Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

If Nigeria Govt Want Us To Go To Ghana For Intl Passport, It Should Be Official - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigeria Govt Want Us To Go To Ghana For Intl Passport, It Should Be Official (1685 Views)

Guinean Passport: It's Over For Tinubu!!!!!! / Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested / 2023: Elements In The Villa Want Us To Lose The Elections - El-Rufai (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nigeria Govt Want Us To Go To Ghana For Intl Passport, It Should Be Official by NEROSKY(m): 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
If Nigeria government which is one of the most useless in the world want to us to get international passport from another country they should make it official. This is really frustrating, because as its now even with your money you can't get international passport ( you have to be extremely lucky or connected to get intl passport) - I called the officer handling mine to give him extra 50k aside the 35k I paid for express, he told me honestly no booklet available as of now, this has been the story since 2 month plus I did my capturing at the immigration office - so many people have been complaining for more than 6 months still nothing has been done, even the media no send to start with.

Many have missed crucial appointments,
scholarships,
lost jobs abroad,
businesses.
Because of the worse thing to have happened to mankind, Nigeria Government.
Re: If Nigeria Govt Want Us To Go To Ghana For Intl Passport, It Should Be Official by ridwanlawal: 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nigeria is the worst thing ever that has happened to humanity

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nigeria Govt Want Us To Go To Ghana For Intl Passport, It Should Be Official by Tumbulum: 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
Why do we find the most simple things so difficult to accomplish?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nigeria Govt Want Us To Go To Ghana For Intl Passport, It Should Be Official by Spending123: 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
Re: If Nigeria Govt Want Us To Go To Ghana For Intl Passport, It Should Be Official by NEROSKY(m): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
Tumbulum:
Why do we find the most simple things so difficult to accomplish?

Asin eh, The rate the system is going backward is unmatched, I really hate what this country have turned to - Tomorrow you'll tell others to treat us right, right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Nigeria Govt Want Us To Go To Ghana For Intl Passport, It Should Be Official by falcon01: 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
I swear me too mine is like 3 months Now, I was at the brink if Beaten up the Immigration officer that was handling my case infact it is now that I see this Topic that I believe he wasn't playing me, the worst part now is today when I went there, he was asking me to pay extra 20k to collect booklet from another place blah blah blah that I will instantly get it... omooh I dey vex ooo I have loosed a lot because of this. Anyhow sha I'm giving him an extra 20k tomorrow and see because at this point I'm out of options.
Re: If Nigeria Govt Want Us To Go To Ghana For Intl Passport, It Should Be Official by NEROSKY(m): 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
falcon01:
I swear me too mine is like 3 months Now, I was at the brink if Beaten up the Immigration officer that was handling my case infact it is now that I see this Topic that I believe he wasn't playing me, the worst part now is today when I went there, he was asking me to pay extra 20k to collect booklet from another place blah blah blah that I will instantly get it... omooh I dey vex ooo I have loosed a lot because of this. Anyhow sha I'm giving him an extra 20k tomorrow and see because at this point I'm out of options.

Something that affected celeb like taooma, who come be us?

Re: If Nigeria Govt Want Us To Go To Ghana For Intl Passport, It Should Be Official by favor914: 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
NEROSKY:

Asin eh, The rate the system is going backward is unmatched, I really hate what this country have turned to - Tomorrow you'll tell others to treat us right, right?
Simple democrazy has failed in Nigeria, it will only get worse, as much as things change, they seem to remain the same or get worse.
Re: If Nigeria Govt Want Us To Go To Ghana For Intl Passport, It Should Be Official by Aketi2: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
NEROSKY:
If Nigeria government which is one of the most useless in the world want to us to get international passport from another country they should make it official. This is really frustrating, because as its now even with your money you can't get international passport ( you have to be extremely lucky or connected to get intl passport) - I called the officer handling mine to give him extra 50k aside the 35k I paid for express, he told me honestly no booklet available as of now, this has been the story since 2 month plus I did my capturing at the immigration office - so many people have been complaining for more than 6 months still nothing has been done, even the media no send to start with.

scholarships,
lost jobs abroad,
businesses.

Whatever will stall the progress of the South. Their people will continue to get the passport while the Southerners will be moping. Mazi said all these, I wonder why we are surprised about it!

