Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God (1236 Views)

All Sexual Perversions & Immorality Are Evidence Of Demon Possessions / Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? / Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God by cooltola(m): 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
Yes that is right. Everything that you have belongs to God. He is the owner of yourself. From the clothes you wear, to the food you eat, to the water you drink belong to the Lord. Psalm 24:1 f David. A psalm.
1 The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it,
the world, and all who live in it;
You see when it comes to money, your possession and your items, it belongs to the Lord. so please give
Mark 12:17Then Jesus said to them, "Give back to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's." And they were amazed at him.

all the world riches and all the luxury cars , all the gold, diamonds, precious stones belong to God. As the book in Ecclesiastes 5:15 NIV Everyone comes naked from their mother's womb, and as everyone comes, so they depart. They take nothing from their toil that they can carry in their hands.

So when it comes to give to God what is God, please do not be hesitant , give your best with a cheerful heart. Since God owes everything , look at giving as form of appreciation to God.

2 Likes

Re: Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God by shadeyinka(m): 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
cooltola:
Yes that is right. Everything that you have belongs to God. He is the owner of yourself. From the clothes you wear, to the food you eat, to the water you eat belong to the Lord. Psalm 24:1 f David. A psalm.
You see when it comes to money, your possession and your items, it belongs to the Lord. so please give
Mark 12:17Then Jesus said to them, "Give back to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's." And they were amazed at him.
And you give to God by giving those in need around you.
Mat 25:34-37:
"Then shall the King say to them on his right hand, Come, you blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungered, and you gave me meat: I was thirsty, and you gave me drink: I was a stranger, and you took me in: Naked, and you clothed me: I was sick, and you visited me: I was in prison, and you came to me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we you an hungered, and fed you? or thirsty, and gave you drink?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God by Liveordie: 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
To God... not to the church
Re: Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God by cooltola(m): 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
Liveordie:
To God... not to the church
1 Corinthians 26 one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it. 27Now you are the body of Christ, and each of you is a member of it. 28And in the church God has appointed first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then workers of miracles, and those with gifts of healing, helping, administration, and various tongues.…

The church is a body of Christ. When you give to the church , you give to God. If you are not sure , ready the 1 corinthians 12 starting from verse 25 till the end. If you do not trust your church , then pray and ask God to guide you to change church if you have to. There is no such thing as a solo Christian. You need a group of matured believers to survive. Do not be a lone sheep, stick with the herd.

2 corinthians 9:6-7 The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully[a] will also reap bountifully. 7 Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

Give according to your heart , not forcefully but cheerfully. Giving should be done cheerfully and willfully with a clean heart. It is not by force to give, if it is not in your heart not to give, then please do not give
Re: Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God by cooltola(m): 11:44pm On Mar 15, 2021
Warning to Rich Oppressors
5 Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming on you. 2 Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes. 3 Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the last days. 4 Look! The wages you failed to pay the workers who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty. 5 You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves in the day of slaughter.[a] 6 You have condemned and murdered the innocent one, who was not opposing you.
Re: Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God by elated177: 1:00am On Mar 16, 2021
Ehehehehe!

Which God are you talking about? Who are you referring to?

1 Like

Re: Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God by cooltola(m): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
elated177:
Ehehehehe!

Which God are you talking about? Who are you referring to?

Yahweh
Re: Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God by cooltola(m): 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
Why the church is not using your tithe/offering to fund a lavish lifestyle of your pastor, reverend father and so?
Re: Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God by elated177: 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
cooltola:

Yahweh

Really? Are you sure? Where did he instruct such things you stated above?
Re: Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God by cooltola(m): 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
Re: Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God by cooltola(m): 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
elated177:

Really? Are you sure? Where did he instruct such things you stated above?

