Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

How To Become A Millonaire Through Betting - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Become A Millonaire Through Betting (1623 Views)

Money Must Be Made Through Betting (no Dulling Again Join Now) / Double Ur Money Through Betting / Million Ways, Chance,and Process Of Making Cool Money Through Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Millonaire Through Betting by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
Please who knows or who has an idea on how I can become a millonaire through football betting starting from point 0.I will appreciate any advice you can give me.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Millonaire Through Betting by JACK96(m): 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
I don't think that there,is away to become a millionaire in betting. In the world of betting you will only loose �
Re: How To Become A Millonaire Through Betting by JACK96(m): 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
I don't think that there,is a way to become a millionaire in betting. In the world of betting you will only loose �
Re: How To Become A Millonaire Through Betting by InfernoNig: 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
Betting be like Wiley Wiley. Nothing sure pass.

You pick o1.5 - them go play 1-0 or 0-1
You pick home win or away win - either the opposite or them draw.
You pick - only one team go score all the goals.
You pick o2.5 - them go play 2-0
You pick u3.5 - na that day you go see 24-0 for score line.
Even if you pick all players to wear boot enter field - one person go carry slippers show.

My advice. Pick games you are confident about, don't accumulate too much games and start small, like 2-5odd with a reasonable amount and rollover. Peace

10 Likes

Re: How To Become A Millonaire Through Betting by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
Thanks bro I will try to implement your idea.
InfernoNig:

Even if you pick all players to wear boot enter field - one person go carry slippers show.

My advice. Pick games you are confident about, don't accumulate too much games and start small, like 2-5odd with a reasonable amount and rollover. Peace
Re: How To Become A Millonaire Through Betting by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
Thanks bro I will implement your idea,I've been thinking about the rollover.
InfernoNig:

Re: How To Become A Millonaire Through Betting by InfernoNig: 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2021
Sinzzle8:
Thanks bro I will implement your idea,I've been thinking about the rollover.

Becareful tho. Even rollover dey tear.
Re: How To Become A Millonaire Through Betting by MrBLack9601(m): 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
The truth is no matter how safe you bet, loosing is almost inevitable

I bet for 5 years+ and in those years, I lost more than I won

Indeed, you can become a millionaire through betting. But not the way you think

How about earning as much as 400k per month from bet companies without placing any bets or owning a bet shop or even predicting any game?

I know it sounds crazy but I'm willing to show you how. Chat me up on 08023440831
Re: How To Become A Millonaire Through Betting by pascalbenz: 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
grin
MrBLack9601:

How about earning as much as 400k per month from bet companies without placing any bets or owning a bet shop or even predicting any game?

I know it sounds crazy but I'm willing to show you how. Chat me up on 08023440831
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Millonaire Through Betting by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
Alright
InfernoNig:

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Millonaire Through Betting by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
Alright I will follow a risk management plan
InfernoNig:

Re: How To Become A Millonaire Through Betting by idris646(m): 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
if you get patience, you fit dey play single for sporty bet virtual, dey use dat wan hold body small.
it works for me sha.
Re: How To Become A Millonaire Through Betting by bestmutiu2019(m): 6:56am On Mar 03, 2021
idris646:
if you get patience, you fit dey play single for sporty bet virtual, dey use dat wan hold body small.
it works for me sha.
hoq
Re: How To Become A Millonaire Through Betting by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 03, 2021
Show me the way,Which strategies do you implement on sportybet virtual l.I will like to know
idris646:
it works for me sha.
Re: How To Become A Millonaire Through Betting by udomonday: 8:37am On Mar 03, 2021
JACK96:
I don't think that there,is away to become a millionaire in betting. In the world of betting you will only loose �
go and look for a job you lazy youth stop wasting away your life.I used to be addicted to sports betting until I sat down one day and calculated my losses I realized that I have lost close to 300k.then it dawned on me that if I did not stop the financial heamorrage. it would not be long before I turn to a destitute. so I made the bold decision to stop and get a Job.today with good financial management and investment am proudly a millionaire.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Millonaire Through Betting by JUSTBEFOCUS: 11:35am On Mar 03, 2021
Same thing on mind bigger. Whasapp me on

Zero 80 3 nine 41 8833

Let's work together.

It takes two to tango!
Re: How To Become A Millonaire Through Betting by JUSTBEFOCUS: 11:37am On Mar 03, 2021
Same thing in my mind bigger. Whasapp me on

Zero 80 3 nine 41 8833

Let's work together.

It takes two to tango!
Re: How To Become A Millonaire Through Betting by JUSTBEFOCUS: 11:38am On Mar 03, 2021
Same thing in my mind bigger. Whasapp me on

Zero 80 3 nine 41 8 8 3 three

Let's work together.

It takes two to tango!
Re: How To Become A Millonaire Through Betting by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
Sinzzle8:
Please who knows or who has an idea on how I can become a millonaire through football betting starting from point 0.I will appreciate any advice you can give me.
I can only vouch for how to be a good thousand naira, I haven't taken a serious shot on million.

Most of my games are rollover, and I usually don't fulfill the target amount cuz I cash out halfway or so.
Only those that have really done a rollover would understand (bolded).
Re: How To Become A Millonaire Through Betting by bestmutiu2019(m): 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
Stephenmoka4:

I can only vouch for how to be a good thousand naira, I haven't taken a serious shot on million.

Most of my games are rollover, and I usually don't fulfill the target amount cuz I cash out halfway or so.
Only those that have really done a rollover would understand (bolded).
wehdone my boss
Re: How To Become A Millonaire Through Betting by chiboy7(m): 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
grin grin na them.

MrBLack9601:

Re: How To Become A Millonaire Through Betting by amp01(m): 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
Sinzzle8:

I will be posting 1:40 odds daily from Thursday to saturday.if U are in the 100 stake group sorry,not for U.
If U are interested,follow.
Merrybet only.
Re: How To Become A Millonaire Through Betting by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
amp01:

I will be posting 1:40 odds daily from Thursday to saturday.if U are in the 100 stake group sorry,not for U.
If U are interested,follow.
Merrybet only.
I'm interested
Re: How To Become A Millonaire Through Betting by amp01(m): 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
Sinzzle8:
I'm interested

Tomorrow morning,will post d one for Thursday
Re: How To Become A Millonaire Through Betting by amp01(m): 9:02am On Mar 04, 2021
1:45 odd.
Merrybet code:25794828,add q at the front,if playing at a bet shop.
Wish U luck.
Re: How To Become A Millonaire Through Betting by Thompz43(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2021
Sinzzle8:

I can guarantee you 3 Odds every weekend...
Re: How To Become A Millonaire Through Betting by idris646(m): 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
Sinzzle8:
Show me the way,Which strategies do you implement on sportybet virtual l.I will like to know
call/Whatsapp 09027133627
Re: How To Become A Millonaire Through Betting by TangoPredict(f): 12:31am On Mar 05, 2021
Get free games daily on www.tangopredict.com

Re: How To Become A Millonaire Through Betting by newdays(f): 12:58am On Mar 11, 2021
InfernoNig:

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

LagerbÄck Short Lists 45 Stars / Abuja To Host Nigeria V Brazil In September Friendly / Japan Vs Ghana, {0 - 1} u-17 Women's World Cup On Friday October 05-2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.