Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security (18118 Views)

Seyi Makinde Shuns Atiku As Ex-VP Meets With SW Delegates / Tinubu May Foist His Erstwhile Commissioners On Sanwo-Olu - Independent.ng / I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security by Jonah507(m): 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
Movement in the right direction!
Re: DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security by shigoslim(m): 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
Paxful should just release my 4.5mil naira and allow me to into agricultural business..I'm intending to buy 10hkr land and fish production.

2 Likes

Re: DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security by Magnumproperty: 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nice one. We can if we are ready
Re: DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security by Luxurydriverng: 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
Dumb heads they know nothing.

1 Like

Re: DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security by Tomilola360: 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
smh.
Re: DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security by dalass(f): 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
We are proactive. No noise

Las las Oodua's Republic go make sense

grin

8 Likes

Re: DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security by Luxurydriverng: 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
aremuforlife:
As expected, they need to come up with a lasting and cooperative solution in food security, we have a fertile land for varieties of food, the land is their, all we need is the government to invest in the rural communities, so that farming can be attractive to those who want to invest in farming.

Very true the land in the southwest and mid south is more fertile that what is in the north. In my village I was shocked to see water melon, cucumber and cabbage blossoming. I use to think only the north can grow such crops

11 Likes

Re: DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security by Ellasure: 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
If there is a will there is a very good way to end the fulani cattle rearers attempts to overran Yoruba land and subsequently take over the land with fulani emirs.

SW leadership should do the needful. Best regards.
Re: DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security by Prussian: 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
naijadrivablog:
You don turn new Alexreports

DWAn wetin

You are just an illiterate. DAWN was formed by the SW states for regional integration. Stop typing nonsense as if you have a covenant with stupidity.

22 Likes

Re: DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security by Gandollaar(f): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
I envy sensible Yoruba leaders
Unlike ohaneze ndi oshi
You have spoken like someone born in the 90s.

You see, Igbos in Nigeria are a people of interest to other tribes because we waged a war against Nigeria.

So when issues of national concern happen, only a fool jumps into the fray without first taking proper stock of what's in it for them.

Every region has their peculiar problems

2 Likes

Re: DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security by Pyroex(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
North won't survive these!

Now this is what I call sophisticated, it's only MNK that think outside the box in southeast by giving order for lands to provided in every community in Biafra land for agricultural purpose.

He also called for importation of Argentine cattle to crossbreed ours. Southeast politicians are all slowpoke including my own governor d drunkard.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security by Nigeriabiafra82: 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
Gandollaar:
You have spoken like someone born in the 90s.

You see, Igbos in Nigeria are a people of interest to other tribes because we waged a war against Nigeria.

So when issues of national concern happen, only a fool jumps into the fray without first taking proper stock of what's in it for them.

Every region has their peculiar problems
This epistle didn’t change or exonerate ohaneze as the sell out they are
Did it?

3 Likes

Re: DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security by Prussian: 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
venger:
A welcome development, if this will make the disintegration of NIGERIA faster
God bless the NORTHERN REPUBLIC OF NORTHERN NIGERIA.

By the time bandits, Boko Haram, kidnappers, herdsmen, hunger, poverty, disease and illiteracy is done with you, your name will be changed from Arewastan to Bokostan.

6 Likes

Re: DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security by Neddstark: 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
Duggedised12:
Let me try as much as I can to summarize this situation.

Northerners send militias in form of herdsmen to the south to destroy farmlands with cows , Northern farmers peacefully harvest their farm produce and send it down south, southerners react to their farms being destroyed , Northerners divert their farm products to Niger and cameroun.

Pretty much the whole story . Just hope I didnt miss anything.

The Sasa conflict compounded it. Northerners started a fire that ended up killing much of their people. The 7-day strike is to protest the killing of Northerners. My happiness in this whole thing is that retaliation was not done on Yorubas or Southerners in the North like it would have been before. If that was the case, we wont be saying this. Let's hope for peace.

2 Likes

Re: DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security by naijadrivablog: 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
Prussian:

You are just an illiterate. DAWN was formed by the SW states for regional integration. Stop typing nonsense as if you have a covenant with stupidity.

Banned!
Re: DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security by aremuforlife(m): 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
Luxurydriverng:

Very true the land in the southwest and mid south is more fertile that what is in the north. In my village I was shocked to see water melon, cucumber and cabbage blossoming. I use to think only the north can grow such crops

We are bless down here, all will need is for the government to make rural communities livable for young people, it will make farming attractive. Our government down south needs to invest heavily in mechanised farming and agriculture in general. Agriculture is a massive investment that can attract high internal revenue.

