Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,369 members, 7,800,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

My Hot Tempered Colleague - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Hot Tempered Colleague (32174 Views)

My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This / I Lost A Colleague To An Explosion At Work In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hot Tempered Colleague by maikbanj(m): 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
Good evening fam. I just want to drop this here even though I feel it's not the right thread. I like the romance forum.

I have a colleague at the office and she lives not too far from me. I have a good relationship with her husband as he's a Yoruba man. It happens she's still a learner and isn't too good driving. Although,she tries and I kinda supervise her but she never listens. She just wants to do her own thing. I end up driving almost every time

On our way back from work today she drove and she wanted to branch at a market to purchase some groceries so she was looking for where to park her car. I showed her a place and she said no that the place was too deep. But cars were parked there. I left her alone and she parked close to a bus stop. When she left,I was just in the car pressing my phone and Task force came and impounded the car. I tried pleading but to no avail. They asked if I was the owner of the car and I said no that it's for a colleague and she was going to be with us soon. The plea fell on deaf ears and they drove me and the car to the police station close by.

I tried calling my dad to know if he knew anyone there as he usually have lil connect but he said no. So I tried going back to where we parked so I could tell her what happend and where the car was. Fortunately, before I got to the gate of the station she was walking like a soldier angry saying why did I let them carry the car and all. And I told her how I pleaded and how they wanted to lessen the tire if I didn't give them the key. Still she was furious and was talking plenty things that got me annoyed that if it was my car would I have allowed them carry it that wasn't I a man to handle them.

The people said for violating I was going to pay 120k. And I just didn't know what to say. So I was like let's call Baba(her husband ), just to know if he had a connect. And she flared up saying what kinda talk was that and all like I was her baby or something. She said things that got me angry and I told her it's indeed not her fault and I kept quiet.

In the end I did some transfers and she gave some amount too.

I have made my decision not to drive her again because I was really hurt with the kind of things she said. And when we were heading home I called her attention to it gently. Yet she was saying why would I have allowed them carry the car that if it was my car nko. And lots of things.

I don't want to ruin the relationship I have with her husband

Please I need to be advised because I have crossed my mind not to drive nor go with her anymore

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Shellsploit: 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
wahala no dey finish for Nigeria

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by 2special(m): 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
You're the real definition of shame

291 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by decatalyst(m): 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
1. Do not let this demoralize, deflate, or get you thinking about situations and circumstances. You should use this as a motivation to get your own car.

2. I am happy you had some money to contribute to the "rescue" of the car. You are not a mere man, worthless or a favor seeking man who jumps behind the wheel for free.

3. This life has a way of balancing things. Let her drive herself henceforth.

4. Try as much as possible to maintain formal relationship with her and move on with your life.

341 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Ikjosh04: 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
Sorry to say but in Broda Shaggi voice "you're a mumu man"

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by waleyp(m): 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
Chai there is God oooo
2special:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by maikbanj(m): 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
2special:

How do you mean??

10 Likes

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by maikbanj(m): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
decatalyst:

1. Do not let this demoralize, deflate, or gets you thinking about situations and circumstances. You should use this as a motivation to get your own car.

2. I am happy you had some money to contribute for the "rescue" of the car. You are not a mere man, worthless or an favor seeking man who jumps behind the wheel for free.

3. This life has a way of balancing things. Let her drive herself henceforth.

4. Try as much as possible to maintain formal relationship with her and move on with your life.

Thank you so much for this

34 Likes

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Odoogu(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
it shows who she really is... if you must know, her husband also puts up with such attitude from her, but he wouldn't tell you.
continue to be you, don't let someone's forwardness hinder your peace and growth.

she has good sides too, just for humanity sake, keep to that thread.
stay safe.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by WestAfricaan: 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
2special:
Please don't say that. That's unfair

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by lilvicky68(m): 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
Women and temper issues..if she carry Belle the thing go worst self..just endure her na..what are friends for

14 Likes

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by BareFacedLies(m): 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
This is what happens when you make yourself too available to help people who you owe no obligation!

180 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by maikbanj(m): 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
Odoogu:
it shows who she really is... if you must know, her husband also puts up with such attitude from her, but he wouldn't tell you.
continue to be you, don't let someone's forwardness hinder your peace and growth.

she has good sides too, just for humanity sake, keep to that thread.
stay safe.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by maikbanj(m): 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
lilvicky68:
Women and temper issues..if she carry Belle the thing go worst self..just endure her na..what are friends for

I'll try but i won't drive that car anymore

7 Likes

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by gassbee: 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
maikbanj:

How do you mean??
why didn't u call her immediately the task force guys arrived

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by maikbanj(m): 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
gassbee:
why didn't u call her immediately the task force guys arrived

Her Phone was in the Car

29 Likes

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by candygist: 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
maikbanj:
Good evening fam. I just want to drop this here even though I feel it's not the right thread. I like the romance forum.

