Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) (1214 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial / Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou / Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) by wale377(m): 11:43am On Mar 02, 2021
Sowore, storms magistrate court with a herbalist for his trial in Abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvMMMLUmiNU

Recall sowore and others was arrested on 31 of December 2020
The magistrate, Mabel Segun-Bello, imposed a N20 million bond on Mr Sowore, and demanded he produce two sureties.

A magistrate court in Abuja on Monday granted the activist and founder of Sahara Reporters, Omoyele Sowore, bail.

The magistrate, Mabel Segun-Bello, imposed a N20 million bond on Mr Sowore, and demanded he produce two sureties.

Ms Segun-Bello, in her ruling, said the court granted Mr Sowore and his co-accused bail because they did not fall short of the conditions of their detention. She added that the bail was given to fulfill their fundamental rights to liberty.

However, she added that the defendant needed to be kept under close watch to ensure that public peace is maintained.

Mr Sowore and others were arrested on December 31, 2020 by authorities and charged with unlawful assembly, incitement, disturbance and criminal conspiracy.

While filing bail application, the lead defense lawyer, Marshal Abubakar, prayed the court to grant the application based on the most liberal terms. Mr Sowore’s bail hearing suffered a set back on Friday because neither the defendant or counsel were present in court.

According to Mr Abubakar, the defendants was initially refused bail because the police could not provide them in court. Mr. Abubakar said the Police claimed to have handed the case file to a Deputy Inspector General of Police for further prosecution.

He stated that the DIG who was charged with the responsibility of producing the defendants claimed to have given the case file to the Director of Public Prosecution on the instruction of the Attorney General of the Federation.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/436053-court-grants-sowore-bail.html

Re: Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) by kktbm: 11:46am On Mar 02, 2021
Omo if he wins this case I’ll start being a babalawo worshipper grin

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) by Fahdiga(m): 11:47am On Mar 02, 2021
Same way people go to court with their pastors and marabouts
Re: Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) by bolaayenimo: 11:47am On Mar 02, 2021
why not come with Sunday Igboho

1 Like

Re: Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 02, 2021
Oga go and sit down, Sunday Igboho has taken over your shine.

Re: Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) by tciro: 11:48am On Mar 02, 2021
Hahahaha
Re: Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) by kufre2010: 11:49am On Mar 02, 2021
That is his religion. And so what? Is the herbalist not better than your paper tigers( Jesus and Mohammed) Foreign slave. Even your GOs are using herbalist secretly to perform miracles and protect themselves while making their money yet u are worshiping them. My friend, go and read the books your foreign masters gave you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 02, 2021
bolaayenimo:
why not come with Sunday Igboho
Just like Nnamdi Kanu has taken the shine of Uwazurike, Sowore is as popular as my moniker now no thanks to Igboho. grin
Re: Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) by Earlystar698(m): 11:52am On Mar 02, 2021
these people think say everything na Ogun go settle am, I'm not a fan of buhari but what a man does he shall reap sowore is mumu pro max
Re: Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) by kufre2010: 11:56am On Mar 02, 2021
Earlystar698:
these people think say everything na Ogun go settle am, I'm not a fan of buhari but what a man does he shall reap sowore is mumu pro max

And you think everyone must be a slave. Will you talk like this if he had gone there with a pastor or lmam?
Re: Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) by BlessedNuel: 11:56am On Mar 02, 2021
E be things oh
Re: Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) by duro4chang(m): 11:58am On Mar 02, 2021
kufre2010:
That is his religion. And so what? Is the herbalist not better than your paper tigers( Jesus and Mohammed) Foreign slave. Even your GOs are using herbalist secretly to perform miracles and protect themselves while making their money yet u are worshiping them. My friend, go and read the books your foreign masters gave you
Please don't insult my saviour. You can insult the person who you are quoting not my saviour.
Re: Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) by kufre2010: 11:58am On Mar 02, 2021
kktbm:

We don't worship babalawo, they are just medium(middle man that tell you what God says). Just like pastors and Imam
Re: Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) by Nukilia: 11:58am On Mar 02, 2021
This looks interesting.... grin grin grin Time for metaphysically resolve the matter...
Re: Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) by juman(m): 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
grin grin grin

Yeah.
Respect.
Re: Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) by BadEnglish(m): 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
I don tire for this corntree I swear

Re: Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) by Earlystar698(m): 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
kufre2010:

And you think everyone must be a slave. Will you talk like this if he had gone there with a pastor or lmam?

He should go there like a brave man like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,not wit a native doctor, I can tell you that the gods did not speak to that native doctor...
Re: Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) by Earlystar698(m): 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
duro4chang:
Please don't insult my saviour. You can insult the person who you are quoting not my saviour.

religion of peace don't forget that there's a place called islambad in this one and one has problem with it...

modified
never would I fight for religion, whether Christan or muslim..
Re: Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) by duro4chang(m): 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
Earlystar698:

religion of peace don't forget that there's a place called islambad in this one and one has problem with it...
I am not a muslim don't tell me anything about islam. But then don't insult any religion.
Re: Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) by LikeAking: 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
kktbm:

LOL.

Him go surly win this case.

All the allegations agianst him are baseless.

The Nig lawyers are scared of C.P Buhari, becos most of them have skeletons in their cupborads.

The legal system must teach C.P Buhari a lesson.
Re: Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) by Earlystar698(m): 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
duro4chang:
I am not a muslim don't tell me anything about islam. But then don't insult any religion.

if you feel that the religion is insulted then you must think twice and stop defending religion here and there.

allow the gods to fight their battle
Re: Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) by duro4chang(m): 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
Earlystar698:

if you feel that the religion is insulted then you must think twice and stop defending religion here and there.

allow the gods to fight their battle
You are making angry with your post. please don't quote me again. You are not tolerant.
Re: Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) by PrinceOfLagos: 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nigeria my country cheesy grin
Re: Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) by Earlystar698(m): 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
duro4chang:
You are making angry with your post. please don't quote me again. You are not tolerant.

duro4chang that's your Monika, sowore has duro4chang and he's seen the unseen, hahahaha
Re: Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) by duro4chang(m): 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
Earlystar698:

duro4chang that's your Monika, sowore has duro4chang and he's seen the unseen, hahahaha
You are not passing any messages here at all. I did not confirm him nor his religion . why are you condemning mine?
Re: Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) by Earlystar698(m): 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
duro4chang:
You are not passing any messages here at all.

your not getting the message
Re: Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) by duro4chang(m): 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
Earlystar698:

your not getting the message
Perhaps the message is not for me. I did not condem him nor his religion why are you condemning my religion? Be careful!
Re: Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) by Deathisfree: 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
At least he is better than that IPOB man(keyboard warrior) that left his people and ran abroad plus

1 Share

Re: Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) by kufre2010: 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
duro4chang:
Paper tigers, the late Jesus and Mohammed
Re: Sowore Storms Magistrate Court With A Herbalist For His Trial In Abuja (video) by duro4chang(m): 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
kufre2010:

Paper tigers, the late Jesus and Mohammed
I was angry at your post but when I remember what the bible say that every kneel shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus is Lord, I relax.
The stone rejected by builder has now become a corner stone. You will definitely confess Him one day. Hallelujah!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Jezebel, Sadiya Umar Farouq - Ministry Of Humanitarian Affairs / Why Has ESN Suddenly Gone Quite?? / Nigerian Air Force Killed Over 20 Army Officers By Accident In A Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.