Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Why Do Men Go Back To Their Exes After Break Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Go Back To Their Exes After Break Up? (767 Views)

Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes / Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Go Back To Their Exes After Break Up? by naijadrivablog: 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
Okafor's Law of Congodynamics cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Go Back To Their Exes After Break Up? by planetx13: 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Why Do Men Go Back To Their Exes After Break Up? by slawormiir: 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
We are not actually back

We want to bang the pussy once more
As far as her bride price is not paid yet ....

We want to swim again...
A big lesson to all my real niggarrrrs...never you break up violently with your babe....so as to increase your chances of swimming her again in the future...
Like what I always do to a particular girl...i wrap and cuddle her most time while whispering to her ear.." sweetheart, I can not guarantee our relationship as circumstances beyond our control may separate us but i assure you we are going to be friends till the end of time "

Whenever I tell her those words I notice she is always smiling...as a real niggarrr I dey try soften her heart incase if I leave her...so that i fit still dey swim her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Go Back To Their Exes After Break Up? by freemanq(m): 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
Go and ask your Village king
Re: Why Do Men Go Back To Their Exes After Break Up? by donbachi(m): 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
Real men dont

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Go Back To Their Exes After Break Up? by lilvicky68(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
First of all..okafor's law of congodynamics states that once a girl has been 4ked the 4ker has every tendency to 4k the 4kee at every 4king moment.. sometimes old soup dey sweet too that's why we still go back..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Go Back To Their Exes After Break Up? by paulolee(m): 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
nothing wrong except if any of them are married n dts why i hardly burn bridges with my ex whenever m tired n wana breakup...
one bea broke up with me last year ending bcox I said I couldn't afford her list of Christmas list bcox m nt santa..
she texted me dts its over n I accepted n left on s good note bt was still calling n chatting with her..
she's noe a good friend n I do get sex whenever I ask her to visit n she cnt bill.me bcox she gat a new bf...its a win win...
Re: Why Do Men Go Back To Their Exes After Break Up? by oluwasegun007(m): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
Even women do...

We all need compassion and attention.
Re: Why Do Men Go Back To Their Exes After Break Up? by stupidmod3: 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
donbachi:
Real men dont
real men rebanged a banged pussy, sisi men can't
Re: Why Do Men Go Back To Their Exes After Break Up? by Dreadlock69(m): 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
They improve in their self
Re: Why Do Men Go Back To Their Exes After Break Up? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
We are not actually back

We want to bang the pussy once more
As far as her bride price is not paid yet ....

We want to swim again...
A big lesson to all my real niggarrrrs...never you break up violently with your babe....so as to increase your chances of swimming her again in the future...
Like what I always do to a particular girl...i wrap and cuddle her most time while whispering to her ear.." sweetheart, I can not guarantee our relationship as circumstances beyond our control may separate us but i assure you we are going to be friends till the end of time "

Whenever I tell her those words I notice she is always smiling...as a real niggarrr I dey try soften her heart incase if I leave her...so that i fit still dey swim her
You are a worse than drugs. I would love to ride with you.
Re: Why Do Men Go Back To Their Exes After Break Up? by ednut1(m): 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nothing dey streets

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With Girls\women In Your Family House And Compounds / I’m having a hard time in my relationship( PLEASE I NEED ADVICE) / Quavo Allegedly Takes Back The 2021 Bentley Convertible He Gifted Saweetie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.