Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

LASG Raises Team To Meet FG Towards Rehabilitation Of Badagry Expresway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Raises Team To Meet FG Towards Rehabilitation Of Badagry Expresway (7652 Views)

Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. / Atiku Raises Team To Woo Wike, Rivers Governor’s Camp Remain Adamant / EFCC Raises Team To Quiz Amosun, Okorocha, Yari As Immunity Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASG Raises Team To Meet FG Towards Rehabilitation Of Badagry Expresway by Lanrelagboi: 10:12am On Mar 02, 2021
At the end of the yearly Executive-Legislative Parley of Lagos State Government on continued Reconstruction of Lagos Badagry Expressway;

1. Lagos CONFAB raises 7 - Man Team to meet Federal Government headed by Deputy Governor, Dr Obafemi Hamzat.

2. The Committee is expected to give feedback to the State Government within weeks for further action.

3. A resolution was reached to engage the Federal Government on the Long-Drawn-Out rehabilitation work on Lagos Badagry Expressway.

4. FERMA currently announced 88% completion on the ongoing rehabilitation works of a section of the Lagos Badagry Expressway.

5. The Project Contractors (Wizchino Engineering Ltd) are fast-tracking the implementation of the the project from Igboelerin to Agbara according to Mr Rufus Onimisi, FERMA South West 2 Zonal Coordinator.

6. The State Governor, Speaker of the House (State), Speaker of the House of Representatives (Federal) resolved to have discussion on some lingering issues around the reconstruction work on the international corridor.

7. Participants demanded improved protection for Federal and State owned-assets within Lagos.

8. Participants pushed for Massive Investment in the Education, Entrepreneurship and ICT to address youth unemployment and restiveness.

9. Discussion and various ideas on how Lagos can be further secured and transformed to become the logistics and port hubs in Africa were made.

10. The 7 - Man Ad Hoc Committee includes Deputy Governor, Dr Obafemi Hamzat (Chairman), SA to Govenor on Works and Infrastructure, Engr. Aramide Adeyoye, Special Adviser on Arts and Culture, Mr Solomon Bonu, two Federal Legislators and 2 Legislators in the State House of Assembly.

11. There was a call for an improved protection of Lagos Infrastructure through the installation of digital scanners at all entry points and continuous Investment in security.

12. As agreed, Local Government Areas should start contributing to Security Trust Fund, rather than leaving it to State Government.

13. Governor Sanwo Olu assured participants of complete implementation of the resolutions.

#ForAGreaterLagos

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158866239996013&id=735776012

2 Likes

Re: LASG Raises Team To Meet FG Towards Rehabilitation Of Badagry Expresway by Commonguy(m): 11:55am On Mar 02, 2021
whatever things they want to do.. the Lord is their strength

4 Likes

Re: LASG Raises Team To Meet FG Towards Rehabilitation Of Badagry Expresway by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2021
If I am going to be honest with you, in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view, but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective, Well all good.
Re: LASG Raises Team To Meet FG Towards Rehabilitation Of Badagry Expresway by omojesu202(m): 11:55am On Mar 02, 2021
Lagos governors are always on top of their game. The only area I have little respect for the jagaban.

5 Likes

Re: LASG Raises Team To Meet FG Towards Rehabilitation Of Badagry Expresway by Obafemi6557: 11:56am On Mar 02, 2021
The State Governor, Speaker of the House (State), Speaker of the House of Representatives (Federal) resolved to have discussion on some lingering issues around the reconstruction work on the international corridor.
Re: LASG Raises Team To Meet FG Towards Rehabilitation Of Badagry Expresway by highdon(m): 11:56am On Mar 02, 2021
Lagos State should be a country on its own

1 Like

Re: LASG Raises Team To Meet FG Towards Rehabilitation Of Badagry Expresway by southsouthking(m): 11:56am On Mar 02, 2021
Last month i passed through that road enroute to Benin republic, it was an eye sore, only God will save the residents of those community when it starts raining.
Re: LASG Raises Team To Meet FG Towards Rehabilitation Of Badagry Expresway by butterfly777(m): 11:56am On Mar 02, 2021
Well...

FG should rather meet on how to split this thing called Nigeria.