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Govt Want Us To Go To Ghana For Intl Passport, It Should Be Official by donbachi(m): 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
Abducted system by political bandits.
Re: If Nigeria Govt Want Us To Go To Ghana For Intl Passport, It Should Be Official by johnpaschal(m): 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
I know it can only be in Lagos this complaint is coming from.....try coming down to uyo to get it
Re: If Nigeria Govt Want Us To Go To Ghana For Intl Passport, It Should Be Official by SenecaTheYonger: 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
johnpaschal:
I know it can only be in Lagos this complaint is coming from.....try coming down to uyo to get it

Na Lagos my brother. Na dirty place be that. The worst place you can live in Nigeria
Re: If Nigeria Govt Want Us To Go To Ghana For Intl Passport, It Should Be Official by johnpaschal(m): 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Na Lagos my brother. Na dirty place be that. The worst place you can live in Nigeria

I disagree with this because it's not all part of Lagos bro .......I've lived there ally life before I relocated down here to uyo to try and start up a business......
Re: If Nigeria Govt Want Us To Go To Ghana For Intl Passport, It Should Be Official by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
NEROSKY:

scholarships,
lost jobs abroad,
businesses.
... You are
also part and parcel of the uselessness tongue

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Govt Want Us To Go To Ghana For Intl Passport, It Should Be Official by shigoslim(m): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
I swear to almighty God . A close family could not secure international passport in oyo state , not available in osun state. Untill they get to kwara state, the worst part of it is that the Aboki are the people selling it for 200k.

I was marvel that Nigeria has gotten to this level. The north want to finish the south of you don't know. This is a wake up call to people of southern Nigeria.

Another point Argebesola is the interior minister and his is not addressing the issue. In fact he show less concern.

This people are mad
Re: If Nigeria Govt Want Us To Go To Ghana For Intl Passport, It Should Be Official by juniorstar(m): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
NEROSKY:

scholarships,
lost jobs abroad,
businesses.
na lie dem dey lie ooh no booklet ko...passport wey we my personal person dey help ppl do for just 35k dem dey collect am within minutes..na naija we dey ooh. fucke...d up piece of shiiiit.
Re: If Nigeria Govt Want Us To Go To Ghana For Intl Passport, It Should Be Official by NEROSKY(m): 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
Frontail:
... You are
also part and parcel of the uselessness tongue

Pretty much with all your generation
Re: If Nigeria Govt Want Us To Go To Ghana For Intl Passport, It Should Be Official by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
NEROSKY:

Pretty much with all your generation
.. Including yours too cool
Re: If Nigeria Govt Want Us To Go To Ghana For Intl Passport, It Should Be Official by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
juniorstar:

na lie dem dey lie ooh no booklet ko...passport wey we my personal person dey help ppl do for just 35k dem dey collect am within minutes..na naija we dey ooh. fucke...d up piece of shiiiit.

Na who be your personal person contact bro can you hook me up gotta get mines done ASAP
Re: If Nigeria Govt Want Us To Go To Ghana For Intl Passport, It Should Be Official by GamalNasser: 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
shigoslim:
I swear to almighty God . A close family could not secure international passport in oyo state , not available in osun state. Untill they get to kwara state, the worst part of it is that the Aboki are the people selling it for 200k.

I was marvel that Nigeria has gotten to this level. The north want to finish the south of you don't know. This is a wake up call to people of southern Nigeria.

Another point Argebesola is the interior minister and his is not addressing the issue. In fact he show less concern.

This people are mad

You people don't know the devil your elected called Buhari yet cheesy
Re: If Nigeria Govt Want Us To Go To Ghana For Intl Passport, It Should Be Official by jesmond3945: 12:15am On Mar 03, 2021
NEROSKY:

Something that affected celeb like taooma, who come be us?
is taooma more superior than you?
Re: If Nigeria Govt Want Us To Go To Ghana For Intl Passport, It Should Be Official by naijaking1: 12:24am On Mar 03, 2021
Passports are one of the easiest government documents to obtain until the service is handed over to a corrupt and ileterate cabal bent on stealing from us at any opportunity.
Anyway, enjoy your Buhari my people!

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Govt Want Us To Go To Ghana For Intl Passport, It Should Be Official by NEROSKY(m): 12:32am On Mar 03, 2021
jesmond3945:
is taooma more superior than you?
not about superiority, is about presence, large channel, well known in Nigeria
Re: If Nigeria Govt Want Us To Go To Ghana For Intl Passport, It Should Be Official by jumobi1(m): 12:36am On Mar 03, 2021
Bro Nigeria is a joke. I paid four times for one useless 64 page passport. I paid in NY but on the appointment date the consulate officer said the passport machine has been down. They even tried to blame me and asked why I didn’t file 6 months in advance? They also asked why I didn’t call before coming. I then asked why they didn’t email or call me telling me not to show up.

At the consulate, I saw a woman who flew in with her children from Chicago and booked a hotel. The consulate told her to come back some other day. The woman was crying. The place was full with Nigerians from all over the US some with travel dates around the corner. All this prepared me for the country I was visiting Sha. I had to pay for an emergency travel certificate which I didn’t present to immigration at Nnamdi Azikiwe airport out of anger. They still let me in.