I have a colleague at the office and she lives not too far from me. I have a good relationship with her husband as he's a Yoruba man. It happens she's still a learner and isn't too good driving. Although,she tries and I kinda supervise her but she never listens. She just wants to do her own thing. I end up driving almost every time

On our way back from work today she drove and she wanted to branch at a market to purchase some grocies so she was looking for where to park her car. I showed her a place and she said no that the place was too deep. But cars were parked there. I left her alone and she parked close to a bus stop. When she left,I was just in the car pressing my phone and Task force came and impounded the car. I tried pleading but to no avail. They asked if I was the owner of the car and I said no that it's fory colleague and she was going to be with us soon. The plea fell on deaf ears and they drove me and the car to the police station close by.

I tried calling my dad to know if he knew anyone there as he usually have lil connect but he said no. So I tried going back to where we parked so I could tell her what happend and where the car was. Fortunately, before I got to the gate of the station she was walking like a soldier angry saying why did I let them carry the car and all. And I told her how I pleaded and how they wanted to lessen the tire if I didn't give them the key. Still she was furious and was talking plenty things that got me annoyed that if it was my car would I have allowed them carry it that wasn't I a man to handle them.

The people said for violating I was going to pay 120k. And I just didn't know what to say. So I was like let's call Baba(her husband ), just to know if he had a connect. And she flared up saying what kinda talk was that and all like I was her baby or something. She said things that got me angry and I told her it's indeed not her fault and I kept quiet.

I have made my decision not to drive her again because I was really hurt with the kind of things she said. And when we were heading home I called her attention to it gently. Yet she was saying why would I have allowed them carry the car that if it was my car nko. And lots of things.

Please I need to be advised because I have crossed my mind not to drive nor go with her anymore

What advise do you want us to give to you now ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by vincentjk(m): 11:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
Since 2017 you've been suffering in the hands of woman till this early 2021

Bros dem do u ni?

You're only looking for a way to get that woman laid that's why you're asslicking her like that.

Man up and face your front bro.

67 Likes

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by raphroye: 12:22am On Mar 03, 2021
maikbanj:

On our way back from work today she drove and she wanted to branch at a market to purchase some grocies so she was looking for where to park her car. I showed her a place and she said no that the place was too deep. But cars were parked there. I left her alone and she parked close to a bus stop. When she left,I was just in the car pressing my phone and Task force came and impounded the car. I tried pleading but to no avail. They asked if I was the owner of the car and I said no that it's fory colleague and she was going to be with us soon. The plea fell on deaf ears and they drove me and the car to the police station close by.

Which kind yeye relationship you don't want to ruin If you want to earn your respect back, stop entering her car.. Man up

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by jelel6: 12:27am On Mar 03, 2021
maikbanj:

I'll try but i won't drive that car anymore

I know that no matter how you handle yourself, sometimes, things can get out of hand especially when you are dealing with another human being. You didn't do much wrong with the situation of the impounding of the car. That's past now. So, look forward.

But a lil advice that I'll give you is that; if you can help it, let your relationship with people be built from a place of mutual respect or admiration. Don't force anything because you think you have a duty or obligation to them for any reason other than mutual respect and admiration.

You don't need to be overly friendly and forward with a friend's spouse. Instead, maintain a professional relationship with them. That is enough for everyone concern to feel happy and respected.

IF you maintain a professional relationship with your friend's wife, you don't need to say that you won't ever drive the car again, or you won't ride with her again. As long as she didn't give you reason to stop. Also, you wouldn't feel pressured to be friends with people simply because you all share a mutual friend.

19 Likes

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 03, 2021
Similarly thing happened to me few years back.

I just told the stubborn woman, ur car has been impounded and I left her to sort herself out, this was before she started talking trash. And that marked the end of whatsoever communication I had with her till today. I don't have time for nonsense.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by AishaYesufu: 2:49am On Mar 03, 2021
Looking at your thread history, you have been having problem with women since 2016.

