Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,295 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

My Hot Tempered Colleague - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Hot Tempered Colleague (32178 Views)

My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This / I Lost A Colleague To An Explosion At Work In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by credon: 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
Never make friends with hot tempered people, or have anything to do with them. If you still insist, then be ready to take trash, but if you can handle them, as in, you sef be mad person, then be their friend.
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by IgboWarlord(m): 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
AishaYesufu:
Looking at your thread history, you have been having problem with women since 2016.

In March 2016, you were having crush on your cousin
https://www.nairaland.com/3004031/pls-having-crush-cousins-cousin

April 2016, a girl refused to call you but let you do all the calling

https://www.nairaland.com/3036449/what-could#44512113

August 2016, a girl always come to your room

https://www.nairaland.com/3267792/what-being-nice-caused-me
June 2017, you went to a girl's house and another guy came to take her to his room

https://www.nairaland.com/3879937/what-should-girl#57798557

September 2018, a guy was flirting with your GF
https://www.nairaland.com/4734281/what-guy-flirts-girlfriend

December 2019 your guy's girlfriend got married to another man.

Now this...

Obviously, your problem with women is spiritual

It shows they're all lies..Figment of his over active imagination...
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by jditimiya(m): 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
Oga that woman go still put you for trouble you go ask God to help you, but God go hide from you that day. Please just stop going home with her, still you and her husband can still be friends.
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Psoul(m): 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
maikbanj:

Mr. no one knows it all. I made a decision already. but just wanted to seek advise here. At some point we all need people to advise on some certain issues in life

U dey try Mr. Advise seeker. Keep seeking for advise from social media for everything that comes ur way.
Keep dulling ur wisdom by seeking for others at every instant
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by zyzxx(m): 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
2special:
You're the real definition of shame
you guys on this forum just like to open mouth and close it
it is a pity for you and those who liked your post.
the young man poured out his mind and how painful he was, if you don't have anything good to say, can't you just shut the fuvk up!!

karma is a bitch...

you guys are just spoiling this forum day by day

nonsense and ingredient
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Tap0lane: 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
For me I blame you but simply because you have poor understanding on dealing with either Nigeria govt official. Never in your life give car keys not yours to them. The only reason they ask for key is so you can be at a disadvantage.

Tell them next time if they desire to take the car to heaven the owner must arrive, if they came with towing van which they rarely did except you are park at a ridiculously senseless place let them tow it but never hand the key over until the owner shows up. Personally, I might react the way the lady did but knowing how hopeless govt officials are in Nigeria I might just let it slide.

maikbanj:
Good evening fam. I just want to drop this here even though I feel it's not the right thread. I like the romance forum.

I have a colleague at the office and she lives not too far from me. I have a good relationship with her husband as he's a Yoruba man. It happens she's still a learner and isn't too good driving. Although,she tries and I kinda supervise her but she never listens. She just wants to do her own thing. I end up driving almost every time

On our way back from work today she drove and she wanted to branch at a market to purchase some groceries so she was looking for where to park her car. I showed her a place and she said no that the place was too deep. But cars were parked there. I left her alone and she parked close to a bus stop. When she left,I was just in the car pressing my phone and Task force came and impounded the car. I tried pleading but to no avail. They asked if I was the owner of the car and I said no that it's for a colleague and she was going to be with us soon. The plea fell on deaf ears and they drove me and the car to the police station close by.

I tried calling my dad to know if he knew anyone there as he usually have lil connect but he said no. So I tried going back to where we parked so I could tell her what happend and where the car was. Fortunately, before I got to the gate of the station she was walking like a soldier angry saying why did I let them carry the car and all. And I told her how I pleaded and how they wanted to lessen the tire if I didn't give them the key. Still she was furious and was talking plenty things that got me annoyed that if it was my car would I have allowed them carry it that wasn't I a man to handle them.

The people said for violating I was going to pay 120k. And I just didn't know what to say. So I was like let's call Baba(her husband ), just to know if he had a connect. And she flared up saying what kinda talk was that and all like I was her baby or something. She said things that got me angry and I told her it's indeed not her fault and I kept quiet.

In the end I did some transfers and she gave some amount too.

I have made my decision not to drive her again because I was really hurt with the kind of things she said. And when we were heading home I called her attention to it gently. Yet she was saying why would I have allowed them carry the car that if it was my car nko. And lots of things.

I don't want to ruin the relationship I have with her husband

Please I need to be advised because I have crossed my mind not to drive nor go with her anymore

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by CrazyMan(m): 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
When you make yourself always available to people you'll loose importance in their lives cos sooner or later, they'll get tired of you.

