Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Do I remove This Baby? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I remove This Baby? (29609 Views)

How Can Someone Remove This / Lady Sream As Doctor Operate To Remove This Large intimacy gadget Stuckedin Her Vargin@ / How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by samwillyco1(m): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
Tombrapadelovel:

My dear, what I always tell people is that as long as God can care for the birds in the air how much more we that He created in His image and likeness. It's not going to be easy if the funds are not available but you'll scale through. As for those people saying that it's not possible for her to be pregnant if she really took the postinor, let me tell you about my experience. I got pregnant while in the University, it's not something I'm proud of but it happened. And guess what? I took postinor-2 the same day the condom broke. But it still resulted in pregnancy. My boyfriend then now my husband was also a second year student just like me. We were both confused, the viable option was to get rid of the pregnancy but I said "NO" I'd rather drop out of school than get rid of the baby. Thankfully he stood by me. I gave birth to my son in my third year in the University. It wasn't easy but God saw us through. Keeping the baby is one of the best decision I've ever taken. Subsequently our second son happened the same way. We were not ready as we were preparing to go for NYSC. Oga mistakenly poured it inside. I drank Postinor-2 immediately and it failed again which resulted to my second son. This made me conclude that this Postinor-2 doesn't really work on everybody because it failed me twice. Today I'm a proud mother of two beautiful boys. And we're also doing well financially. Although it wasn't easy at the beginning but God knows our hearts and paves the way for us. From my experience I'll advice you keep the baby. Children are blessings from God.

Why did you allow your boyfriend/ husband to have sex with you during your fertile ( during your ovulation or before it ) time, when you were not ready to have a baby
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by TeemahBeddings0: 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
samwillyco1:

Go ask your Doctor, or read your Anatomy and physiology very well.
Sperm don't live forever, it has a specific time to survive and once there is no egg to fertilizer it dies off.
Some married people finds it difficult to get pregnant because the woman don't know her ovulation time.

I agree. You won. cheesy

But I know a woman can get pregnant everyday, on fertile or not fertile days

1 Like

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by alexola20(m): 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by alexola20(m): 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by ThatNiccur: 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
I hope you get to see this and read it in time.

It's safe to say I was in your shoes, just about this time last year. What i was earning was barely enough to take care of two people. Though I didn't contemplate on whether to keep my beautiful Angel or not. I made a straight decision to keep her and hoped to double my hustle.

Lockdown came knocking and all the plans I had made towards raising funds for my baby's arrival had been thwarted by the pandemic. The main focus was to survive through it, though I was not lacking as to feeding and all of that, God has been faithful and my family was also supportive, still, there was no single baby item in sight. Baby's birth was due for July and it was May already.

One thing I did, was to use the lockdown period to search and seek God in spirit and in truth. Baby arrived and before she did, I got a job in June, through a very renowned member on this platform, prior to my Angel's birth, this member, with a very beautiful soul, had helped me through the lockdown.

She made the beginning of my Job easy, she was so sensitive, enough to know I had nothing to resume the job she had helped me secure, i got an upfront. Baby's arrival was nice, got gifts from her, a few friends and well wishers and an aunt. There was more than enough for my baby to use, got more than I expected.

Now, I have a 9-5 job in her company, I am well placed and also well paid. Moved out of my family house too. I am grateful to God.

Truth is, sometimes, God just wants us to know that he's got us, especially when there seems to be no way out, no where to run to and no one to talk to, as it is God's perfect timing to show himself strong. Learn to search and seek God with all your heart, fast on a regular, if you yearn for a change of your current situation, pray about it regularly, do not let the present condition you find yourself, weigh you down or distract you. Focus on God, he is the author and the finisher of our faith. In him, we have our wellbeing.

I'd tell your the truth, I do not think I'd have moved so fast (have a baby and a light naming ceremony during the pandemic, get a 9-5 job in a fast growing environment with the opportunity to learn new skills and be more productive, move out of my family house) without God, in the space of such short time. I am GRATEFUL to GOD and would encourage you to seek him, believe me, you would have more than enough to be thankful for.

Remember, the fastest way to reach God during times like this (or at any time at all) is to Fast and Pray fervently. Be intentional, be serious, he would come through for you in a big way, no doubt.

Do not tow the abortion line, I beg you, please.

Cheers bro.

6 Likes

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by francdec4(m): 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
DO NOT TAKE A LIFE YOU NEVER CREATED. Better have that baby rather than adding murder to the fornication you have already committed. A lot of things do go wrong in abortion ranging to but not limited to secondary infertility, uterine rupture, Viral infections like hepatitis, HIV (from unsterilized or poorly sterilized instruments) among others like the psychological trauma for life and ofcourse the guilt.

