Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Do I remove This Baby? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I remove This Baby? (29612 Views)

How Can Someone Remove This / Lady Sream As Doctor Operate To Remove This Large intimacy gadget Stuckedin Her Vargin@ / How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Reex12(m): 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
people just dey fornicate anyhow but when the result show dem go wan japa

1 Like

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by EkelediliBuhari: 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
Confirm the pregnancy

If the times aligns with the period of coitus then keep your baby and own responsibility

Make sure she agrees to DNA testing after birth that way you have some assurance baby is yours

You go spend during pregnancy... you go spend bro but call it collateral damage

You will appreciate keeping your baby in the future

Don’t marry under pressure.... DONT!!!

It will end in premium unadulterated undiluted pure tears from the osopgagus

2 Likes

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by lagusboyyy(m): 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
sad
Don't abort. There are consequences.
What are they?
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Cerebellum: 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
It has finally ended in Premium tears for OPgrin

1 Like

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Cachetdotng: 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
Please don't...dat baby has a mission in life...a glory you must not destroy cool
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Michelle55: 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
buygala:
Confirm she is pregnant first before giving her abortion money..

Invite her over...go to any chemist and buy a pregnancy test strip (100 naira) and let her test her urine right in front of you...if it shows two red lines, then she is truly pregnant...if not, kindly tell her to fvck off...

If she is truly pregnant, whether the baby is yours or not is immaterial at this point...You sha poured inside her recently..so it's likely the baby is yours...Get her to a safe facility and take care of it...discharging a pregnancy below a month is real safe and low risk as long as stipulated procedure is followed...

If you actually know what you 're doing, it's something you can do to her by yourself...two tablet inserted in her vagina within a few hours of each other will take care of it..

Cheers if you decide to keep the baby though...Children are a blessing from Godsmiley
I fear who no fear you sad

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by cpu2006(m): 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
okay
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Divoc19(f): 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
Op follow this advise if it's less than 6weeks except you are ready to be a dad.

Girls these days self�

buygala:
Confirm she is pregnant first before giving her abortion money..

Invite her over...go to any chemist and buy a pregnancy test strip (100 naira) and let her test her urine right in front of you...if it shows two red lines, then she is truly pregnant...if not, kindly tell her to fvck off...

If she is truly pregnant, whether the baby is yours or not is immaterial at this point...You sha poured inside her recently..so it's likely the baby is yours...Get her to a safe facility and take care of it...discharging a pregnancy below a month is real safe and low risk as long as stipulated procedure is followed...

If you actually know what you 're doing, it's something you can do to her by yourself...two tablet inserted in her vagina within a few hours of each other will take care of it..

Cheers if you decide to keep the baby though...Children are a blessing from Godsmiley
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by solochris(m): 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
From your post, you sounded so naive and childish. I'm having this feeling that somebody wants to extort somebody. My advise is this: take her to the hospital, do a pregnancy test. You must be there present. If it comes out negative, tell her to get lost. If it's positive, ask them how many weeks. Check if it corresponds. If it does, then follow your mind. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
I honestly don't know what advice to give you because I won't be an accessory to murder. Secondly the baby might just be a motivation for you, on top say you would get discount for bride price after all Ekatte don get belle shakara don end.

2 Likes

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Moneywirer: 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
sapphiere:

Another girl's FUTURE you're about to ruin so.

Men are scum. You knew what you were getting into. I'm quite sure you brought the idea of no condom. Man up and carry your cross. You

Shut the hell up with this your men are scum mantra!!!
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by odonkoro: 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
The girl is not pregnant for now, she just want to test you whether you are manly enough and capable to accept responsibility in case of a real life scenario, and perhaps to extort you financially.
Test her by telling her to keep the pregnancy, I am very sure she will come back to tell you that she lost the pregnancy through miscarriage.
Nevertheless, learn how to control your manhood organ to avoid been trapped with pregnancies by carefree ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by mechanics(m): 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
Don't abort it, keep it, next time you won't enter there till when you are ready for marriage.
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by sojfarm: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
DO NOT KILL THE CHILD OOOOOOOOO

IF YOU DO, YOU HAVE BECOME A MURDER.