You lost every shred of respect she had for you the day you started following her in that car...Like who follows a married woman to the market? Are you her bodyguard or something....

Sometimes free things might look like the best option we've got, but trust me, the stress that comes with it isn't worth it.

This incident costed you two things, you lost a considerable amount of money and you lost your respect as a man.

If I'm to advise you, I'll say stay away from that car and cut off whatever relationship you have with her limiting it to just regular greetings so that you can at least win back your integrity as a man.

1 Like

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by maikbanj(m): 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
IgboWarlord:

It shows they're all lies..Figment of his over active imagination...

I won't waste my time and energy brining fake stories here.
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Liftme(f): 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
And when we were heading home I called her attention to it gently. Yet she was saying why would I have allowed them carry the car that if it was my car nko. And lots of things.

Are saying you still entered that same car with her after it was released undecided

1 Like

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by maikbanj(m): 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
Tap0lane:
For me I blame you but simply because you have poor understanding on dealing with either Nigeria govt official. Never in your life give car keys not yours to them. The only reason they ask for key is so you are a disadvantage.

Tell them next time if they desire to take the car to heaven the owner must arrive, if they cow with towing van which they rarely did except you are park at a ridiculously senseless place let them tow it but never hand the key over until the owner shows up. Personally, I might react the way the lady did but knowing how hopefully govt officials are in Nigeria I might just let it slide.

Thanks so much
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by drmikeadams(m): 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
Am not blaming the OP, , am blaming the govt who continues adding pains to its citizens,u can't drive or park peacefuly in Lagos, , they use task force ,lastma,touts to intimidate drivers and it seems like nobody is complaining or doing anything bout it.
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by drmikeadams(m): 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
001spice:
maikbanj Bro abeg no matter wat u shouldn`t have let them tow the car atleast atleast till ur colleague come back frm the store

Is he supposed to fight those gun wielding animals ?
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by TheGift: 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
I don't mean to cry over spilt milk, but next time, never, ever, ever let them take your car.

Plus, i don't want to encourage bribe giving or taking, but those 120k guys would have collected 5k 'abeg', if the car was not in their possession or if you did not seem so desperate. Even after they took it, they could have still agreed for less than 10k, especially if they could avoid sharing it with some 'Oga'.

Finally just chuck her initial reaction up to her being upset and frustrated. Who wouldn't be, if they came out of the market to see that their car was not where they parked it? In this Lagos??

When She cools off, try to let Her know, you understand She was upset, but that Her words made you feel some kind of way. ( Take responsibility for how you feel). Then move on. You don't need to announce that you will no longer be driving Her.

If She shows understanding of how you feel/felt and apologizes, you can let bygones be bygones... otherwise bro, keep moving on.

maikbanj:
Good evening fam. I just want to drop this here even though I feel it's not the right thread. I like the romance forum.

I have a colleague at the office and she lives not too far from me. I have a good relationship with her husband as he's a Yoruba man. It happens she's still a learner and isn't too good driving. Although,she tries and I kinda supervise her but she never listens. She just wants to do her own thing. I end up driving almost every time

On our way back from work today she drove and she wanted to branch at a market to purchase some groceries so she was looking for where to park her car. I showed her a place and she said no that the place was too deep. But cars were parked there. I left her alone and she parked close to a bus stop. When she left,I was just in the car pressing my phone and Task force came and impounded the car. I tried pleading but to no avail. They asked if I was the owner of the car and I said no that it's for a colleague and she was going to be with us soon. The plea fell on deaf ears and they drove me and the car to the police station close by.

I tried calling my dad to know if he knew anyone there as he usually have lil connect but he said no. So I tried going back to where we parked so I could tell her what happend and where the car was. Fortunately, before I got to the gate of the station she was walking like a soldier angry saying why did I let them carry the car and all. And I told her how I pleaded and how they wanted to lessen the tire if I didn't give them the key. Still she was furious and was talking plenty things that got me annoyed that if it was my car would I have allowed them carry it that wasn't I a man to handle them.

The people said for violating I was going to pay 120k. And I just didn't know what to say. So I was like let's call Baba(her husband ), just to know if he had a connect. And she flared up saying what kinda talk was that and all like I was her baby or something. She said things that got me angry and I told her it's indeed not her fault and I kept quiet.

I have made my decision not to drive her again because I was really hurt with the kind of things she said. And when we were heading home I called her attention to it gently. Yet she was saying why would I have allowed them carry the car that if it was my car nko. And lots of things.