In March 2016, you were having crush on your cousin
https://www.nairaland.com/3004031/pls-having-crush-cousins-cousin

April 2016, a girl refused to call you but let you do all the calling

https://www.nairaland.com/3036449/what-could#44512113

August 2016, a girl always come to your room

https://www.nairaland.com/3267792/what-being-nice-caused-me
June 2017, you went to a girl's house and another guy came to take her to his room

https://www.nairaland.com/3879937/what-should-girl#57798557

September 2018, a guy was flirting with your GF
https://www.nairaland.com/4734281/what-guy-flirts-girlfriend

December 2019 your guy's girlfriend got married to another man.

Now this...

Obviously, your problem with women is spiritual

164 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by maikbanj(m): 5:04am On Mar 03, 2021
vincentjk:
Since 2017 you've been suffering in the hands of woman till this early 2021

Bros dem do u ni?

You're only looking for a way to get that woman laid that's why you're asslicking her like that.

Man up and face your front bro.

Getting her laid Lmao. Not at all

5 Likes

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by maikbanj(m): 5:10am On Mar 03, 2021
jelel6:

I know that no matter how you handle yourself, sometimes, things can get out of hand especially when you are dealing with another human being. You didn't do much wrong with the situation of the impounding of the car. That's past now. So, look forward.

But a lil advice that I'll give you is that; if you can help it, let your relationship with people be built from a place of mutual respect or admiration. Don't force anything because you think you have a duty or obligation to them for any reason other than mutual respect and admiration.

You don't need to be overly friendly and forward with a friend's spouse. Instead, maintain a professional relationship with them. That is enough for everyone concern to feel happy and respected.

IF you maintain a professional relationship with your friend's wife, you don't need to say that you won't ever drive the car again, or you won't ride with her again. As long as she didn't give you reason to stop. Also, you wouldn't feel pressured to be friends with people simply because you all share a mutual friend.

I maintain a professional relationship with her. I just feel this is an eye opener. Because she always wanna be in control every time. Saying things like:

Please don't let them scratch my car ooo and all. I just wonder the day something bad may go wrong... Hmmmmm

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by maikbanj(m): 5:13am On Mar 03, 2021
Ninejaywon:
Similarly thing happened to me few years back.

I just told the stubborn woman, ur car has been impounded and I left her to sort herself out, this was before she started talking trash. And that marked the end of whatsoever communication I had with her till today. I don't have time for nonsense.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by maikbanj(m): 5:14am On Mar 03, 2021
AishaYesufu:
Looking at your thread history, you have been having problem with women since 2016.

June 2017, you went to a girl's house and another guy came to take her to his room

Now this...

Lmao... Spiritual Pray for a brother then

4 Likes

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by RunzMAN: 6:27am On Mar 03, 2021
AishaYesufu:

Now this...

Wahala.... shocked

10 Likes

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by femi4: 6:58am On Mar 03, 2021
maikbanj:

Go n get your car. You are wrong to handover the key to taskforce. You should have waited for her to come back. You sounded too soft to be a smart guy

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Babara1994(m): 7:17am On Mar 03, 2021
You be SIMP
1. If you had something important to do, you wouldn't be wasting time with a stubborn woman.

2. You allowed a stubborn woman control money out of your pocket for her own fault, with all the insults hurled on your big head. My brother, you're a BIG SIMP and a disgrace to MEN.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by maikbanj(m): 7:20am On Mar 03, 2021
femi4:
Go n get your car. You are wrong to handover the key to taskforce. You should have waited for her to come back. You sounded too soft to be a smart guy

I will at the right time man. There's no hurry in life. They saw the key just by the gear where she kept it. They were about lessening the tires but I didn't allow them because it would have been a disaster. Anyways thanks for the input

6 Likes

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Traininghub(f): 7:20am On Mar 03, 2021
maikbanj:

On our way back from work today she drove and she wanted to branch at a market to purchase some grocies so she was looking for where to park her car. I showed her a place and she said no that the place was too deep. But cars were parked there. I left her alone and she parked close to a bus stop. When she left,I was just in the car pressing my phone and Task force came and impounded the car. I tried pleading but to no avail. They asked if I was the owner of the car and I said no that it's for a colleague and she was going to be with us soon. The plea fell on deaf ears and they drove me and the car to the police station close by.

I'm sorry for what you had to experience.
If I were in your shoes, I would definitely quit riding with her, I'll forgive her but make she dey her dey with her car and make I dey my dey with either Uber or public transport, I don't have energy for toxic, incorrigible and hot-headed people. However, I will not fail to greet her, if she likes, she responds, otherwise make we both dey our dey.
Do not tell the husband unless he calls to ask what really happened.
Don't worry, God will give you your own car ehn.

28 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets / I Was Promoted Ahead Of My Superior / Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.