Yes, off course I am sure. I used the words from the bible. You can check the bible if you are not sure to match what I am writing about. Except you do not believe in the bible or you are one of those folks who do not believe in Jesus. If you are a Muslim, or one of those folk that practice Judaism or atheist, I am not here to argue. You are entitled to your belief
Re: Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God by cooltola(m): 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
shadeyinka:

And you give to God by giving those in need around you.
Mat 25:34-37:
"Then shall the King say to them on his right hand, Come, you blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungered, and you gave me meat: I was thirsty, and you gave me drink: I was a stranger, and you took me in: Naked, and you clothed me: I was sick, and you visited me: I was in prison, and you came to me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we you an hungered, and fed you? or thirsty, and gave you drink?"
Very true
Re: Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God by shadeyinka(m): 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
cooltola:

Very true
Thanks dear
Re: Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God by elated177: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
cooltola:

Yes, off course I am sure. I used the words from the bible. You can check the bible if you are not sure to match what I am writing about. Except you do not believe in the bible or you are one of those folks who do not believe in Jesus. If you are a Muslim, or one of those folk that practice Judaism or atheist, I am not here to argue. You are entitled to your belief

Ehehehehe!

The Scriptures you quoted have nothing to do with the premise of your message. I could analyse them critically and show you that they have nothing whatsoever to do with the message you are trying to disseminate, however, I think you already know so.

Now, stated where the Scriptures said, directly or indirectly, that you should give all what you have to your fellow human being who calls himself pastor. That is all.
Re: Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God by BassReeves: 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
cooltola:
Why the church is not using your tithe/offering to fund a lavish lifestyle of your pastor, reverend father and so?
What are you driving at or trying to say with this comment please?
Re: Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God by xproducer: 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
cooltola:
Yes that is right. Everything that you have belongs to God. He is the owner of yourself. From the clothes you wear, to the food you eat, to the water you drink belong to the Lord. Psalm 24:1 f David. A psalm.

all the world riches and all the luxury cars , all the gold, diamonds, precious stones belong to God. As the book in Ecclesiastes 5:15 NIV Everyone comes naked from their mother's womb, and as everyone comes, so they depart. They take nothing from their toil that they can carry in their hands.

So when it comes to give to God what is God, please do not be hesitant , give your best with a cheerful heart. Since God owes everything , look at giving as form of appreciation to God.
==========

Amen to that!

The Lord JESUS, The CHRIST -
"He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist." - Colossians 1:15-17

True Worship and False - Isaiah 66:1-2 (&3)
"Thus says the Lord:

“Heaven is My throne,
And earth is My footstool.
Where is the house that you will build Me?
And where is the place of My rest?
For all those things My hand has made,
And all those things exist,”
Says the Lord.
“But on this one will I look:
On him who is poor and of a contrite spirit,
And who trembles at My word.
"

Also - Psalm 50:9-12, Ezekiel 18:4, John 16:15, John 17:10

1 Like

Re: Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God by cooltola(m): 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
elated177:

Ehehehehe!

The Scriptures you quoted have nothing to do with the premise of your message. I could analyse them critically and show you that they have nothing whatsoever to do with the message you are trying to disseminate, however, I think you already know so.

Now, stated where the Scriptures said, directly or indirectly, that you should give all what you have to your fellow human being who calls himself pastor. That is all.

well you analyse them wrong .I have never said that you give to your fellow human being who call himself pastor. , please read what I said. Christ is the Head of the Church, not the Pastor.
Re: Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God by cooltola(m): 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
xproducer:

==========

Amen to that!

The Lord JESUS, The CHRIST -
"He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist." - Colossians 1:15-17

True Worship and False - Isaiah 66:1-2 (&3)
"Thus says the Lord:

“Heaven is My throne,
And earth is My footstool.
Where is the house that you will build Me?
And where is the place of My rest?
For all those things My hand has made,
And all those things exist,”
Says the Lord.
“But on this one will I look:
On him who is poor and of a contrite spirit,
And who trembles at My word.
"

Also - Psalm 50:9-12, Ezekiel 18:4, John 16:15, John 17:10

Agreed and very true.
Re: Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God by elated177: 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
cooltola:

well you analyse them wrong .I have never said that you give to your fellow human being who call himself pastor. , please read what I said. Christ is the Head of the Church, not the Pastor.

I didn't even analyse them!

