Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

10 Useful Tips On How To Sell To Nigerians And Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Useful Tips On How To Sell To Nigerians And Make Money (208 Views)

Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians / Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners / 5 Useful Tips For Working With Family And Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Useful Tips On How To Sell To Nigerians And Make Money by usmanethical(m): 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
Everything I ever needed to know about selling is learning how to identify, find and keep customers. — Lillian Vernon

Do you know that you can easily sell your product or service to Nigerians? Believe me. You just need the right tips to follow at the right time.

Selling is a daily activity in the marketplace. Markets exist for exchange of value and the exchange can never be balanced without selling.

Entrepreneurs like market diversity because it allows new players to come in and capture their own market share. Nigeria’s market is diverse and gives room for participation.

Participating in economic activities in Nigeria requires good knowledge of the market and customers.

If you want to sell anything to Nigerians, there are some certain things to know and skills to hone. Selling to Nigerians becomes easy when you know how.

Business is selling and selling is business. You can’t stay in business without selling. Selling brings in revenue for the business. Selling is the main source of resources that power the machinery of everyday business activities. If business is an agent of change in society, selling is the fuel that powers it.

In this blog post, I will be writing tips on how to sell to Nigerians without losing your soul. As a seller in Nigeria, I gather these tips from my personal experiences and that of other business people, and they are quite helpful and practical for everyone.

Let go in:

Read more: https://starthustlenow.com/business-tips/10-useful-tips-on-how-to-sell-to-nigerians-and-make-money/
Re: 10 Useful Tips On How To Sell To Nigerians And Make Money by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
usmanethical:
Everything I ever needed to know about selling is learning how to identify, find and keep customers. — Lillian Vernon

Do you know that you can easily sell your product or service to Nigerians? Believe me. You just need the right tips to follow at the right time.

Selling is a daily activity in the marketplace. Markets exist for exchange of value and the exchange can never be balanced without selling.

Entrepreneurs like market diversity because it allows new players to come in and capture their own market share. Nigeria’s market is diverse and gives room for participation.

Participating in economic activities in Nigeria requires good knowledge of the market and customers.

If you want to sell anything to Nigerians, there are some certain things to know and skills to hone. Selling to Nigerians becomes easy when you know how.

Business is selling and selling is business. You can’t stay in business without selling. Selling brings in revenue for the business. Selling is the main source of resources that power the machinery of everyday business activities. If business is an agent of change in society, selling is the fuel that powers it.

In this blog post, I will be writing tips on how to sell to Nigerians without losing your soul. As a seller in Nigeria, I gather these tips from my personal experiences and that of other business people, and they are quite helpful and practical for everyone.

Let go in:

Read more: https://starthustlenow.com/business-tips/10-useful-tips-on-how-to-sell-to-nigerians-and-make-money/
sharing info is fine, mentoring and hand holding is sweeter. Wen u start that ,let me know..need it badly

1 Like

Re: 10 Useful Tips On How To Sell To Nigerians And Make Money by usmanethical(m): 9:45am On Nov 13, 2021
Start now!

(1) (Reply)

Wema Bank Investigating Allegation Of Verbal Abuse Against A Staff Of The Bank / Business / Bank Offers Interest-free Loans To Vaccinated Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.