YOU DONT KNOW THE PLAN OF GOD FOR THE BABY. PLEASE DO NOT KILL THE CHILD. GET HELP TO BE SURE THE BABY IS YOURS,

IF THE BABY IS YOURS, TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE NOT TO TAKE HIS LIFE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

DO NOT CREATE AN EVIL FOUNDATION FOR YOUR SELF.

SOME STILL HEAR THE VOICE OF INNOCENT BLOOD CRYING ON THEM. DO NOT JOIN THE GANG

REPENT OF YOUR SIN. ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AND LIVE A BRAND NEW LIFE. BY THE GRACE OF GOD, YOU WILL NOR REGRET IT. GOD NEVER FAILS.

LIVE A NEW LIFE IN JESUS CHRIST. GIVE YOUR BURDEN TO HIM. GIVE YOUR CARES TO HIM, HE CARES.

I PRAY THAT YOU WILL MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION THAT WILL PROMOTE YOUR DESTINY. AMEN
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by tosyne2much(m): 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
The way people advocate abortion sometimes scares me, like it's a normal thing

5 Likes

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by femi4: 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
tommie1:
I have an issue bugging me and I need some serious advise because I have been very indecisive so far.

There is a lady I'm seeing. She came to my place a few weeks ago and we had sex, first with condoms and later without condoms.

However, I gave her some money to get postinor when she left for her place the next morning.

That morning, I asked if she got the drug when she called to say she had arrived home and she said "yes".

I called her again that evening to ask if she had taken it and she said "yes".

A few weeks later, she called to say she is pregnant.

As I later found out, at least according to what she said, she took the drug the next day after arriving at her home and not on that day she told me she took it. She gave some flimsy excuse as to why she did it but it does not matter anymore at this point.

At this moment, we are considering removing the baby.

While I have been very indecisive, she has agreed to go with whatever decision I take and has spoken to a doctor who will do it this Friday.

However, I am unsure as of this moment if I want to go on with this because even though I am done with uni, I do not think I have gotten to that point where I can shoulder more responsibilities.

I am self employed and somewhat financially okay but not in a way that I can take care of three people, particularly a baby. I was okay as of 2019 until COVID came and turned my life upside down last year.

And believe me, I was really glad I was not married as of last year because I went through hell. Serious hell. The lockdown finished me.

I am slowly recovering (very slowly) and still trying to figure my way out through life and rebuilding what I lost but I am afraid that having the burden of a woman and baby at this point may derail me.

And I really do not know who to turn to when I am unable to provide for the both of them.

What do you guys think? Do I go on with this or just let the baby be?
Please don't kill the baby, that might be an opener for you. Let destiny have its way

2 Likes

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by fynex(m): 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
tommie1:
I have an issue bugging me and I need some serious advise because I have been very indecisive so far.

There is a lady I'm seeing. She came to my place a few weeks ago and we had sex, first with condoms and later without condoms.

However, I gave her some money to get postinor when she left for her place the next morning.

That morning, I asked if she got the drug when she called to say she had arrived home and she said "yes".

As I later found out, at least according to what she said, she took the drug the next day after arriving at her home and not on that day she told me she took it. She gave some flimsy excuse as to why she did it but it does not matter anymore at this point.

While I have been very indecisive, she has agreed to go with whatever decision I take and has spoken to a doctor who will do it this Friday.

However, I am unsure as of this moment if I want to go on with this because even though I am done with uni, I do not think I have gotten to that point where I can shoulder more responsibilities.

I am self employed and somewhat financially okay but not in a way that I can take care of three people, particularly a baby. I was okay as of 2019 until COVID came and turned my life upside down last year.

And believe me, I was really glad I was not married as of last year because I went through hell. Serious hell. The lockdown finished me.

I am slowly recovering (very slowly) and still trying to figure my way out through life and rebuilding what I lost but I am afraid that having the burden of a woman and baby at this point may derail me.

And I really do not know who to turn to when I am unable to provide for the both of them.

You will find a way to survive with her and the baby.
Please do not kill that innocent child as a result of your carelessness.
I'm sure you wouldn't want to be a murderer for the rest of your life.