There is no gainsaying the fact that everything a saint, servant or messenger of Yahushua the Messiah owns belongs to Yahushua the Messiah and by that our Father in heaven, Yahveh Almighty.. He or she owes everything he or she has to his or her Master and Saviour. However, this is not why you started this thread.

The saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah have been admonished to give generously to the needy. This is even an act of worship. The paradigm you projected the admonition is totally off.
Re: Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God by elated177: 11:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
cooltola:

1 Corinthians 26 one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it. 27Now you are the body of Christ, and each of you is a member of it. 28And in the church God has appointed first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then workers of miracles, and those with gifts of healing, helping, administration, and various tongues.…

The church is a body of Christ. When you give to the church , you give to God. If you are not sure , ready the 1 corinthians 12 starting from verse 25 till the end. If you do not trust your church , then pray and ask God to guide you to change church if you have to. There is no such thing as a solo Christian. You need a group of matured believers to survive. Do not be a lone sheep, stick with the herd.

2 corinthians 9:6-7 The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully[a] will also reap bountifully. 7 Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

Give according to your heart , not forcefully but cheerfully. Giving should be done cheerfully and willfully with a clean heart. It is not by force to give, if it is not in your heart not to give, then please do not give

The Righteous Walk is an individual one. Herd-mentality is way off.

Share with your brothers and sisters in need.

The bolded is a complete lie. Every saint of YHVH Almighty needs the Word and the Spirit of the Father to survive.

1 Like

Re: Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God by Kobojunkie: 3:06am On Mar 23, 2021
cooltola:

If you believe this, then there is one question that you need to answer, have you done what Jesus Christ said you need to do in order to become worthy of Him, which is to sell it all and give it all away to the poor? undecided

It is easy to say such things as "give God your best.." and the lot but how about doing what God in fact command you do in order to become His follower which is that you give it all away. Have you done that first? undecided
Re: Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God by cooltola(m): 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
elated177:

The Righteous Walk is an individual one. Herd-mentality is way off.

Share with your brothers and sisters in need.

The bolded is a complete lie. Every saint of YHVH Almighty needs the Word and the Spirit of the Father to survive.

No it is not and it is true to core , no man is an island. Even Jesus followed God the Father and the Holy Spirit. Iron sharpened iron, a shepherd guard a herd of sheep. Even though the righteous walk is a individual journey, A[b] lone Christian without the company of a church, a lone Christian without the company of an matured believers is vulnerable to the attack of the devil, it is like a sheep leaving the flock, you do need the church for support, for guidance, for strength, for prayers and for help.[/b] God did not create man to be alone. Paul did not go it alone, Peter did not go it alone. Moses did not go alone. There is time for solitude where a Christian need to spend time alone , but being alone all the time is dangerous . Do not be decieved that you do not need support
Re: Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God by cooltola(m): 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
elated177:

I didn't even analyse them!

There is no gainsaying the fact that everything a saint, servant or messenger of Yahushua the Messiah owns belongs to Yahushua the Messiah and by that our Father in heaven, Yahveh Almighty.. He or she owes everything he or she has to his or her Master and Saviour. However, this is not why you started this thread.

The saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah have been admonished to give generously to the needy. This is even an act of worship. The paradigm you projected the admonition is totally off.

Funny enough, I do not disagree with what you are saying. I am never against giving to the needy, infact, it is in the bible. it is godly to give generously to the needly, to the poor . Please read what I said I do not disagree with what is in the bible. I simply reading from Psalm 24:1 KJV 4 The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. Psalm 24:1 read in any translation. I based my truth on the God's Words in the Bible .
Re: Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God by cooltola(m): 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If you believe this, then there is one question that you need to answer, have you done what Jesus Christ said you need to do in order to become worthy of Him, which is to sell it all and give it all away to the poor? undecided

It is easy to say such things as "give God your best.." and the lot but how about doing what God in fact command you do in order to become His follower which is that you give it all away. Have you done that first? undecided

