Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) (67759 Views)

See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. / I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It / A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Darligold(m): 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
Am quite sure you need T. B Joshua' s address.
Hungry bad o
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by lekki1444: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
omo that English weak me ehn
hehe explains why the retard will eat a tortoise if thats how he speaks grin

1 Like

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by justifyme(m): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
And I saw one today in my street on my way to work

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Thinkfree(m): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
GamalNasser:
You are a wicked person
most of you here were born in the city or lied to be birthed in the city. So u don't know that tortoises are the best blood booster or replenisher in this world.
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by MarvelousMe: 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nigerians! We can form

I watch food network and other channels and I know say oyibo people dey chop anything, in fact I wonder if there’s any animal on God’s green earth they haven’t eaten.

I once watched one episode of chopped junior and one of the ingredients given to those kids was a rattle snake

lekki1444

1 Like

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by davidque: 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
Very Horrible of you, why would one eat a tortoise! Even eat the eggs too........
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Thinkfree(m): 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
MarvelousMe:
Nigerians! We can form

I watch food network and other channels and I know say oyibo people dey chop anything, in fact I wonder if there’s any animal in God’s green earth they haven’t eaten.

I once watched one episode of chopped junior and one of the ingredients given to those kids was a rattle snake
no mind those fake ajebo. Tortoises are the best blood booster or replenisher in this world.

1 Like

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
LMS1:
So Guys I Was Tired Of Lalasti.clala Showing Us The Snake People Killed,
Thats Why This Tortoise Catched My Attention And I Decided To Buy It cheesy
Actually I Traveled To Bayelsa Last Weekend To Visit A Friend When I Spotted A Lady Trying To Sell This Tortoise By The Roadside,
We Pulled Over And She Told Us Its N5,000 Last Price.
I Am Not Use To Tortoise So I Decided To Buy Out Of Curiusity Since We Had A Neighbor Who Knows How To Prepare It Anywere cheesy
Funniest Thing Is That The Poor Animal Has Been Digested Since.
Na Only Him Shell Remain Sef!
Omo Tortoise Bone Strong Die grin
You don't even know the difference between tortoise and turtle..

1 Like

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Thinkfree(m): 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
davidque:
Very Horrible of you, why would one eat a tortoise! Even eat the eggs too........
So u don't know that tortoises are the best blood booster or replenisher in this world.
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by MarketDispatch: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
Hmn!

From Snake to Tortoise...
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Thinkfree(m): 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
Darligold:
Am quite sure you need T. B Joshua' s address.

Hungry bad o
Before the advent of blood transfusion tortoises were use as blood booster
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Reex12(m): 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
Reex12:
Damn you got no chills. sotey you chop person ancestor that has seen history
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by kcute(m): 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
I used to be like you. Environment, situations, health can etc.. makes you do things you didn’t believe you can do. I only ate fish,chicken,snail and pork until now but now snail and pork is a no no for me.

Incognito403:
Animal rights and environmental blahblah aside, how can someone eat this?

Una dey try oo.

Anything other than beef, mutton, goat meat, chicken, fish and other common animal protein is a no-no for me.

Even the animals I eat, there are some parts that turn me off. Parts like animal genitals, tongue and ear are a no-no for me. Yet it's what some people crave for.

sad
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Thinkfree(m): 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
Funkyswagzz:
U should be ashamed of yourself
for renewing his blood? So u don't know that tortoises are the best blood booster or replenisher in this world.
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Hauptmann: 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
Thinkfree:
for renewing his blood? So u don't know that tortoises are the best blood booster or replenisher in this world.

After reviewing your comments, I can confidently say that there is something seriously wrong with you. You need psychological help.
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by VaselineCrew: 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
It looks so cuuute though.

I would have kept it as a pet. It can't cost much to feed it.
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Hauptmann: 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
There are so many maniacs and very useless people on nairaland. This thread has made that very obvious.
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
Barbarian
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Drone95(m): 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
OP, na ancestors u chop o. U need to do sacrifice for that!
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by LMS1(m): 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
You don't even know the difference between tortoise and turtle..
Zoom The Pics Or Get A Glass Bro,
What I Snaped Has Nails While Turtle Dont,
Turtle Has Flat (web)Foot Ane They Live In Water,
Beside The Gat Smoother Shell Than Tortoise
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
Incognito403:

Una dey try oo.