Oodua

6 Likes

Re: LASG Raises Team To Meet FG Towards Rehabilitation Of Badagry Expresway by Aksnoopy: 11:57am On Mar 02, 2021
Lmao!
Re: LASG Raises Team To Meet FG Towards Rehabilitation Of Badagry Expresway by DoctorDree(m): 11:57am On Mar 02, 2021
Okay
Re: LASG Raises Team To Meet FG Towards Rehabilitation Of Badagry Expresway by Klovertg(m): 11:57am On Mar 02, 2021
High quality cashew nut KOR of 50 to 55 available call 07032683191

1 Like

Re: LASG Raises Team To Meet FG Towards Rehabilitation Of Badagry Expresway by Bampeh: 11:57am On Mar 02, 2021
f
Re: LASG Raises Team To Meet FG Towards Rehabilitation Of Badagry Expresway by Alejobs: 11:57am On Mar 02, 2021
Good development. I am the right person to talk to as far as Solar powerbank for laptop and phones as well as portable inverter for the home is concerned. All our products come with warranty.....Tested and trusted.

Don't let this sun go to waste. Enjoy it in your own small scale
Re: LASG Raises Team To Meet FG Towards Rehabilitation Of Badagry Expresway by Komu1048(m): 11:58am On Mar 02, 2021
Congratulations
Re: LASG Raises Team To Meet FG Towards Rehabilitation Of Badagry Expresway by iwaeda: 11:58am On Mar 02, 2021
Lanrelagboi:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158866239996013&id=735776012

Sanwoolu has heard toll Lagos/Badagry he has jumped up. Last year he promised to fix the road with nothing tangible done.

1 Like

Re: LASG Raises Team To Meet FG Towards Rehabilitation Of Badagry Expresway by Mikelarteta(m): 11:58am On Mar 02, 2021
It’s only in Nigeria a road less than 100km will be built for 18 years. Las las na toll gate dem go put .

1 Like

Re: LASG Raises Team To Meet FG Towards Rehabilitation Of Badagry Expresway by Authoreety: 11:59am On Mar 02, 2021
Coming

1 Like

Re: LASG Raises Team To Meet FG Towards Rehabilitation Of Badagry Expresway by Bampeh: 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
Welcome development. I hope they will finish the project before 2090.

Bampeh knows a lot of abandoned projects.

1 Like

Re: LASG Raises Team To Meet FG Towards Rehabilitation Of Badagry Expresway by Jabioro: 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
Some sections of that road from mile two to Badagry are abatros,Lagos State is trying...
Re: LASG Raises Team To Meet FG Towards Rehabilitation Of Badagry Expresway by Lagoon0: 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
omojesu202:
Lagos governors are always on top of their game. The only area I have little respect for the jagaban.
Sanwo-olu is not untop any rubbish. Stop masturbating on this news. I live along that axis and I a natives.

Una go dey rush to clap hands for nothing undecided

2 Likes

Re: LASG Raises Team To Meet FG Towards Rehabilitation Of Badagry Expresway by Lagoon0: 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
Bampeh:
Welcome development. I hope they will finish the project before 2090.

Bampeh knows a lot of abandoned projects.
Lol 2090 is too long brother. With the Type of Lagos government I guess by 2045 the road go don complete
Re: LASG Raises Team To Meet FG Towards Rehabilitation Of Badagry Expresway by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
Good governance.

Slow and steady we will get there.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LASG Raises Team To Meet FG Towards Rehabilitation Of Badagry Expresway by Lagoon0: 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
post=99538497:
Good governance
rubbish! You don't type rubbish when you know nothing! What do you know about that road in the first place?

I live around that axis. Why are you so hypocritical shocked

1 Like

Re: LASG Raises Team To Meet FG Towards Rehabilitation Of Badagry Expresway by kokomilala(m): 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nairaland is late with this news.I read and digested it last week.Having said that,it was the irresponsible military intervention in 1983 that clogged the progress of this road.Jakande had already mobilised a French company to build metro line railway for the LBE.
The military destroyed this country .And,I don't see any good thing
they've done.
Re: LASG Raises Team To Meet FG Towards Rehabilitation Of Badagry Expresway by Lagoon0: 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
iwaeda:

Sanwoolu has heard toll Lagos/Badagry he has jumped up. Last year he promised to fix the road with nothing tangible done.
Wetin dey vex me are idiots that would be typing 'good governance' sad

That road from my secondary school days. We know they'll complete it by 2045
Re: LASG Raises Team To Meet FG Towards Rehabilitation Of Badagry Expresway by lanrecisse30(m): 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
If only they are serious about infrastructural development around Badagry axis, Lagos will be the best place for logistics and port hub across the west Africa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo To Represent Buhari At Sierra Leone’s Independence Event / Amaechi To Niger Delegates: I Know The Problem Of Nigeria, I Will Deal With It / APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.