Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Differences Between My Christian Friends And I - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Differences Between My Christian Friends And I (221 Views)

I Need Christian Friends / How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY / Valentine Day's Message To Lovely Christian Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Differences Between My Christian Friends And I by Jaykay33(m): 2:46am On Mar 03, 2021
One of the biggest differences between my Christian friends and I is that I believe most of them will have a place in the world to come even though we disagree on the nature of God. They have no room for me in their heaven because I don’t believe in Jesus. If you’re not from a Christian background you need to understand this if there is a Christian desperately trying to convert you. They aren’t necessarily trying to be mean. They are genuinely afraid for you. I’m in the process of converting to Judaism now but I was raised in a Pentecostal Christian home. Christians aren’t terrible people. My parents and many people in their church love the Jewish people and Israel. They are just genuinely afraid for your soul because of their world view. Growing up I was terrified for everyone’s soul so I can understand where they are coming from. Just be aware and don’t think every Christian hates you because you’re Jewish. Christians just have a much more terrifying worldview than Jews.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between My Christian Friends And I by orunto27: 7:35am On Mar 03, 2021
You like FEELINGS but don't really like THINKING AND REASONING ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS.

You like FAITH & HOPE but don't like PERSEVERANCE PATIENCE & PEACE

You don't really LOVE NOTHING.

YOU DIED IN THE GARDEN WITH YOUR DAD & MUM ADAM & EVE

BUT CHRISTIANS LIVE BELIEVING THAT GOD IS OMNIPOTENT AND OMNI LIVING IN THEM IN CHRIST JESUUS

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Your Priorities Right As You Prepare For Rapture / Jesus Is The Way / How You Can Tell Whether Your Pastor/Church Founder is Fake or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.