Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Vacancy Positions At A Food Packaging Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy Positions At A Food Packaging Company (881 Views)

Vacancy Positions Urgently Needed!! / Urgent Vacancy!!!positions Needed For Urgent Employment / Apply for Mega Graduate and Internship Positions at The Nigerian Army Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy Positions At A Food Packaging Company by dilini(m): 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
Our Company is one of the nation’s growing indigenous companies dedicated in the production of Food Packaging Products. Our expertise stands us out by meeting and exceeding the expectations of our customers.

We seek applications from qualified and suitable candidates for the positions of:

1. Job Title: Driver

Requirements
Outstanding passion for driving.
Experienced driver with at least 3 - 5 years driving experience.
Must hold current Driver's and LASDRI Licence.
Must reside around Oshodi, Mushin, Palmgroove, Ilupeju, or it's environs.
Must able to read and write

2. Loaders
Must have completed SSCE
Must be between 20 and Above
Must be healthy, strong and can lift (light) goods
Must possess good character and well-behaved
Must reside around Oshodi, Mushin, Palmgroove, Ilupeju, or it's environs.
Must able to read and write

Employment Type: Full-time

Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2021

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their Resume to:
c.ebun@yahoo.com using the position as the subject of the mail

or Call 0803 845 5639 to book an appointment
Re: Vacancy Positions At A Food Packaging Company by dilini(m): 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
Still accepting applications
Re: Vacancy Positions At A Food Packaging Company by BikoMERCYme(f): 11:41am On May 06, 2021
dilini:

Kudos sir.......
I must say am really intrigue with the way u composed a cover letter on few years which I came across recently sir..........

Pls sir,i'm a fresh graduate with no experience, can you pls help me with on that too sir??

Hoping to hear back from.thanks and God bless u.
Re: Vacancy Positions At A Food Packaging Company by FatherOfJesus: 11:57am On May 06, 2021
dilini:
Good morning, please do you have vacancies for experience people?

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Successfully Apply For Sweden's Christian Scholarship 2021 / URGENT: Social Media Manager Needed / Urgent Vacancy: Trainee Accountant/tax Consultant. Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.