Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative (104259 Views)

See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly / Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning / Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by Victorclean1: 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
Do like me. Post it here

6 Likes

Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by xynerise: 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
Blessing in disguise. At least it will lower the risk of kidney and liver problems

2 Likes

Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by Syman028: 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
����
Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by GeneralPula: 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
This useless impostor acting like a Yoruba don come again with hin gibberish..

Who tell ham say meat no dey market again..
Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by Victorclean1: 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
Syman028:
����

Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by bilag17(m): 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
Catfish in abundance, order for dressed fresh , or live ones, Lagos and environs. Contact 0802-334-0270

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by Sophy22(f): 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
Thank God, we are in Lenten period.
No meat for now grin

2 Likes

Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by Kubernetes: 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
butterfly777:
It's time to completely boycott meat. First stage coming up on March 5.

BEEF BOYCOTT DAY: MARCH 5

All of you cannot boycott beef or mutton, because not all of you can afford chicken. You will eventually get fed up with it.
Imagine of if tomatoes, yam, maize, beans, sorghum, Millet etc stop coming to the south, it will be too bad.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by wolfenstein(m): 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
As we didn't see meat in the market, I kukuma go and buy chicken.
We had to line up to buy chicken as there were many people on queue.

Date is there for confirmation.

Chicken the new bride in town.
Congratulations to South West Farmers.
Mynd44, order for yours cool
U said as dere was no meat in d market u saw an alternative, na vex o wetin b chicken
Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by hansomb: 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
Prussian:

You see why you Northerners are very stupid people? Illiterate like you don't know that a ton of beef is same with a ton of chicken. grin

Yes, it will. The money for the 10 cows will be diverted to Yoruba Poultry farmers. You Northerners can keep having sex with your cows.
you sound like an òdé.
Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by airminem(f): 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
obama30:

Stop eating cow meat from North or Fulanis
I can bet with my clitt you have eaten MEAT/BEEF today. . .angry MANNA will swear for u o?!
Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by Uzi11enzo: 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nice one!
Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by hansomb: 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
This is phycological warfare. It's what lead to the surrender of Biafran government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
As we didn't see meat in the market, I kukuma go and buy chicken.
We had to line up to buy chicken as there were many people on queue.

Date is there for confirmation.

Chicken the new bride in town.
Congratulations to South West Farmers.
Mynd44, order for yours cool

How many chickens can replace the demand of the meat? Lol.

1 Like

Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by pascalbenz: 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
SporaD8:
Alternatives to Cow meat ;
1 FISH The sea provide us in abundance and fish-farming is not a new word. Mind you fishes are rich source of Omega 3.
2 Poultry Chicken and Turkey are white meat, clean, sweet and highly nutritious. What's more? Their eggs are readily available and rich in protein.
3 PORK Another alternative for non- Muslim.
4 GOAT/404 These ones don't need introduction! Infact my mouth are watering already.
5 SNAKE This is Specially reserve for Lalasticlala as he is also the major supplier.
6 Please add yours
one guy even post tortoise today say sef grin
Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by oluwabunmist: 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
Exactly my brother
tamdun:
grin eran sikin, alternative plenty for market na, do shakara to ur buyers, he/she will move to the next market, na u lose
Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by alizma: 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
ngadaAwo:
I've even adapted to fish over here
Trust my Igbo brothers to start commercial cow rearing
las Las na North go beg because they'll have to eat their cattles and perishable goods.

or transport to neighbouring countries with higher logistics and with that they won't even beat huge purchases power of the south smiley

their loss las Las because it'll make Southern people adjust
Just the same thing I told my people here, the northern people have just succeeded in opening up cow business for us by blocking cow supply to the west. The ranching we have been clamouring for will now work perfectly because no Westerner is reading to move from Kano to Ibadan with heard of cow.

2 Likes

Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by Grandmeister(m): 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
capitalzero:
Chicken revolution.
Beef is not good for your health. Stop eating meat.
If my family were the only meat eaters for this country northern cow herders for don close shop 10 years ago. We don’t eat beef...we eat fish, goat meat and chicken..and they are much more healthy than red meat.

3 Likes

Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by Omoluabi16(m): 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Amen and Amen
You are doing well son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by emerged01(m): 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
I can’t remember last time my wife bought meat.
Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by sylve11: 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
SporaD8:
1 FISH The sea provide us in abundance and fish-farming is not a new word. Mind you fishes are rich source of Omega 3.
2 Poultry Chicken and Turkey are white meat, clean, sweet and highly nutritious. What's more? Their eggs are readily available and rich in protein.
4 GOAT/404 These ones don't need introduction! Infact my mouth are watering already.
5 SNAKE This is Specially reserve for Lalasticlala as he is also the major supplier.
6 Please add yours

Point of correction, goat is not 404 but dog. cool
Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by ibuildstuff(m): 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
maxell:

God bless Yoruba land kiss
What does this has to do with Yoruba land
Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by iamJ(m): 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
i hate full chicken, its either i buy wing or lap, plenty useless parts dey full chicken
Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by Burruchaga71(m): 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
Is chicken not meat? These people self....
Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by ibuildstuff(m): 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
tumababa:

How many chickens can replace the demand of the meat? Lol.
There's goat, turkey, snails, pork, fish n many other options apart from chicken.

1 Like

Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by Onlyonebuhari: 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
Bear the brunt of your tribalism. I like the North cos u can't kill the person that feed you. You hate cow and no need of complaining about the scarcity
Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by namedo: 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
Red beef is bad for the heart.
With the exit of cow meat, one would now eat healthier and last longer.

Let's call off this bluff.

Anyway, see my sigy below if you wanna make FREE money. It's Legit..No scam story!

1 Like

Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by SporaD8: 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
sylve11:

Point of correction, goat is not 404 but dog. cool
Well I should have just spell it out as Goat&Dog meat. So you won't think I intended it as Goat(404). I even use plural "These meat"
meaning two different meats.

1 Like

Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by Christistruth00: 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
SporaD8:
6 Please add yours

Ostrich and Quails which reach maturity in only 6 Weeks
Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
ibuildstuff:

There's goat, turkey, snails, pork, fish n many other options apart from chicken.

A cow can give u like 1000 pieces of big size meat.

I’m just wondering how many (and cost) chickens,snails,porks u want to buy. Mind u chicken and turkey price have increased since last week. Best thing is to reduce your protein for now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top Ten Fruits In Nigeria And Its Benefits / Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included / Nigerian Hunter Kills Many Animals, Trends Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.