3 Likes

Re: DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security by Duggedised12(f): 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
Neddstark:

The Sasa conflict compounded it. Northerners started a fire that ended up killing much of their people. The 7-day strike is to protest the killing of Northerners. My happiness in this whole thing is that retaliation was not done on Yorubas or Southerners in the North like it would have been before. If that was the case, we wont be saying this. Let's hope for peace.
The only way for peace is to go back to regionalism. We have tried federalism and it only made things worse. The rise of quota system, nepotism and tribalism, marginalisation, policy hostage taking and so on.

4 Likes

Re: DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security by venger: 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
Prussian:

By the time bandits, Boko Haram, kidnappers, herdsmen, hunger, poverty, disease and illiteracy is done with you, your name will be changed from Arewastan to Bokostan.
Nothing of such will happen, when NIGERIA disintegrate, it will become a family affair and we will settle it under the umbrella of Islam.
God bless the People REPUBLIC OF NORTHERN NIGERIA.
Re: DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security by MayorofLagos(m): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
Danzakidakura:
I wish the south as a whole should boycott anything coming from North for a month five years and try to be self reliance.
Re: DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security by OBIPLUS(m): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
I like the Yorubas, very articulate and educated.

8 Likes

Re: DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security by Prussian: 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
venger:

Nothing of such will happen, when NIGERIA disintegrate, it will become a family affair and we will settle it under the umbrella of Islam.
God bless the People REPUBLIC OF NORTHERN NIGERIA.

You can't be a Northerner. No Northerner can be this stupid to be wishing this evil on the North. You must be a troll sent I make the North look stupid.
Re: DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security by Fovic4: 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
We have the CAPACITY
We have the KNOWLEDGE
And
We will make YORUBA LAND GREAT AGAIN
Re: DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security by Adeniran906(m): 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
We need agriculture irriagation to boost our farm produce,we can do it with the support of govt. And private sector

1 Like

Re: DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security by venger: 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
Prussian:

You can't be a Northerner. No Northerner can be this stupid to be wishing this evil on the North. You must be a troll sent I make the North look stupid.
It is better to be killed by bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen, and bandit than to be use for ritual, or my organ harvested from people in the south, that will be a horrible death.
God bless the People REPUBLIC of Northern NIGERIA.
Re: DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security by venger: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
Adeniran906:
We need agriculture irriagation to boost our farm produce,we can do it with the support of govt. And private sector
I thought one of your brother here said that the south is so fertile that they don't need irrigation.
God bless the people REPUBLIC of Northern NIGERIA.
Re: DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security by amp01(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
Dailymice:
South West has proven they are more serious about restructuring than South East.
First, they created their own Amotekun while the S.E Govs are romancing the North
Secondly, they are revamping food production to stop depending on the North

Meanwhile South East Governors and Ohaneze are declaring ESN illegal even calling Army to fight them off

Yorubas are organized
So U think your problem,is the south Easterners.
What a shame.

1 Like

Re: DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security by almarthins(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
Daddysidhan:
The almajiri dunderhead north can never bully the educated Yorubas, laiye laiye ko jor.

I pity north. Dem no kukuma wise before

1 Like

Re: DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security by mkpologwu(m): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
It's dawning on them now that this is NOrTh Nigeria they dream of.
Re: DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security by almarthins(m): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
Daddysidhan:
The almajiri dunderhead north can never bully the educated Yorubas, laiye laiye ko jor.

I pity north. Dem no kukuma wise before. Make Dem kip there abominable nama( when sm retard Fulani will be sleeping with cows) which eventually end on our table as meat.
Re: DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
Indirectly, restructuring of the country has started. Good news.

1 Like

Re: DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security by almarthins(m): 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
venger:

It is better to be killed by bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen, and bandit than to be use for ritual, or my organ harvested from people in the south, that will be a horrible death.
God bless the People REPUBLIC of Northern NIGERIA.

Perhaps, you re more ignorant. Did you think the evil is limited to southern Nigeria?. For all the evil of the north against it's own people. Na judgement go follow. It better we break this country but only God can do that because no human force can.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Seeks Death Sentence For Alleged Bride-killer. / Service Chiefs Move To Sack Young Officers Considered Threats To Senior Officers / Distribution Of Exotic Vehicles Divides Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.