Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Your Advise Is Needed Pls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Advise Is Needed Pls (449 Views)

Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls / My Friend Stole My Document To Obtain A Loan. Legal Advise Is Needed / Please Advise Is Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advise Is Needed Pls by ovieohene: 11:18am On Mar 02, 2021
Hi guys my friend is not on NL. Pls there is a serious matter I need elderly advise for my friend.
Now this friend of mine has three children for her husband. They have been together for 17 yrs but never been married. They started as friends. But due to money they continue to live without proper marriage.
This my friend told me that she has seen a white man who is ready to help her and her family. But she told d man that she is married. The man said he only want to help them and her children.
The question now is, is it advisable for her to use the money the white man want to give her and her children to complete the husbands house and put the house in other, connect electricity, borehole, roofing or she should use the money to travel and come pick her children since she is really planning to support her children. Another issue there is that the white man is single and they seems to be in love. Is it a sin if she get married to the white man. He said he can support her to live the country if she want They speak a lot on social media. She believe that this is an opportunity for her to also use the money wisely so that she will not return to square one. Pls kindly advise a sister. Tx guys
Re: Your Advise Is Needed Pls by Ginaz(f): 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
Tell her to buy land for herself , establish a business and make investments.

Her baby daddy would be the first to throw her out and without hesitation scream on top of the mountain how useless she is, an ashewo who has slept with all manners of dick if she goes to complete and furniture his house.

6 Likes

Re: Your Advise Is Needed Pls by crackhaus: 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
First things first, the man is NOT her husband.

Secondly, what plans has he made towards making their union legal in the eyes of the law and of her family?

Thirdly, if she hasn't yet told the man she has three kids for and whom she has been living with for 17years, about this white man and his help, then her problem is bigger than what anyone can solve on NL.

3 Likes

Re: Your Advise Is Needed Pls by Dtruthspeaker: 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
Men see wickedness oh, the man has money to build house yet he has refused to do even cheap Registry Marriage?

She should build her own house too, cunny man die, cunny man kill am, cunny man bury am!

3 Likes

Re: Your Advise Is Needed Pls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
Madam, as far as I have read in your post, that woman is NOT married. They have only been cohabiting. Let her better be wise and use whatever money that white man will give to her to secure a firm future for herself and her children. Herself and her kids should come first in this case, please. Let her not give room for regrets in the future.

Just imagine that she uses whatever financial blessing the white man gives to her and she expends all on that building because she has a good heart and is being supportive, then tomorrow the man turns around and settle down with another woman. All of her support will not be recognized. If you dey love, abeg dey love with sense on top. If she has the opportunity to leave the country and water the path for her kids to come over too, let her take it. There's no assurance that that man she has been cohabiting with will marry her. That's a very irresponsible man.

May we never regret our good deeds.

2 Likes

Re: Your Advise Is Needed Pls by GuyInTheMirror: 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
sad Poverty is a bad thing... But I think it is even worse when your value system is degraded..
Re: Your Advise Is Needed Pls by ovieohene: 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Madam, as far as I have read in your post, that woman is NOT married. They have only been cohabiting. Let her better be wise and use whatever money that white man will give to her to secure a firm future for herself and her children. Herself and her kids should come first in this case, please. Let her not give room for regrets in the future.

Just imagine that she uses whatever financial blessing the white man gives to her and she expends all on that building because she has a good heart and is being supportive, then tomorrow the man turns around and settle down with another woman. All of her support will not be recognized. If you dey love, abeg dey love with sense on top. If she has the opportunity to leave the country and water the path for her kids to come over too, let her take it. There's no assurance that that man she has been cohabiting with will marry her. That's a very irresponsible man.

May we never regret our good deeds.

UyaiIncomparabl thank you so much for this comment.

1 Like

Re: Your Advise Is Needed Pls by Nobody: 4:59am On Mar 03, 2021
Follow @Ginaz's advice.

1 Like

Re: Your Advise Is Needed Pls by pozehnani(f): 6:33am On Mar 03, 2021
Now, my own advice or contribution is not going to be what most people are expecting to hear.

If she was legally married to that man, what would she have done in this case? Still leave?

Now, after 17 years of wasting herself with a man who didn't deem it fit to go and pay her bride price she want to shamelessly elope with a white man again to go and continue where she left off here ( not being properly married).

See, when you tell this young girls to be patient and wait to be properly married they won't listen. And what most people don't know is, there's always a setback in cohabiting with a man that has not married you and it takes the grace of God to come out of such setbacks. Imagine, 17yrs of suffering with that man. Now, she wants to continue with that rubbish lifestyle with a white man.

Tell your friend to turn to God. Leave that house she's cohabiting with a man. If the white man is serious let him go and marry her properly or if it's the man she has kids for that is ready, let him go and marry her properly.

All these nonsense people practice these days have spiritual implications that work against them but they are too blind to see because what they want to eat or get. Traditionally it's wrong, before God, it is wrong. Even Society frowns at it.

Lets Stop putting the cart before the horse.

Let no one quote me to say trash for saying my mind.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How We Broke Off / How To Stop Toilet Water Rises Then Slowly Drains Them? / Nigerian Women Should Read This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.