My advise in summary is have the baby and who knows it may become the best decision for you in later life.

2 Likes

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Tom1960: 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
My advice is that you should never marry her because she claimed she's carrying your baby. If not , you will live to regret it.
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Sterope(f): 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
Your babe is too complacent :

1 Like

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by alexola20(m): 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
Asking for "referral invitation code".
What is that?
piart2:
Never give a lady money to buy contraceptives..buy it yourself and make sure she makes it in your presence.another mistake,never go for an abortion is against God and man,. Thirdly there is never a right time to get married,struggle will always continue....
meanwhile let me introduce you to pi network...Pi is a new form.of cryptocurrency ,just like bitcoin in its early stage it's being mined for free now.and the process of mining it is stress free.all you need to do is download the app sign up and click a button once every 24hrs.
Though the cryptocurrency has no value now till it's listed in stock market/exchange by the need of 2021.
But untill then people are mining it for free and accumulating pi coin and it has over 13million plus users and counting.
Mining might stop at anytime because the coreteam are developing pi wallet and market places when they are done,it will stop.
So download the app and start mining,it will not take you more than 5sec of your time everyday to do so for a brighter future when it actually becomes reality.if you are interested check my signature and sign-up and don't forget to use your real name and also verify your phone number to avoid loosing your earnings
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Apination(m): 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
tommie1:

It was not one week. It was a few weeks later. Over a month.
Na only you dey fvck her? How can you be sure she wasn't pregnant before coming to see you and didn't end up taking the drugs? Too many loopholes undecided
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Trybes(m): 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
No matter what leave that innocent baby alone.
Live and let's live
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by DenreleDave(m): 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
suremossty:
Do they take postinor bfr sex? Proff

No.. After sex..

Very effective after Sex.... Especially immediately after sexual activity
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by skyreaper: 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
I will advise you to keep the Baby. I hope my advise count.
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by eugolanda: 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
If you are sure the baby in question is yours, my sincere advice is for you never to contemplate removing it. You may regret the action if you do.
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by tosyne2much(m): 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
suremossty:
I fear who no fear u... agba awo
Hehe cheesy wink
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by 8stargeneral: 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
I HV d similar issue with u op...the family of d girl are threaten me to marry d girl and am not ready for marriage now...I told them that I will take care of d care till she deliver but they said no ....they said if I don't marry her now I should forget taking care of her that I should bear it in mind that when d child grow I should not come for d child.
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by braunny(m): 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
""""am slowly recovering (very slowly) and still trying to figure my way out through life and rebuilding what I lost but I am afraid that having the burden of a woman and baby at this point may derail me"""' hahaha but ur dick quickly recover shey??
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Ajione(m): 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
pls don't remove it. sit that lady down ask her if she is ready for this. you will face challenges but God will see you through. double your hustle and pray harder,God will surely make way for you.

1 Like

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by VBCampaign: 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
tommie1:
I have an issue bugging me and I need some serious advise because I have been very indecisive so far.

There is a lady I'm seeing. She came to my place a few weeks ago and we had sex, first with condoms and later without condoms.

However, I gave her some money to get postinor when she left for her place the next morning.

That morning, I asked if she got the drug when she called to say she had arrived home and she said "yes".

I called her again that evening to ask if she had taken it and she said "yes".

A few weeks later, she called to say she is pregnant.

As I later found out, at least according to what she said, she took the drug the next day after arriving at her home and not on that day she told me she took it. She gave some flimsy excuse as to why she did it but it does not matter anymore at this point.

At this moment, we are considering removing the baby.

While I have been very indecisive, she has agreed to go with whatever decision I take and has spoken to a doctor who will do it this Friday.

However, I am unsure as of this moment if I want to go on with this because even though I am done with uni, I do not think I have gotten to that point where I can shoulder more responsibilities.

I am self employed and somewhat financially okay but not in a way that I can take care of three people, particularly a baby. I was okay as of 2019 until COVID came and turned my life upside down last year.

And believe me, I was really glad I was not married as of last year because I went through hell. Serious hell. The lockdown finished me.

I am slowly recovering (very slowly) and still trying to figure my way out through life and rebuilding what I lost but I am afraid that having the burden of a woman and baby at this point may derail me.

And I really do not know who to turn to when I am unable to provide for the both of them.

What do you guys think? Do I go on with this or just let the baby be?

