Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,195 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:28 AM

Blockage Of Food Supply Exposes The Poverty Is The West. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blockage Of Food Supply Exposes The Poverty Is The West. (2724 Views)

Blockage Of Onions To South-East Part Of Conspiracy To Attack Igbos — Ohanaeze / Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe / The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blockage Of Food Supply Exposes The Poverty Is The West. by Kyase(m): 10:39am On Mar 03, 2021
Amaechi2023:
just until recently the Western people are now being shown their place in the Nigeria heirachy.

over the years they've relied massively on media propaganda to sell their imaginary wealth and importance to the Nigeria people.

when the northerner's started the blockage of food supply, one of yoruba urchins and media propaganda warlords FFK quickly came out to claim a United south claiming the south would stop oil and fuel supply to the north.

since when did the Western part of the country start producing oil??

I was expecting the westerners to come up and claim they would stop the supply of red pepper and ewedu which is their greatest assets but no they couldn't.
all of a sudden the Easter/Niger delta region which they so much hate has now become one south because of looming hunger.

untill now the west has not been able to come up with one single assets as a bragging right that they can use in holding the north to ransoms.
rather they are all over the forum littering the place telling their supposed hausa enemies how they would lose woefully if they refuse to sell to them.
since when did our supposed enemies start giving us advise?
why are they more concerned about the life of abokis they are looting their goods everyday??

as no food truck going to the west from the north, their agberos have become more hungry as no vehicle to hold on the highway and collect task from. hunger is gradually bitting in the the west land and as usual they have upped their media propaganda to a whole new level.
imagine a poster this morning claiming the west has decided to stop gworo supply to the north.
lol..

I mean of all things gworo(kolanut) is what the west is bragging about.
something the north also export is what these people are bragging about..

I say again if the north decides to succeed from Nigeria with their foods, the south east and south south also decided to cut off their oil production to the west, what would the west cut of from other region apart from media lies and propaganda??

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Blockage Of Food Supply Exposes The Poverty Is The West. by Kyase(m): 10:46am On Mar 03, 2021
Amaechi2023:
my sister nothing them get yet them go dey online dey brag one useless chestless bragging..
that's why they prefer to hang in between in every political settings, so they can chop from both sides...
2023 go finally clear for their eyes.
the moment I realised their attack on innocent northern traders was politically motivated by their own leaders, that was when I knew this people are living past their heights.

the only thing I repeat again the west have against the north is pepper and ewedu..
which pepper or you no hear the price of pepper skyrocket too?

dem talk say dem go dey chop chicken and fish but most of dem na ogbanje, so dem no fit chop fish and for the chicken, i just dey watch, chicken we sabi tire person grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Blockage Of Food Supply Exposes The Poverty Is The West. by Raph82(m): 10:58am On Mar 03, 2021
Monogamy:
Another gibberish with incoherent jargons

Very disgusting write up
Sincerely yours, the writer is not far from the naked truth. What does the west have as advantage over other regions? We claim to be educated, what has the so called education brought to us when most of our University graduates have become errand boys to the acclaimed uneducated northerners? I feel ashamed of being a south Westerner when the north decided to cut food supply to the southwest. To me, we are the most foolish tribe in Nigeria.
Re: Blockage Of Food Supply Exposes The Poverty Is The West. by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 03, 2021
theFilmtric:

you can't even spell ?? undecided

theFilmtricsay

They never can. Most folks actually write English better than the average Igbo.
Re: Blockage Of Food Supply Exposes The Poverty Is The West. by seunmsg(m): 11:11am On Mar 03, 2021
Raph82:
Sincerely yours, the writer is not far from the naked truth. What does the west have as advantage over other regions? We claim to be educated, what has the so called education brought to us when most of our University graduates have become errand boys to the acclaimed uneducated northerners? I feel ashamed of being a south Westerner when the north decided to cut food supply to the southwest. To me, we are the most foolish tribe in Nigeria.