Anything other than beef, mutton, goat meat, chicken, fish and other common animal protein is a no-no for me.

Even the animals I eat, there are some parts that turn me off. Parts like animal genitals, tongue and ear are a no-no for me. Yet it's what some people crave for.

sad

To each his own. And I can fully relate with your reservations. I cannot eat eye of any animal even if it's Fish eye. But you see that ear (especially for pork), tongue and "brockos". I dey chew shege commot
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by LMS1(m): 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
Hauptmann:
There are so many maniacs and very useless people on nairaland. This thread has made that very obvious.
Because You Dont Eat Tortoise Dont Mean Those That Eat It Are Incomplete, Remember One Man Meat Is Anothers Poison.
We Move.
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
lekki1444:
catched my attention

The guy has very poor grammar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Thinkfree(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
Hauptmann:

After reviewing your comments, I can confidently say that there is something seriously wrong with you. You need psychological help.
psychological help! How? Let me remind you psychologist, before the advent of blood transfusion tortoises were used in many African societies to boost blood. You can ask people from you village, i.e if you know your root.
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
Incognito403:

Una dey try oo.

sad
Exactly As me. I might eat hen bt those "broilers skin", gizard, liver, head etc isn't for me.

1 Like

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by LMS1(m): 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
kalu01:
. I need the eggs do you still have them?
*oh Sorry I Disposed Them Before Traveling Back
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by AlexB300: 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
lekki1444:
catched my attention
it’s the fact that he uses Upper case to begin every word grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Incognito403: 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
CamusMidas:

Scared of eating animals dicks is the highest form of cowardice.
Love of eating animal genitals is your definition of bravery.

Keep it up.
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by LMS1(m): 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
Yankiss:

Well, I dont understand this African mentality. You didnt know that keeping this rarity is far more profitable than killing and eating. It's a great attraction. I will pay anything to see a live Tortoise and I think many other people I know. Wow, everything is NOT food. Tortoises are endangered species.
I Dont Understand Your Yankee Mentality Too, Tortoise Are Not Endangerd Species, Tho U Wont Find Them In Lagos And Northen States Because The Lands Are Arid And Built Up. But Come Down South Of The River Niger And Watch Them Cross Roads Especialy In Bayelsa
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
Thinkfree:

Why don't u advice him to eat lizard that is cheap and readily available. I hope u noticed when harmattan came this year, very soon u won't experience it again. Then u start wondering what is happening not knowing we are the cause of this crazy global warming
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
LMS1:
The Lady Who Sold It Told Us She Picked It At Her Backyard At Night.
I Wondered What Such Creature Was Looking For There And I Gat The Explanation That She Lives Near A Swampy Area And Since We Are In Dry Season Most Of The Water Are Dried Out Thats why The Tortoise Look For Other Places To Lay Their Bossom.
After It Preparation I Couldnt Take Pics Of It Meat Because It Was Done In Night.
The Flesh Had Quite A Diffrent Taste From Beef,Pork And Other Common Meat You Know,
It Was Yummy Tho And It Was Full Of Fat Oil,
They Said It Was A Very Matured One Perhabs 50 Years Old grin
Ladies And Gentle Men Even If U Boil The Meat For 1 Week U Cant Chew The Bone.
The Bone Strong Die!
But I Understood This Because The Tortoise Was Damn Heavy.
Modified:
To Those Forming Well Educated Let Me Re Inforn U That As I Stated Earlier, I Bought It Bcs I Was Curius To Knw How Tortoise Taste,
And For The Preparation It Was Done At Night And I Was Out Wit The Guy I Came To Visit So I Wanst Around To Take Pics
More Pics:
you don chop ritual thing.. ask local people you go fear fear
Re: The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) by lekki1444: 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
MarvelousMe:
Nigerians! We can form

I watch food network and other channels and I know say oyibo people dey chop anything, in fact I wonder if there’s any animal on God’s green earth they haven’t eaten.

lekki1444
are we now comparing ourself to oyinbo ? you know we are the original civilized man and oyinbo is the beast man ? so we should now eat rubbish because the beast man is eating rubbish ? walah talahi i no understand this your thinking shocked angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bush Rabbit We Killed / The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe / Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.