In Abuja I paid for a 32 page at the bank according to the immigration website and an immigration officer I met at the bank. At immigration HQ Abuja, the officer was angry I paid in the bank and said my payment might not be verifiable. Later on after making me do biometrics, he told me there was no 32pg Passport. If HQ doesn’t have 32 then where would 32 be? Anyways I thought they’ll just give me a 64 page but they Insisted I repay for a new 64 page passport. After shouting and shouting, my sister paid ( I was prepared to sleep there). After paying for the 64, an officer pulled me to the side and said he can expedite it. I said cool.

He called me two days later and told me to come collect my passport. When I got there I took my passport and left. He expected payment for expediting it.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Govt Want Us To Go To Ghana For Intl Passport, It Should Be Official by NEROSKY(m): 12:48am On Mar 03, 2021
jumobi1:
Bro Nigeria is a joke. I paid four times for one useless 64 page passport. I paid in NY but on the appointment date the consulate officer said the passport machine has been down. They even tried to blame me and asked why I didn’t file 6 months in advance? They also asked why I didn’t call before coming. I then asked why they didn’t email or call me telling me not to show up.

At the consulate, I saw a woman who flew in with her children from Chicago and booked a hotel. The consulate told her to come back some other day. The woman was crying. The place was full with Nigerians from all over the US some with travel dates around the corner. All this prepared me for the country I was visiting Sha. I had to pay for an emergency travel certificate which I didn’t present to immigration at Nnamdi Azikiwe airport out of anger. They still let me in.

In Abuja I paid for a 32 page at the bank according to the immigration website and an immigration officer I met at the bank. At immigration HQ Abuja, the officer was angry I paid in the bank and said my payment might not be verifiable. Later on after making me do biometrics, he told me there was no 32pg Passport. If HQ doesn’t have 32 then where would 32 be? Anyways I thought they’ll just give me a 64 page but they Insisted I repay for a new 64 page passport. After shouting and shouting, my sister paid ( I was prepared to sleep there). After paying for the 64, an officer pulled me to the side and said he can expedite it. I said cool.

He called me two days later and told me to come collect my passport. When I got there I took my passport and left. He expected payment for expediting it.

Nigeria been a joke is an understatement , world worse country crown should be given to Nigeria, this should be list thing we Nigerian should worry about. Apart from this useless government, what are we doing to help others, even for this to make front page na war, come talk of people such as vangaurd , punch or channel Tv to carry the news to the public. well, ill try messaging arise news to know what is going on. Dont be surprise you'll see CNN carry the news while our local news outlet remain nonchalant. NIGERIA IS GONE FOREVER.
Re: If Nigeria Govt Want Us To Go To Ghana For Intl Passport, It Should Be Official by nervorum: 4:28am On Mar 03, 2021
It's pathetic, and this is not even only in Nigeria. I have applied for Nigerian passport renewal going to 5 months now. Nothing has happened. I applied for a foreign passport and I received it exactly 2 weeks (with all the covid wahala) in the mail, from the day I went to 'capture'
It can be frustrating being Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Govt Want Us To Go To Ghana For Intl Passport, It Should Be Official by femi4: 7:16am On Mar 03, 2021
Anything regarding registration in Nigeria is stress. Nin, driver license, int. Passport, voters card etc
Re: If Nigeria Govt Want Us To Go To Ghana For Intl Passport, It Should Be Official by NEROSKY(m): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
femi4:
Anything regarding registration in Nigeria is stress. Nin, driver license, int. Passport, voters card etc

Nigeria is a dead zone.
Re: If Nigeria Govt Want Us To Go To Ghana For Intl Passport, It Should Be Official by kepstone: 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hmmm my own experience is something else. I nearly slapped my friend ooo he was the immigration officer that helped me do my biometrics, made me to loose and international stuff in $$, i look back today i just have to forgive him. Immigration in Nigeria is one of the most corrupt parastatals in Nigeria. How long shall we continue like this, evert sector just want to milk the citizen. Our problem is not just from the presidency but from we as individuals an citizens of this country we have our own problem. How long are we going to continue like this. Everyday i cry for my darling nation Nigeria, how long, we are just wicked to each other, greed, wickedness, we want to show class, levels, rise above others even if it means killing people. Passport that's is supposed to be cheap and available for all citizens is now what people are using to make money and milk other people. it took me 6 months or more to see my first passport Oh my God this country. SMH
Re: If Nigeria Govt Want Us To Go To Ghana For Intl Passport, It Should Be Official by Naijabad: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
NEROSKY:

scholarships,
lost jobs abroad,
businesses.

Those who contributed in voting the demon in aso rock are now getting the heat. kikikikikikik

(1) (Reply)

The Best Type Of Guns Our States And Regional Security Groups Need To Have / Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Invading Northern Cross River With Over 3,000 Cattles / Biafra Is Almost Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.