Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

My Players Can Do Better - Pep Guardiola - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Players Can Do Better - Pep Guardiola (163 Views)

Free Agent XI: Worth A Combined 462m Euros... But The Players Can Move For Free / I’m Proud Of My Players — Gernot Rohr / Arsene Wenger: My Players Confidence Is Shattered Ahead Of Acmilan Tie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Players Can Do Better - Pep Guardiola by OfficialDlh(m): 11:04am On Mar 02, 2021
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola is ready to push his players over the limit as the fight to win the Premier League title continues.

City are well Seated on top of the Premier League table with 12 points between them and second-place Manchester United. However, Pep Guardiola still wants more from his players.

With the game against tough side Wolves today coming up today, Guardiola doesn't want his players to feel relaxed and think the job is done but wants them to continue giving their best.

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2021/03/my-players-can-do-better-pep-guardiola.html

(1) (Reply)

Ibrahimovic Decision To Remain At Milan. / Latest Sports For Thursday 18 March, 2021 / John Noble Vows To Put In Extra Effort If Given Eagles Debut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.