I assume that you are referring to the rich young man when He met Jesus Christ in Mark 10 verse 17 to 31. Jesus told the rich young man to go and sell all his possession and give the money to the poor and HE will have treasure in Heaven, then come and follow me. Well for me personally, I have not Sold all my possession and given the money to the poor because I was not instructed to do specially by God. I have given to the poor and to the needy, and given my time to serve God I have done my best , but my best is not good enough. So I pray to God for his mercy and his grace, so I can give more and even my all for the Kingdom of God in Jesus name. Well God knows my heart and He will judge me according to His Mercy and Grace in Jesus Name.
God bless you
Re: Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God by Kobojunkie: 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
cooltola:
I assume that you are referring to the rich young man when He met Jesus Christ in Mark 10 verse 17 to 31. Jesus told the rich young man to go and sell all his possession and give the money to the poor and HE will have treasure in Heaven, then come and follow me. Well for me personally, I have not Sold all my possession and given the money to the poor because I was not instructed to do specially by God. I have given to the poor and to the needy, and given my time to serve God I have done my best , but my best is not good enough. So I pray to God for his mercy and his grace, so I can give more and even my all for the Kingdom of God in Jesus name. Well God knows my heart and He will judge me according to His Mercy and Grace in Jesus Name.
Here's the thing - the World asks you to do your best, but Jesus Christ says when it comes to His Kingdom, He asks that you JUST DO IT - don't give excuses, just obey! undecided

It is not easy and it hurts but when you submit to obeying His commandments, He will aid you in carrying it out. All you have to do is trust and obey!. undecided
Re: Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God by cooltola(m): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Here's the thing - the World asks you to do your best, but Jesus Christ says when it comes to His Kingdom, He asks that you JUST DO IT - don't give excuses, just obey! undecided

It is not easy and it hurts but when you submit to obeying His commandments, He will aid you in carrying it out. All you have to do is trust and obey!. undecided

. Have you do sold all possession and given it to the poor? and it does not hurt when you submit to obey God. It hurts not submitting to obeying His commandments. The wages of sin is death, and the consequences of disobeying God is obvious-which are poverty, homelessness, diseases, murder and so many more. It is a struggle sometimes to submit to God will because we are human and we are flesh in natural but thank God for his grace and his mercy. Thank God for the Jesus Christ who send the Holy Spirit our advocate who is willing to guide us.
Re: Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God by Kobojunkie: 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
cooltola:
Have you do sold all possession and given it to the poor? and it does not hurt when you submit to obey God. It hurts not submitting to obeying His commandments.
I have and it hurt like hell letting it all go.

Matthew 10 vs 34-39
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
34. “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace. I came to bring trouble.[h]
35. I have come to make this happen:
‘A son will turn against his father.
A daughter will turn against her mother.
A daughter-in-law will turn against her mother-in-law.
36. Even members of your own family will be your enemies.’
37. “Those who love their father or mother more than they love me are not worthy of me. And those who love their son or daughter more than they love me are not worthy of me.
38. Those who will not accept the cross that is given to them when they follow me are not worthy of me.
39. Those who try to keep the life they have will lose it. But those who give up their life for me will find true life.
If It did not hurt, Peter would not have brought it up with Jesus Christ asking what they should expect for the sacrifice they made in order to follow Him.