2 Likes

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Mexyz(m): 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
sapphiere:

Another girl's FUTURE you're about to ruin so.

Men are scum. You knew what you were getting into. I'm quite sure you brought the idea of no condom. Man up and carry your cross. You
You could not just resist the temptation of calling men scum right?

And a man also ejaculated the semen that resulted to you, I wonder if the person is also a scum...
Una go just open mouth waaaa dey talk rubbish...

Just so you know, you ain't getting any reply from me.

1 Like

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by fergie001: 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
tommie1......She isn't pregnant.

She has an emergency to solve with that money. Na experience I take tell you.

Unless, you are going with her to the hospital......stay with that assumption or if you will be going with her...... REMOVE IT.

2 Likes

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by 001spice: 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
Oga you beta leave the baby. Face the challenge u no go die.that will make u a real man
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by incogni2o: 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
tommie1:

What do you guys think? Do I go on with this or just let the my baby be?

Yes please, let your baby be.

That Baby maybe more than a blessing.

May be the one to turn your sorrow to Joy.

Please save your Child.

I can help with Baby things smiley

2 Likes

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
Gamer999:
But you gave her money for postinor, she confirmed that she bought it, also confirmed that she took it. Final verdict; you can't be responsible for her pregnancy. Only 3 things could have happened. 1}she lied that she bought the drug whereas she use it to buy data. 2}another guy got her pregnant. 3} na immaculate conception grin

God bless Sony interactive entertainment ;God bless the United States ;God bless Nigeria ;God bless Kogi state; God bless the good people of Okene

My Ebira guy
God bless Ihima
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by djflamini(m): 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
We do not think anything.stoopid.
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Esuabanga(m): 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2021
grin u never wanted to be premarital father you come pour out inside abi?
If the lady is telling you she is pregnant and it's true my guy don't kill that innocent child.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
It's funny how Nigerian joysticks automatically decide if a girl has hiv or any other sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancy "first with condoms and later without condoms."

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by greatlinda(f): 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
Pls keep the child

1 Like

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by simplesearch: 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
Genuinely repent of your sin of fornication. Thereafter go for a scan to ascertain some certain facts, especially as regards your being responsible for the pregnancy. If the scan result confirms you're indeed responsible for the pregnancy don't abort it, for you can't afford to add murder to your sin of fornication. After this gather the little resources you can afford go ratify the marriage so that you won't be having an illegitimate child as your first issue.
But most importantly make sure you repent and never return to such lifestyle again, for the wages of sin is death.
God will help you take take care of your new home and increase your resources if you are sincere and continue with him.
So welcome to family life and fatherhood!
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by ipobarethieves: 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
angry angry angry Murderer angry.If u kill that unborn baby,sleep,goodness will elude u both.Children are blessings from God.Send the girl to me/I'll take care of her/baby.She can return to u in a year time.Dnt kill sad angry/I'll take Ur Mata b4 mother's @1.AM angry
tommie1:

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by BlackPantherCri: 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
tommie1:

If you have mixed feelings... Go with your guts
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by stasius: 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
Just ask us "Do I kill this baby?"

Ọ sị remove.
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
Neddstark:
Let me tell you a true story. There is this female colleague friend I have. She got pregnant for her then boyfriend whom she never wanted to marry. Travelled from Lagos to a coded hospital in Ibadan to remove the pregnancy without the boyfriend's consent. The doctor there instead of helping her asked her if she saw the patients in the reception, when she affirmed, he told her that they were all there for fertility treatments and begged her not to remove the child. She eventually agreed, delivered the child and agreed to marry her boyfriend. The marriage has been 15 years since and they have not had another child despite trying. This boy just got accepted into a top football academy in the UK.
I will not advise you but I really hope you get the moral of the story.

Why didn’t she want to marry the guy? How are we sure it’s the guy’s baby, this one she didn’t want to intitially marry him.
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by angelfallz(m): 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
2 wrongs don't make a right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? / Twitter User Says This Is Why Ladies Discuss Money Before Love / VIDEO Of The Two Uganda Tv Workers caught Having Sex In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.