Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,473 members, 7,801,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Celibacy Before Marriage:what To Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Celibacy Before Marriage:what To Do? (718 Views)

If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? / Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celibacy Before Marriage:what To Do? by MMXX: 12:57am On Mar 03, 2021
I have come across this kinds of topics before but I have never related to it directly.. Recently I asked a girl out and she agreed,ever since then she has been the one asking for sexual intercourse,I always bring up the excuse of not having a condom each time we making out,that now it's so obvious I'm doing it intentionally..I don't know what to do,I no she sees me as a guy that's not a Virgin because of how comfortable I am with ladies that are around me.She even accused me of sleeping with them.

If only she knows I'm a Virgin (by choice),and I intend and pray to keep it that way till marriage..I fear I'll lose the relationship cos I doubt she'll be willing to wait as no thought of marriage plans are forth coming anytime soon.On a second thought I'm thinking maybe I should just get done n be over with the whole Virgin thing,cos also just like every human male my lust is waxing stronger by the day.(the fear of God in me is pricking my conscience though).. I'm confused guys,plz advice politely thanks
Re: Celibacy Before Marriage:what To Do? by Amarisco(f): 1:08am On Mar 03, 2021
If you have set your mind to achieve something and have worked hard to maintain it all these years, why would you jeopardise that for a girl you barely met this morning?

If you are not of the same mentality don’t waste your time and don’t compromise your values. It never pays.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celibacy Before Marriage:what To Do? by MMXX: 1:13am On Mar 03, 2021
Amarisco:
If you have set your mind to achieve something and have worked hard to maintain it all these years, why would you jeopardise that for a girl you barely met this morning?

If you are not of the same mentality don’t waste your time and don’t compromise your values. It never pays.
In essence you saying I should break up with her n move on? cry
Re: Celibacy Before Marriage:what To Do? by budaatum: 1:53am On Mar 03, 2021
MMXX:

Or marry her if you want to. Either ways, tell her you plan to be celibate until you marry.
Re: Celibacy Before Marriage:what To Do? by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 03, 2021
Do not give into her pressure and definitely do not listen to NL males who will come in here to tell you there's no value in male virginity.

3 Likes

Re: Celibacy Before Marriage:what To Do? by MMXX: 7:28am On Mar 03, 2021
budaatum:
You and MMXX should swap partners.

He has what you want and you got what he wants.
lol No

In as much as I don't want sex per se,I also do not want to beg for love..I want someone with same values as mine or willing to be patient with me at least, saying you a male virgin this day n time is very wierd for some people to understand.(Even wierder coming from someone like me(my personality))

My only fear with my current partner is that I forsee her cheating already because of her impatience n the relationship coming to an abrupt end
Re: Celibacy Before Marriage:what To Do? by jmoore(m): 8:08am On Mar 03, 2021
You make out but refuse sex?

If you really want no sex till marriage, better stop all those caressing, kissing etc.

Stop leading women on.
Re: Celibacy Before Marriage:what To Do? by JOACHINpedro: 9:13am On Mar 03, 2021
Op pls help me understand something...
What kind of making out did you do?
Re: Celibacy Before Marriage:what To Do? by MMXX: 9:36am On Mar 03, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Op pls help me understand something...
What kind of making out did you do?
Mere kissing, caressing or touching each other
Re: Celibacy Before Marriage:what To Do? by MMXX: 9:40am On Mar 03, 2021
jmoore:
You make out but refuse sex?

If you really want no sex till marriage, better stop all those caressing, kissing etc.

Stop leading women on.
I'm a human being man, it's only normal that I'm aroused,sometimes my lust gets the better of me hence the caressing, kissing of my partner.

I no be wood, it's just a choice not to have sexual intercourse cry
Re: Celibacy Before Marriage:what To Do? by JOACHINpedro: 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
MMXX:
Mere kissing, caressing or touching each other
Ok
Re: Celibacy Before Marriage:what To Do? by shamsin6300(m): 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
MMXX:

Hi
Longest time
Re: Celibacy Before Marriage:what To Do? by MMXX: 8:33am On Mar 12, 2021
shamsin6300:

Hi
Longest time
Same here

how you doing?
Re: Celibacy Before Marriage:what To Do? by Mandela27: 8:43am On Mar 12, 2021
grin grin grin grin una deh make me laff
Re: Celibacy Before Marriage:what To Do? by GeneralPula: 8:56am On Mar 12, 2021
Better don’t suffer yourself OP..

(1) (Reply)

. / Dr Dre Ordered To Pay Ex-wife Nicole Young N151M Monthly In Spousal Support / What Should I Do? Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.