Please I need to be advised because I have crossed my mind not to drive nor go with her anymore

1 Like

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by TheGift: 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
Never let them tow your car, does not mean fight with them. You can be gentle but firm !
drmikeadams:

Is he supposed to fight those gun wielding animals ?
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by slimman007: 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
lilvicky68:
Women and temper issues..if she carry Belle the thing go worst self..just endure her na..what are friends for
You said what are friends for if not for inconvenience
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
she's right,if it was your car you will find a way around it but you failed her and you didn't act like the man you were supposed to be.I don't believe all you wrote because you've polished everything to favour you
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
maikbanj:

Dear Op, if you are more than 25years, it means you are the one who put your self in this kind of situation for that woman to be dragging you like a tiger generator, please what kind of relationship will you have with a man that will make you always ass lick his wife, please is it sweetness of driving motor that is worrying you or what? even if you are yet to own your own car, can't you download traffic racer or dr packing from playstore and be driving it on your phone? atleast they have steering and horn, please redeem your respect from that woman, you are not respecting yourself that is why she is disrespecting you..

1 Like

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Origin(f): 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
That is so normal.

Imagine your reaction when you break a plate and when someone else breaks your plate..

If she was the one in the car she would have told you how she suffered begging them but they did not heed.

It's just human nature. We always feel we can do better in other people's situations.
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Slynation(m): 1:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
maikbanj:

You self..... common ordinary they will less the tyre, you panicked and released the key to them, why not allow them to wait for the owner while you maintain you ain't with the car keys....She was right when she said "If it's your Car you won't allow them to take it"

1 Like

Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Deckylicious(m): 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
Only one guy cheesy
AishaYesufu:
Looking at your thread history, you have been having problem with women since 2016.

In March 2016, you were having crush on your cousin
https://www.nairaland.com/3004031/pls-having-crush-cousins-cousin

April 2016, a girl refused to call you but let you do all the calling

https://www.nairaland.com/3036449/what-could#44512113

August 2016, a girl always come to your room

https://www.nairaland.com/3267792/what-being-nice-caused-me
June 2017, you went to a girl's house and another guy came to take her to his room

https://www.nairaland.com/3879937/what-should-girl#57798557

September 2018, a guy was flirting with your GF
https://www.nairaland.com/4734281/what-guy-flirts-girlfriend

December 2019 your guy's girlfriend got married to another man.

Now this...

Obviously, your problem with women is spiritual
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Slynation(m): 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
femi4:
Go n get your car. You are wrong to handover the key to taskforce. You should have waited for her to come back. You sounded too soft to be a smart guy
Very simple, Baba ought to know whatever reaches the station is on another level...grin The car shouldn't have left that spot until the owner is around, The hot tempered woman could have utilised her anger on them and they would have comply, there was no sign of "do not park" so decided to park at a readily available spot....They just wasted 120K for something they could have resolved with handshake and 5K
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by 27Pushing30: 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
maikbanj:

I did not read your epistle but I only need to know three things.
1. Do you contribute to the fuel purchase and or car maintenance ?
2. Since you’re also a good driver why did you not sit in the drivers side since you had the key ... my expectation is you’d know your area well
3. No woman will shout on you unless she feels lorded over you ...so Is she your boss or senior?

Add. 4. Finally if you stopped entering her car how’d the inconvenience be like.

I ask number 4 as an addendum because those advising you won’t follow you to drag bus.
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Babssoo(m): 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
Aye le oo ibosi ooo�
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Bikonze(m): 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nigga.
vincentjk:
Since 2017 you've been suffering in the hands of woman till this early 2021

Bros dem do u ni?

You're only looking for a way to get that woman laid that's why you're asslicking her like that.

Man up and face your front bro.
You read my mind.
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by meobizy(f): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
maikbanj:

I don’t see the part which made this my problem. After all was said and done, you claimed you don’t want to lose her. Okay, stick with her then.
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Ekugbeh(m): 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
maikbanj:

I will at the right time man. There's no hurry in life. They saw the key just by the gear where she kept it. They were about lessening the tires but I didn't allow them because it would have been a disaster. Anyways thanks for the input
u would allowed them deflate the tires
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by xavuv: 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
2special:
You're the real definition of shame

How
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by 2special(m): 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
xavuv:

How
So many faults from him, is it a must for him to drive along with some one you know have anger issue and very difficult to satisfy, he still make some transfer to her.
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by shumuel(m): 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
maikbanj:

Her Phone was in the Car

I don't believe this SuperStory anymore, if her phone was in the car, how then was she able to know the police station, or what had happened ?
Re: My Hot Tempered Colleague by Coinbased: 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
JEsus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What are The Best Handwork To Learn In Nigeria? / Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets / Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.