? i can definitely see it from your point of view. see am a nigga who can appreciate both sides
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by miclef86(m): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:
she has stayed by me when I was broke, I am just surprised at this act, first she keeps telling me of a guy that has money, building hotels and the guy is chiking her etc. She was telling me that the guy is asking her to involve on her bday, but she knows I am capable blah blah. But because I said no to her hair, which is the only time I have ever said no to her when she asked me something, she is trying to emotionally black mail me. But I am not falling for that mind game

She's comparing you to richer guy now. What if that money wasn't there tomorrow. Guy go and find a girl that will understand you

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by mrde(m): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:

So I've always loved my babe, buy her stuffs, gives her money, takes her out, etc. So tomorrow is her birthday, and she has a very bad hair. We where talking over on phone yesterday, and she asked me to send her money to make her hair, plus she also said she doesn't have money to do her bday, and wants me to help her on it. Well, I wanted to help her do her bday shaa, just to make her happy, but I can't carry all the responsibilities alone, so I said no to her getting money to do her hair. I told her to make her hair by herself or wear a wig, since I will be ,

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Plus giving her a gift..

She started acting all up, that she will do the bday with her friends that she doesn't need me in it anymore, that her friend will make her hair for free blah blah, and she will sleep over at her friends place. Etc

So guys the question, is this lady really a wife material? Or someone who is just there to eat money and go?

Did I over react?

She's a wife material o infact she's the best wife material you'll ever get. Hold her well well o, her type is very scarce

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Jerewise332(m): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
WAHALA DEY OO grin grin
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Peppysco: 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
What is wrong if he's taking care of her,was she not on her own when he approached her for love and relationship? what is love and relationship without money?

Chai, see what you and other opportunist girlfriends have turned relationship into. It has now become a commodity that you buy and quantify in monetary values, it's just a shame.

3 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Vietnaminfo(m): 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:
she has stayed by me when I was broke, I am just surprised at this act, first she keeps telling me of a guy that has money, building hotels and the guy is chiking her etc. She was telling me that the guy is asking her to involve on her bday, but she knows I am capable blah blah. But because I said no to her hair, which is the only time I have ever said no to her when she asked me something, she is trying to emotionally black mail me. But I am not falling for that mind game

Your likes need to be given a hard nock in your empty brain. Your type is the one who leak the anus of women. I am sorry to use all this words on you but I am pixed off the way you can't take decisions as a man unless you come to social media. Either this story is a make up or you are so weak to call a man. You plan to spend all these you listed and just because of hair money, she is spewing those trash. My brother, dump and shame such an idiot in girls form. When will men start reasoning like one. You are taking care of an empty olodo fish brain. Inshort, I am out of here. Be a man and be wise.

5 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by noisy45(m): 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
You go get sense las las

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by urbobo20(m): 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
nothing bad in leaving large bv she most look for job to take care of stupid lifestyle
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by jimi4us: 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:

God will not allow me meet someone like you in Jesus name
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by lekki1444: 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
When a fish brain comments it is easy to know. so any man that approaches a girl will automatically inherit the girl's problems
of course, duh. you expect to enjoy her and ignore her problems ?

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by naijaempiregist: 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
Hi
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by DeMoneyGenius: 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
AUT = Another Useless Thread
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by meccuno: 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
SJay7:
Mentality of an average Nigerian lady (Hunger Mentality).
grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by dapadawee: 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
the easiest mall to chop for mumu ode fools and opo is on nairaland infact if you want wholesale come them plenty for here.
your mama dey village no see cake on her birthday you they here they monkey yourself

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by hopexter(m): 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:

He's not married to her and even if he was, must he foot the entire bills? She knew she would be celebrating her birthday yet she couldn't even save 5k for her own hair. Let her take her liability to another man jare undecided

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Uzi11enzo: 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
TYPICAL NIGERIAN LADY!! . This is exactly why I dislike most of em, one of d reasons I should perhaps say undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by meccuno: 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:
red flags grin grin grin grin
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Vietnaminfo(m): 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
pretydiva:
All these things you are doing for a girl that is just your girlfriend not even your wife, hope you have done same for your mom and sisters??

God bless you.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by 001spice: 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
yes I can't be a wife material to non husband materials, all of you that insulted me are mad
Yes we are mad for having a fool like u commenting without using ur brain to reason b4 commenting.

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by gnykelly(m): 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:

entitlement mentality
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by bigcee(m): 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Plus giving her a gift..

Did I over react?
I take God beg you na which kind selfish babe u dey date. I dont spend time with such kind of toxic babe. Oga, na ur cross, carry am.

3 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by BadEnglish(m): 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:

Where this AMAC people dey na, another mental patient don escape o.

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Teezie(f): 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:

It is not his responsibility. He is not married to her and he is not her father. She is a parasite.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.