Matthew 19 vs 26-30 (ESV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
26. Jesus looked at them and said, “This is something that people cannot do. But God can do anything.”
27. Peter said to him, “We left everything we had and followed you. So what will we have?”
28. Jesus said to them, “When the time of the new world comes, the Son of Man will sit on his great and glorious throne. And I can promise that you who followed me will sit on twelve thrones, and you will judge the twelve tribes of Israel.
29. Everyone who has left houses, brothers, sisters, father, mother, children, or farms to follow me will get much more than they left. And they will have eternal life.
30. Many people who are first now will be last in the future. And many who are last now will be first in the future.
And Jesus Christ would not have bothered giving Him an answer, assuring them, His followers, that what they did was not for nothing.
cooltola:
The wages of sin is death,
That is a story for another thread.
cooltola:
and the consequences of disobeying God is obvious-which are poverty, homelessness, diseases, murder and so many more.
Nowhere in His teachings did Jesus Christ list that the consequences of disobeying God include poverty, homelessness, diseases, murder... as you claim. Jesus Christ, for example, experienced homelessness, poverty, and was eventually murdered... are we to conclude that Jesus Christ disobeyed God then?
cooltola:
It is a struggle sometimes to submit to God's will because we are human and we are flesh in nature but thank God for his grace and his mercy. Thank God for the Jesus Christ who send the Holy Spirit our advocate who is willing to guide us.
That doctrine of a sin nature is a lie that has nothing to do with God and the things of God. Remember Abel and Seth? Both of these men, directly descended from Adam, were declared righteous by God Himself, even though through their Father sin entered into this world. Did sin somehow forget to infect Abel and Seth? No! These men(Abel, and Seth) made a simple decision which their father, Adam, refused to make, and that choice was to obey God, submitting their will to His. So, there is no sin nature. There is simply man's ego.

According to Jesus Christ, in order to receive the Spirit of God, you must first learn to accept(trust) and obey His teachings/commandments... without that, one will never become worthy of Him, the Spirit of God, in the first place. undecided

There are about 6 commandments given that anyone who wishes to become a follower of Jesus Christ is required to accept(trust) and obey first before Christ will abide in such a one, through His Spirit. So, it is up to individuals to, of their own will, facilitate their own submission to the Will of God, in order to then receive the Spirit of God who will guide them through this submission. undecided
Re: Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God by cooltola(m): 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I have and it hurt like hell letting it all go.
If It did not hurt, Peter would not have brought it up with Jesus Christ asking what they should expect for the sacrifice they made in order to follow Him.
And Jesus Christ would not have bothered giving Him an answer, assuring them, His followers, that what they did was not for nothing.
That is a story for another thread.
Nowhere in His teachings did Jesus Christ list that the consequences of disobeying God include poverty, homelessness, diseases, murder... as you claim. Jesus Christ, for example, experienced homelessness, poverty, and was eventually murdered... are we to conclude that Jesus Christ disobeyed God then?
That doctrine of a sin nature is a lie that has nothing to do with God and the things of God. Remember Abel and Seth? Both of these men, directly descended from Adam, were declared righteous by God Himself, even though through their Father sin entered into this world. Did sin somehow forget to infect Abel and Seth? No! These men(Abel, and Seth) made a simple decision which their father, Adam, refused to make, and that choice was to obey God, submitting their will to His. So, there is no sin nature. There is simply man's ego.

According to Jesus Christ, in order to receive the Spirit of God, you must first learn to accept(trust) and obey His teachings/commandments... without that, one will never become worthy of Him, the Spirit of God, in the first place. undecided

There are about 6 commandments given that anyone who wishes to become a follower of Jesus Christ is required to accept(trust) and obey first before Christ will abide in such a one, through His Spirit. So, it is up to individuals to, of their own will, facilitate their own submission to the Will of God, in order to then receive the Spirit of God who will guide them through this submission. undecided

Ofcourse Jesus experience the hardship of the world, this is very true. But these are the results of sin , if there was no sin, there will be no homeless, poverty, disease in the first place. Things will be perfect back in the garden of Eden, the results of sin is very visible today. Since Sin came to the world, the earth has been in fallen state ever since. I likened sin as a virus infecting a computer in lame man terms. From sin , death came, then envy, the lust , the shame, pride, glutton, rage , addictions, and many undesirable . The wages of sin is death which is very true. But the consequences of disobeying God is very obvious - you do not need to be a bible scholar or to read your bible to know that world is a fallen state because of sin. Things were perfect until the First man Adam disobey God-

Romans 5:12 Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned— This is written in the bible also. In any version

12 Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned— 13 (For until the law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no law. 14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come. 15 But the free gift is not like the [a]offense. For if by the one man’s offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many. 16 And the gift is not like that which came through the one who sinned. For the judgment which came from one offense resulted in condemnation, but the free gift which came from many offenses resulted in justification.
Can I continue?