I usually do not comment on threads like these bc opinions will range and it most times confuses the opener. But a few days ago a chap made a similar inquiry, I advised him and he took to my advise. He even called me and we chatted. He is the better for it now. So i realize that people do listen after all.

As to your question, I will advise that you do not terminate this pregnancy.

There are hundreds of other options but murder must not be one of them.

You can decide to marry this lady and start a home.

If she does not meet your standard, you can decide not to. But take care of her and the child and agree to collect the child and give to your mum or older female sibling, to take care for you until you are ok to start your own home.

What I have in view is what God will bless. God will not bless abortion and the blood of that child will hunt you till your grave.

Like I did for the other chap, kindly PM if you need more advise along this line and we will talk more.

Do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Prettychild(f): 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
tommie1:
I have an issue bugging me and I need some serious advise because I have been very indecisive so far.

There is a lady I'm seeing. She came to my place a few weeks ago and we had sex, first with condoms and later without condoms.

However, I gave her some money to get postinor when she left for her place the next morning.

That morning, I asked if she got the drug when she called to say she had arrived home and she said "yes".

As I later found out, at least according to what she said, she took the drug the next day after arriving at her home and not on that day she told me she took it. She gave some flimsy excuse as to why she did it but it does not matter anymore at this point.

While I have been very indecisive, she has agreed to go with whatever decision I take and has spoken to a doctor who will do it this Friday.

However, I am unsure as of this moment if I want to go on with this because even though I am done with uni, I do not think I have gotten to that point where I can shoulder more responsibilities.

I am self employed and somewhat financially okay but not in a way that I can take care of three people, particularly a baby. I was okay as of 2019 until COVID came and turned my life upside down last year.

And believe me, I was really glad I was not married as of last year because I went through hell. Serious hell. The lockdown finished me.

I am slowly recovering (very slowly) and still trying to figure my way out through life and rebuilding what I lost but I am afraid that having the burden of a woman and baby at this point may derail me.

And I really do not know who to turn to when I am unable to provide for the both of them.

Do not remove the baby. Just start preparing to get married to her.

1 Like

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by kennyz247(m): 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
if d pikin no go make heaven atlast,no need to bring hm come ds wicked and sinful world beside u are not financially galant.. double wahala for pikin to come...

1 Like

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2021
Please dont abort that innocent baby, it is very wrong to do such and it is an sin in the sight of God. Take up your responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by kennyz247(m): 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
Vikinatty:
Don't remove the baby, children are gift from God. God will provide wat u will use to take care of them.
and sheikau of bokoram is also a gift abi?
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by GreenDee(f): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
Lol, if she actually took the postinor she is not pregnant. The gal. just wan use you cash out.
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by alexola20(m): 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
Too late bro.
Anyway thanks for the info.
Better edit your post and put your referral id there.
piart2:

Aragon4realz
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by SeasonedMEMBER(m): 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
Eillyeillz:

Wanted to be sure nobody said it before I told him, But good to know someone else knows what's up.

She's prolly not pregnant.

Inside life.
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by kwasoly(m): 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
tommie1:

No risk no reward.
You took the risk by engaging her carnally now your reward is the baby so kindly accept your baby with open arms, abi u never reason if she no make am alive from the abortion na double murder for you. Instead go pay her bride price and start planning your life.
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Saig: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
tommie1:

Don't go and kill a human being for selfish reasons. Have that baby. you all will survive
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by KLand(m): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
Sex without marriage is the first mistake. (Pls I'm not judging).

Unwanted pregnancy is the second mistake (a consequent of the first).

Killing the baby in the name of abortion is the third and worst mistake.

My advice: don't kill the baby in the name of abortion. (Abortion is murder).

PS.

Think of Ronaldo... his mum wanted to abort him but failed. See what CR became today in the world of football?

You have no idea what your baby on the way will become in this world.

1 Like

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by KLand(m): 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
francdec4:
DO NOT TAKE A LIFE YOU NEVER CREATED. Better have that baby rather than adding murder to the fornication you have already committed. A lot of things do go wrong in abortion ranging to but not limited to secondary infertility, uterine rupture, Viral infections like hepatitis, HIV (from unsterilized or poorly sterilized instruments) among others like the psychological trauma for life and ofcourse the guilt.

My advise in summary is have the baby and who knows it may become the best decision for you in later life.

Correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? / Twitter User Says This Is Why Ladies Discuss Money Before Love / VIDEO Of The Two Uganda Tv Workers caught Having Sex In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.