Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) (35019 Views)

Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga / Oshoala, Super Falcons Players Dance To Ayra Starr's "Bloody Samaritan" / Nigerian Female Players Dance To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Victory (Photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) by mysportdab: 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
Here is the moment Nigerian footballer Odion Ighalo and his fellow Al Shabab teammates celebrated their win after a match with Davido's song.

Ighalo scored twice for Al Al Shabab in the match against Damak.

He gave his team the team in the 12th minute after an assist from Abdullah Al Zoari.

Ighalo has now scored three goals in five league matches for Al Shabab.

After the match, Ighalo and his teammates celebrated the match win in the dressing room by dancing to a song by Davido.

Watch Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7CK0gHPgfA

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
Odion Sabi better songs ...

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) by tuna4servi(m): 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nice one

8 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) by Chiminemine(m): 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
Why would he want to run for 3rd term? Is he mad? After the bad luck and sorrow he and his fellow a.p.c members have brought on this country?? He is mad...infact no A.P.C or P.DP for 2023.. let's try our luck with other parties.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) by DoctorDree(m): 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
Always repping Nigeria

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) by Numerouno94(m): 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
The mod wey bring this come front page...nawaooo

3 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) by ThatFairGuy: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
Re: Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) by Kingjay007: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
Happiness is free

21 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) by TheSTreetman: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ighalo too Handsome

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) by Adeedris(m): 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
Good
Re: Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) by Spanner4(m): 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
grin grin grin

Please where is Sister Chioma? The assurance?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) by gasparpisciotta: 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ride on Ighalo, you are among the 5% privileged Nigerians not being traumatized by this Government.

20 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) by The5DME(m): 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
And this made Fp, how?
Re: Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) by splashbaby(m): 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
Enjoying the best of his playing career wherever he goes.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
Abeg ! Where Mama Ifaenyi undecided undecided undecided

Re: Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) by Kingdemi212019: 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
Better than martial

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
Abeg make Ighalo go sidon. I no like people God don bless wey no dey do giveaway even if na once a year.

I no dey find their money o...but i don't know why i just fancy those few rich made guys who sometimes assist his/her fans

Kpako fall on u there... angry

Make God bless me even if na one quarter of these guys riches and watch me make people happy the best i can

11 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) by Esohjay0: 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
I guess OBO himself, never see this
Baba for don take this as the biggest achievement of the year
Re: Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) by Kingrefreshed: 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
mysportdab:
Here is the moment Nigerian footballer Odion Ighalo and his fellow Al Shabab teammates celebrated their win after a match with Davido's song.

Ighalo scored twice for Al Al Shabab in the match against Damak.

He gave his team the team in the 12th minute after an assist from Abdullah Al Zoari.

Ighalo has now scored three goals in five league matches for Al Shabab.

After the match, Ighalo and his teammates celebrated the match win in the dressing room by dancing to a song by Davido.

Watch Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7CK0gHPgfA

I repeat Davido is the real Gee! The others are just selfish,self centered,stingy musicians

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
Chiminemine:
Why would he want to run for 3rd term? Is he mad? After the bad luck and sorrow he and his fellow a.p.c members have brought on this country?? He is mad...infact no A.P.C or P.DP for 2023.. let's try our luck with other parties.
apc and pdp go transform to the other ones, them understand day una don tire for their nonsense
Re: Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) by heendrix(m): 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
Chiminemine:

How 3rd term take connect the News?? See Naso Baba ikena take start o wey the whole Obiligbo community ignore am. now na for Iyana upper iweka market square he dey perform Naked

Just kwantinue

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) by Coinbased: 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
good for them
Re: Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) by freshkpomo(m): 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
A day will come, Nigerians will stop praying for a better Nigeria, they will pick up arms and slaughter every politician and their kids.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) by ElijahIme1992(m): 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
Omo dat guy fressssssssh die...Arab petrodollar money is the way forward

4 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) by Burruchaga71(m): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
Al shabab? Abeg my hand no dey oo. These people are dangerous more than Boko boys and herdsmen combined together..

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) by Starboytwo(m): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
Remix of life

Cuz my friend call me Cristiano,
Omo Ronaldo
Senior brother of Messi
I.e baba thiago grin

3 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) by Landexpert: 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
OK.
How is this news?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal / Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages / Lionel Messi's Hometown Bans Parents From Naming Their Children 'Messi'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.