Romans 323-25 [b][b]for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
24 being justifie[/b]d [a]freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, 25 whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed.
[b]Abel sinned , Abraham sinned, and the rest of humanity have sinned. It did not state all have sinned expect Abraham , Abel and so forth. But they are called righteous by God.

According to Jesus Christ, in order to receive the Spirit of God, you must first learn to accept(trust) and obey His teachings/commandments... without that, one will never become worthy of Him, the Spirit of God, in the first place. undecided Please explain
I Know Abel is righteous and I am just simply telling you the earth is fallen because of sin. And the good news is Jesus Christ has paid for our sins.

Thank God that you sold all possession and gave to the poor. To God be the glory, God will reward you and will continue to reward you in Jesus Name.
Re: Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God by elated177: 11:01am On Mar 27, 2021
cooltola:

Funny enough, I do not disagree with what you are saying. I am never against giving to the needy, infact, it is in the bible. it is godly to give generously to the needly, to the poor . Please read what I said I do not disagree with what is in the bible. I simply reading from Psalm 24:1 KJV 4 The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. Psalm 24:1 read in any translation. I based my truth on the God's Words in the Bible .

I am glad you called it your truth. It has nothing to do with the Scripture. What you did was try to bend, twist, hammer and manipulate the Scriptures to make them agree with your truth. The Scripture of YHVH Almighty will always rebuke anyone who tries or does such.

Psalm 24: 1The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. KJV.

Psalm 24:1 The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it,
    the world, and all who live in it; NIV.

Psalm 24:1 speaks the unimpeachable truth. It never said that your so-called "pastor" or "church" will ever take the place of the Creator. That is exactly what you tried to do here.
Re: Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God by elated177: 11:39am On Mar 27, 2021
cooltola:

No it is not and it is true to core , no man is an island. Even Jesus followed God the Father and the Holy Spirit. Iron sharpened iron, a shepherd guard a herd of sheep. Even though the righteous walk is a individual journey, A[b] lone Christian without the company of a church, a lone Christian without the company of an matured believers is vulnerable to the attack of the devil, it is like a sheep leaving the flock, you do need the church for support, for guidance, for strength, for prayers and for help.[/b] God did not create man to be alone. Paul did not go it alone, Peter did not go it alone. Moses did not go alone. There is time for solitude where a Christian need to spend time alone , but being alone all the time is dangerous . Do not be decieved that you do not need support

Even "Jesus followed God the Father and the Holy Spirit"? Ehehehehe! Is there no level you won't go to just to make people give out their money to the so-called pastor?

I know you couldn't careless whether the soul of the next person thrives or withers spiritually. It is all about the money. The more the "sheep", the more you smile to the bank. Who made anyone a shepherd over the flock of Yahushua the Messiah. There is only one Shepherd, Yahushua the Messiah, and he alone guides and guards his sheep through his Set-apart Spirit in them.

The Righteous Walk is an individual one. The company every saint, servant or messenger of Yahushua the Messiah needs is the Set-apart Spirit - the Spirit of Truth.

Actually, anyone who desires to walk righteously must stay as far away as possible from your so-called "churches." Such an individual must stay as far away as possible from your gatherings. Anyone who has ever sincerely desired to live a Righteous life knows what I am talking about.

Ehehehehe! Vulnerable to the attack of the devil? Ehehehehe! So you think your so-called matured company of the church can protect anyone from the attack of the devil if Yahushua the Messiah does not protect him or her? It is brainwashing you tried to do here. Sadly for you, you are talking to someone who, by the strengthening of the Set-apart Spirit of Yahushua the Messiah, is grounded in his Word and used to be in your midst.

Every saint, servant or messenger of Yahushua the Messiah can pray for himself or herself. He or she needs the Spirit of Yahushua the Messiah for help, support, strength and guidance.

Granted, your "church" offers some kind of financial assistance to some of your members, which is why more than 99.95% of your members are there.

More than 99.99% of those who say that they are pastors are in it for the money.

