Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us (26085 Views)

Jangebe Schoolgirls: Tanko Yakasai Confirms Arrest Of Salihu Tanko Yakasai / Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest / Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us by dre11(m): 11:49am On Mar 02, 2021
The abductors of Jangebe schoolgirls shared their phone numbers to the girls they set free on Tuesday and promised to visit their parents to seek their hands in marriage.

Several girls who spoke with Daily Trust said their abductors professed love to them and promised to contact them over the phone to find out if they had accepted the marriage proposals.

One student, Hassatu Umar Anka, said their abductors advised the girls to abandon school so they could get married.

“When we were about to be released, some of them came and starting pointing at us and saying, ‘We love some of you and we want to marry you if you would accept our proposal. You shouldn’t be wasting your time schooling,” she said.

She said the armed men are very afraid of the military and whenever fighter jets hovered in the air, they would scamper to hiding places.

“They nicknamed the fighter jet “Shaho” (hawk) and if they see one, they would ask us to hide under caves or trees. It is really frightening them,”
she added.

https://dailytrust.com/jangebe-abductors-proposed-marriage-to-kidnapped-girls

1 Share

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us by Fahdiga(m): 11:51am On Mar 02, 2021
More reasons why Buhari's regime is a monumental failure. with their phone numbers they can easily be tracked and arrested but Buhari won't do that simply because he is a terrorist himself

186 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us by ABCthings: 11:51am On Mar 02, 2021
Skymason20:
what can you do or what can Nigerian youths or citizens do against this political yegihagas.. apc and pdp lead shoucker . the early you realize buhari is not the only problem face in this country the better
What can I do against buharist that will defend buhari till they die?

What can I do against MACBAN that is sponsoring terrorism?

What can I do against Governor and Senators that are serving only their own self-interest?

What can I do against youths that wants money at all cost?

What can I do against parents that abandon their hungry children at the roadside. Making them beggars?

What can I do against government that will rather pay huge ransoms. than buy equipments to liquidate these terrorist?

Etc..

There is nothing I can do than to pray and crack jokes and sleep jejely bro. smiley

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us by sylve11: 11:54am On Mar 02, 2021
Arrangy talk......... undecided cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us by greymiles: 11:57am On Mar 02, 2021
This Buhari is a very tactical man
Nigerians don’t deserve him at all

1 Like

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us by Fahdiga(m): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
ABCthings:
You stole my FTC!

Btw actually finding them Is not an issue. Only that FG is scared of offending them in anyway.
More reasons to prove that he is a terrorist

14 Likes

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us by ABCthings: 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
greymiles:
This Buhari is a very tactical man
Nigerians don’t deserve him at all

Yes, Nigerians should be punished for ever doubting him.

6 Likes

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us by Fahdiga(m): 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
greymiles:
This Buhari is a very tactical man Nigerians don’t deserve him at all
Do you know the meaning of tactical?

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us by ABCthings: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
More reasons to prove that he is a terrorist
yes he is! the most important thing now is to survive till 2023 when his reign will be over. sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us by tobechi20(m): 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
I will not be surprised if they accept

3 Likes

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us by GOVERNMENT2: 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
MEANING THAT THE BANDITS ARE BOOK HARAM IN DISGUISE.
FULANIS AND UNRIPE POOSIES ARE LIKE 5&6 angry

8 Likes

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us by NoSentiment: 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
This is double wahala
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us by Mayng01(m): 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2021
What do you expect? When a fighter jet hovers above them, stand and be looking? Of course they must react to the situation. They are not afraid but only taking cover. The monsters the northerners create is consuming them gradually. Congratulations to them & thank God for the safe return of the kids. What an unfortunate marriage by lugard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us by Maxymilliano(m): 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
Several girls who spoke with Daily Trust said their abductors professed love to them and promised to contact them over the phone to find out if they had accepted the marriage proposals

F00lishness ... What will now happen if the proposal is accepted ?

Come out openly to proceed with the marriage rites ?

2 Likes

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us by Numerouno94(m): 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
Its a family business. Let the North handles her problem d way she deems fit..Afterall their governors nd elders re being sympathetic by pampering terrorists. Gumi comes to mind.

Gradually terrorism is becoming a norm in d north; a way of life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us by AmazingELixir: 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
lipsrsealed

Uncircumcised dirty looking terrorists they call bandits....that's all they know, reproducing il_bred Almajiris all over the place.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
cry
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us by Tranquility4u: 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
Don't marry criminals called bandits. We don't want to see their likes in the coming generations.

They are so heartless and merciless.

2 Likes

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us by Chijeep(m): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
k
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us by yusluvad(m): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
Wahala
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us by tutudesz: 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
Under age girls O! You want to marry girls you kidnapped at gun point undecided serioiously una no dey fear O!

10 Likes

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
Damn Niggarrr
Bandits bleeps pussy too grin grin grin grin
Thunder fire buhari grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us by mkoabiola: 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
Story story.

Thier problem.. Una problem

Actors and directors in jengebele
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us by Numerouno94(m): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
More reasons why Buhari's regime is a monumental failure. with their phone numbers they can easily be tracked and arrested but Buhari won't do that simply because he is a terrorist himself

Exactly my tots. Buh it's a family business; u dnt expect Buhari to go after his brothers.
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us by Drone95(m): 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
As if I know!
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us by duro4chang(m): 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
What about the 70 virgins they will get in aljannah?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suleiman Momoh Paid A Bribe Of 10 Million Naira - Sahara Reporters / Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari / How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.