What exactly do you mean by the part in bold? How did you arrive at the conclusion that most of the educated folks from south west are now errand boys to northerners (educated or not)? I really need you to come and defend this nonsense.

As for the food blockade, apart from beans and perishables, what other food item that we consume in the south west do we rely on the north to produce?

How are we the most foolish tribe?

2 Likes

Re: Blockage Of Food Supply Exposes The Poverty Is The West. by Amaechi2023(m): 11:49am On Mar 03, 2021
theFilmtric:

you can't even spell ?? undecided

theFilmtricsay
at least he's not parading himself around the forum displaying one low budget unethical publicity by typing his name below every of his post..

1 Like

Re: Blockage Of Food Supply Exposes The Poverty Is The West. by theFilmtric: 11:51am On Mar 03, 2021
Amaechi2023:
at least he's not parading himself around the forum displaying one low budget unethical publicity by typing his name below every of his post..
shift.

theFilmtricsay
Re: Blockage Of Food Supply Exposes The Poverty Is The West. by Obamaofusa: 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
Amaechi2023:
my sister nothing them get yet them go dey online dey brag one useless chestless bragging..
that's why they prefer to hang in between in every political settings, so they can chop from both sides...
2023 go finally clear for their eyes.
the moment I realised their attack on innocent northern traders was politically motivated by their own leaders, that was when I knew this people are living past their heights.

the only thing I repeat again the west have against the north is pepper and ewedu..

What the West had always gotten more than you all is God,intelligence and Education.
Millions of your almajari people are here and some are still finding ways to escape to the SW.
I will say kudos to the North if they can do this for a month but unfortunately, some of them have begun to wail.
The West has the capacity to manage itself but can you?

2 Likes

Re: Blockage Of Food Supply Exposes The Poverty Is The West. by Bankalert(m): 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
Yoruba muslims are the most confused group or set of persons in Nigeria. They are neither here nor there... Neither north nor south... Anywhere belle face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blockage Of Food Supply Exposes The Poverty Is The West. by BKayy: 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
Northerners don see Yoruba finish.
My people whatever you do in life always avoid see finish.
I think this blockade is a proof that if Yorubas want to leave Nigeria, the North won't give a damn or even think of fighting over it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blockage Of Food Supply Exposes The Poverty Is The West. by Slonge22: 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
Una funny sha, the yorubas never even react una done dey panic. we have our game up our sleeves we wont reveal our plans just yet. If the west sneezes the rest of Nigeria must catch cold.

just to pique your memory remember the end sars protest. We dont need the northern food, if they do too much we will forcefully pry our numerous borders open and flood the market with cheap more quality food from our neighboring countries.

No forget say nah we be gateway to Nigeria, or we blockade imports from going to the north.

we are the throat of Nigeria, if we squeeze the country will die. we are just bidding our time and watching your foolery

2 Likes

Re: Blockage Of Food Supply Exposes The Poverty Is The West. by Slonge22: 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
i understand say nah fear dey do una like this but make una better prepare una sef for our response, una done show una hand finish and we now know your best tactics so make una go dey pray.

you see why we are superior to y'all, we will take our time to respond because now there is nothing else you can do to harm us. we will manipulate the world media and use your blockade as a strategy to disarm and flatten you. we have too many ways to respond and we are not foolish to respond in a way that would our industry or business men.

MAKE UNA FOR NORTH GO PRAY O, YOU HAVE SHOWN YOUR CARDS NOTHING ELSE REMAIN FOR UNA AGAIN
Re: Blockage Of Food Supply Exposes The Poverty Is The West. by Raph82(m): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
seunmsg:

What exactly do you mean by the part in bold? How did you arrive at the conclusion that most of the educated folks from south west are now errand boys to northerners (educated or not)? I really need you to come and defend this nonsense.

As for the food blockade, apart from beans and perishables, what other food item that we consume in the south west do we rely on the north to produce?

