Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,370 members, 7,800,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

EMBARGO: Onion Price Crashes From 35k To 7k In Kano (VIDEO) -Daily Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EMBARGO: Onion Price Crashes From 35k To 7k In Kano (VIDEO) -Daily Trust (1635 Views)

Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand / Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) / National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EMBARGO: Onion Price Crashes From 35k To 7k In Kano (VIDEO) -Daily Trust by Iamgrey5(m): 8:07am On Mar 03, 2021
Asgard13:

You don’t know yoruba .. even tho you’re Yoruba

Or

I’m chatting with a kid that don’t know modus operanti of southwest politicians

Yoruba and media propaganda are inseparable

Even with the exit of print media.. their online urchins are pulling.

Only that Yoruba propaganda is getting outdated and not serious

No one takes it serious again

Look at this northern and southern embargo they’re pushing.. even tho yoruba knows too well that they fight is between Yoruba and Hausa farmers

What do you call it

Are people pushing it not paid to push it?

Or you think they’re out here on a flat stomach?

Wake up
Bla bla bla is all I see what you wrote above

Conjuring ridiculous lies off your arse

You mean I am Yoruba but I don't know my society more than you.
Re: EMBARGO: Onion Price Crashes From 35k To 7k In Kano (VIDEO) -Daily Trust by Iamgrey5(m): 8:08am On Mar 03, 2021
yorubarere:

Lol... U re punishing that boy with sense cheesy
He is just a Dundee tbh cheesy
Re: EMBARGO: Onion Price Crashes From 35k To 7k In Kano (VIDEO) -Daily Trust by tamdun: 8:10am On Mar 03, 2021
venger:
The farmland in the south is so fertile that even maggi can grow on it, so say the south.
Las Las nairaland na cruise.
God bless the People REPUBLIC of Northern NIGERIA.
Keep ur food and we keep our money,
Re: EMBARGO: Onion Price Crashes From 35k To 7k In Kano (VIDEO) -Daily Trust by tamdun: 8:12am On Mar 03, 2021
yorubarere:

Are you in pains? Why not make some onion tonic remedy and drink? cheesy

Re: EMBARGO: Onion Price Crashes From 35k To 7k In Kano (VIDEO) -Daily Trust by adadike(f): 8:13am On Mar 03, 2021
The north should give it up already. The Hausas should take charge of their lives for once they are the ones losing big time not the Fulanis. Ndi Hausa should stop allowing the fulanis lord it over them all the time
Re: EMBARGO: Onion Price Crashes From 35k To 7k In Kano (VIDEO) -Daily Trust by Asgard13: 8:15am On Mar 03, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Bla bla bla is all I see what you wrote above

Conjuring ridiculous lies off your arse

You mean I am Yoruba but I don't know my society more than you.

You’re a kid.. simple

And we’re done ..

Sorry I reply your mention.

Stay ignore .

Next
Re: EMBARGO: Onion Price Crashes From 35k To 7k In Kano (VIDEO) -Daily Trust by Asgard13: 8:18am On Mar 03, 2021
adadike:
The north should give it up already. The Hausas should take charge of their lives for once they are the ones losing big time not the Fulanis. Ndi Hausa should stop allowing the fulanis lord it over them all the time

Forget Yoruba propaganda

Hausa is not at lost

That’s the original price of those things in the north

They’re making it look like a difference in price

I know yoruba too well.. with their reverse psychology

They will revert

Make dem just see say south buy this south ba north thing and see dem jappa back to formation

I pity igbos like you wey no understand Yoruba politics

1 Like

Re: EMBARGO: Onion Price Crashes From 35k To 7k In Kano (VIDEO) -Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 03, 2021
it will soon sell free⚫
Re: EMBARGO: Onion Price Crashes From 35k To 7k In Kano (VIDEO) -Daily Trust by venger: 9:42am On Mar 03, 2021
yorubarere:

Are you in pains? Why not make some onion tonic remedy and drink? cheesy
Look at this inconsequential variable that can be kicked out of an equation due to the the fact that your variable is not needed to stabilize the equation. All your rant and wailing only start and end in nairaland.
Las Las nairaland na cruise.
God bless the People REPUBLIC of Northern NIGERIA.
Re: EMBARGO: Onion Price Crashes From 35k To 7k In Kano (VIDEO) -Daily Trust by dollytino4real(f): 9:54am On Mar 03, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
The vegetable is shocked as usual
make shock no kill pmb o!
Re: EMBARGO: Onion Price Crashes From 35k To 7k In Kano (VIDEO) -Daily Trust by dollytino4real(f): 9:55am On Mar 03, 2021
Dexpro:
You mean the mannequin? I don't think they are aware of there environment
that name is big o!
Re: EMBARGO: Onion Price Crashes From 35k To 7k In Kano (VIDEO) -Daily Trust by adadike(f): 9:58am On Mar 03, 2021
Asgard13:

Forget Yoruba propaganda

Hausa is not at lost

That’s the original price of those things in the north

They’re making it look like a difference in price

I know yoruba too well.. with their reverse psychology

They will revert

Make dem just see say south buy this south ba north thing and see dem jappa back to formation

I pity igbos like you wey no understand Yoruba politics
it's true that yorubas have always play such politics. You are very right on that. But how come I couldn't find a single tomato in my local market yesterday. Honestly, I will be happy if the thing no reach south east o

1 Like

Re: EMBARGO: Onion Price Crashes From 35k To 7k In Kano (VIDEO) -Daily Trust by Asgard13: 10:06am On Mar 03, 2021
adadike:
it's true that yorubas have always play such politics. You are very right on that. But how come I couldn't find a single tomato in my local market yesterday. Honestly, I will be happy if the thing no reach south east o

Is it in the east south or west

There’s tomatoes in the east and every farm produce
Get to tomatoes market after army barracks and see tomatoes and run

Go to Enugu Gariki

Embargo is in the west not east or south..

I’m in Ekiti State

No tomatoes
No pepper
Onion
Beans
Yam

No Hausa farm produce

Forget all this online propaganda Yoruba are using as reverse psychology

Hausa knows this

And are ready to punish this loud mouth very well

Hausa are not losing and they know this truth

Food have always been cheap in the North
Pls if you’re outside east

Call them and confirm

Food prices are soaring because of fuel rumors

If you know east you will understand this fact

But trucks keep coming down every evening and night

There’s food and no embargo or blockade in the eastern partway

Forget Yoruba propaganda
Re: EMBARGO: Onion Price Crashes From 35k To 7k In Kano (VIDEO) -Daily Trust by adadike(f): 10:16am On Mar 03, 2021
Asgard13:

Is it in the east south or west

There’s tomatoes in the east and every farm produce
Get to tomatoes market after army barracks and see tomatoes and run

Go to Enugu Gariki

Embargo is in the west not east or south..

I’m in Ekiti State

No tomatoes
No pepper
Onion
Beans
Yam

No Hausa farm produce

Forget all this online propaganda Yoruba are using as reverse psychology

Hausa knows this

And are ready to punish this loud mouth very well

Hausa are not losing and they know this truth

Food have always been cheap in the North
Pls if you’re outside east

Call them and confirm

Food prices are soaring because of fuel rumors

If you know east you will understand this fact

But trucks keep coming down every evening and night

There’s food and no embargo or blockade in the eastern partway

Forget Yoruba propaganda
Am still in the East for now. I will check other bigger markets tommorow. Thanks dear for your explanation
Re: EMBARGO: Onion Price Crashes From 35k To 7k In Kano (VIDEO) -Daily Trust by Asgard13: 10:21am On Mar 03, 2021
adadike:
Am still in the East for now. I will check other bigger markets tommorow. Thanks dear for your explanation

cool

Welcome

Get to tomatoes market beside army barracks and buy your stuffs at very okay price

All the best.

1 Like

Re: EMBARGO: Onion Price Crashes From 35k To 7k In Kano (VIDEO) -Daily Trust by adadike(f): 10:22am On Mar 03, 2021
Asgard13:

cool

Welcome

Get to tomatoes market beside army barracks and buy your stuffs at very okay price

All the best.
okay nnam, dalu so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EMBARGO: Onion Price Crashes From 35k To 7k In Kano (VIDEO) -Daily Trust by Olatunji1929: 11:07am On Mar 03, 2021
Asgard13:
North should keep sending food down east and southern minorities

And forget about daily trust Yoruba propaganda

Observe only daily trust and the nation have been on this propaganda on how tomatoes onions are perishing and how farmers are losing

Is a reverse psychology

Yoruba states are feeling the heat more than those farmers

Keep it going to Cameroon Niger eAstern Nigeria

Pls North should allow this embargo on southwest last

Na propaganda and mouth Dey get... na propaganda be all this
we don hear please stop constituting nuisance here

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: There’s Political Gang Up Against Igbos – Ohanaeze Chieftain / State Police Will Not Work In Nigeria - Senator Chimaroke Nnamani / Bandits are not terrorists, they are just mere armed robbers - CDS Irabor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.