We are not in the era of Paul, Peter and Moses. Moses climbed the Mountain alone. Paul and Peter were in the era when the Scriptures were still being given. Now the Scriptures have been completely given and sealed.

Do not be deceived that a saint, servant or messenger of Yahushua the Messiah needs any other guidance apart from that of Spirit of Truth.

1 Like

Re: Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God by cooltola(m): 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
elated177:

Even "Jesus followed God the Father and the Holy Spirit"? Ehehehehe! Is there no level you won't go to just to make people give out their money to the so-called pastor?

I know you couldn't careless whether the soul of the next person thrives or withers spiritually. It is all about the money. The more the "sheep", the more you smile to the bank. Who made anyone a shepherd over the flock of Yahushua the Messiah. There is only one Shepherd, Yahushua the Messiah, and he alone guides and guards his sheep through his Set-apart Spirit in them.

The Righteous Walk is an individual one. The company every saint, servant or messenger of Yahushua the Messiah needs is the Set-apart Spirit - the Spirit of Truth.

Actually, anyone who desires to walk righteously must stay as far away as possible from your so-called "churches." Such an individual must stay as far away as possible from your gatherings. Anyone who has ever sincerely desired to live a Righteous life knows what I am talking about.

Ehehehehe! Vulnerable to the attack of the devil? Ehehehehe! So you think your so-called matured company of the church can protect anyone from the attack of the devil if Yahushua the Messiah does not protect him or her? It is brainwashing you tried to do here. Sadly for you, you are talking to someone who, by the strengthening of the Set-apart Spirit of Yahushua the Messiah, is grounded in his Word and used to be in your midst.

Every saint, servant or messenger of Yahushua the Messiah can pray for himself or herself. He or she needs the Spirit of Yahushua the Messiah for help, support, strength and guidance.

Granted, your "church" offers some kind of financial assistance to some of your members, which is why more than 99.95% of your members are there.

More than 99.99% of those who say that they are pastors are in it for the money.

We are not in the era of Paul, Peter and Moses. Moses climbed the Mountain alone. Paul and Peter were in the era when the Scriptures were still being given. Now the Scriptures have been completely given and sealed.

Do not be deceived that a saint, servant or messenger of Yahushua the Messiah needs any other guidance apart from that of Spirit of Truth.

I never said saint, a servant or messanger of Yahushua needs guidance apart from the Holy Spirit. I never said so. The Spirit of Truth is key and a helper as Yahushua promise to send .

I never said the righteous walk is not an individual walk

Every saint, servant or messenger of Yahushua the Messiah can pray for himself or herself. He or she needs the Spirit of Yahushua the Messiah for help, support, strength and guidance - It is true.

All i said you need a church support, and i will explain. I mean Bible study with a group of believers, prayer groups with a group of believers is important , talking to brethen in Christ who is ready to pray for you. That is what i mean by the church. It can be 2 or 3 or more believers gathering and fellowshiping. You can have church anywhere, you do not need a building self. This does not mean one should not pray alone to God or spend time study God word alone. You do the guidance of the Spirt of Truth and God protect us alone. All i said a lone Christian is more vulnerable to the attacks And tricks of the devil and it is true. We can agree to disagree.

You said that 99% of those who are pastor are in it from the money - that is not true and harsh. i wonder how you end up with such numbers and came to a conclusion. Who is talking about Pastors collecting money? If you do not want to give money on Sunday or any day of the week, then do not give. If you want to give any amount, then give. It is that simple, and it is not by force to give.

And also why explain do not forsake the gathering of the saint in Hebrew 10:25.

Yes Jesus followed the Holy Spirit, who led Jesus to wilderness? Explain Matthew 4:1
when someone led you, you follow that is common sense. Anyway we can agree to disagree. And I do care about the non believers . I pray for them to accept Christ as Lord and Saviour especially those who have heard of the gospel. Even the earliest Christians had some disagreement and the gospel is still spreading to God be to the Glory.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Son Of Pastor Who Married Member's Wife Posts Loved Up Family Photos Of Pastor / How Soon Will This World End? / When Does The Human Life Begin In The Theistic Worldview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.