Re: Blockage Of Food Supply Exposes The Poverty Is The West. by Raph82(m): 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Smiles, bro I lived in the north before, did my NYSC there, I know what am saying. Go to their offices and secretariat, u'll find our graduates carrying files for all these abokis who could hardly write their names. U'll find lots of our graduates run ning after their business men for any available job in their establishment. NIS, Customs,military and paramilitary organizations, ministries etc, who are the people in the realm of affairs? Are they not northerners? How many of them have the right qualification to occupy those highly exalted offices? Not to even talk of the political scene, who's more educated between Osinbajo and Buhari? Does Buhari have school cert?
About the foods, u claim we produce other foods aside beans and perishables, if we really produce other foods in large scale that can sustaining us for like a month, why is everything skyrocketing suddenly just within 5 days of blockade from north? The reality is staring at us, we can't be fooled that all is fine when we're already frying in fire.
Lastly, u asked why we're fools, we are because we fail to prepare for tomorrow.
Re: Blockage Of Food Supply Exposes The Poverty Is The West. by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 06, 2021
Yenefer:
grin and big Ass smelling... it's internal political conflict between Yoruba Muslim, and the new wannabes Yoruba Christian politicians. They poke the wrong bear
Aboki wey Mumu
Re: Blockage Of Food Supply Exposes The Poverty Is The West. by Oracleforce: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2021
Yenefer:
grin they don't have Oil. For us to treat them with pull and push strategy. Only brown roof, palm oil, cocoa, cassava, who uses red oil while there's groundnut oil. Our people see eating gari as taboo. Our Men looking for big Ass don't go there because of feeding one is equal feeding 1000 cows wink.

When the time comes, you will see the true potential of the west....chest-beater crew....always beating cheat on nothing...

I darre your people to form the Biafraudn Republic without niger-delta crude oil....
You will soon cry Nyamiri again.....idiot....

2 Likes

Re: Blockage Of Food Supply Exposes The Poverty Is The West. by maasoap(m): 8:14am On Jun 06, 2021
Amaechi2023:
just until recently the Western people are now being shown their place in the Nigeria heirachy.

over the years they've relied massively on media propaganda to sell their imaginary wealth and importance to the Nigeria people.

when the northerner's started the blockage of food supply, one of yoruba urchins and media propaganda warlords FFK quickly came out to claim a United south claiming the south would stop oil and fuel supply to the north.

since when did the Western part of the country start producing oil??

I was expecting the westerners to come up and claim they would stop the supply of red pepper and ewedu which is their greatest assets but no they couldn't.
all of a sudden the Easter/Niger delta region which they so much hate has now become one south because of looming hunger.

untill now the west has not been able to come up with one single assets as a bragging right that they can use in holding the north to ransoms.
rather they are all over the forum littering the place telling their supposed hausa enemies how they would lose woefully if they refuse to sell to them.
since when did our supposed enemies start giving us advise?
why are they more concerned about the life of abokis they are looting their goods everyday??

as no food truck going to the west from the north, their agberos have become more hungry as no vehicle to hold on the highway and collect task from. hunger is gradually bitting in the the west land and as usual they have upped their media propaganda to a whole new level.
imagine a poster this morning claiming the west has decided to stop gworo supply to the north.
lol..

I mean of all things gworo(kolanut) is what the west is bragging about.
something the north also export is what these people are bragging about..

I say again if the north decides to succeed from Nigeria with their foods, the south east and south south also decided to cut off their oil production to the west, what would the west cut of from other region apart from media lies and propaganda??

Yenefer:
grin they don't have Oil. For us to treat them with pull and push strategy. Only brown roof, palm oil, cocoa, cassava, who uses red oil while there's groundnut oil. Our people see eating gari as taboo. Our Men looking for big Ass don't go there because of feeding one is equal feeding 1000 cows wink.

Ordinary onions ban to the your tiny, erosion ravaged, land locked area you called a region, your elders are already crying blue murder. Onion thieves!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Obaseki Is Right, Emefiele Agrees To The Printing Of Money / See The Twitter Team Sent To Dialogue With Federal Government / Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.