Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Why Do Women Fake Orgasms? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Do Women Fake Orgasms? (1425 Views)

Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara / How Do Women Waiting For The Perfect Man Look Like? / Why Do Women Have Legs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Fake Orgasms? by Kutey: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2007
Because they think men are bothered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Women Fake Orgasms? by mimiko(f): 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2007
cos they get embarrased after hard work
Re: Why Do Women Fake Orgasms? by richo(m): 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2007
well maybe because ur priick is small grin
Re: Why Do Women Fake Orgasms? by clemcykul(f): 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2007
they fake in oder to deceive u into thinkn ure a stud n bed or 2 make u feel better grin grin grin grin but DAMN how the hell did you know they fake it?
Re: Why Do Women Fake Orgasms? by CrazyMan(m): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2007
Guess what; I didn't laugh angry
Re: Why Do Women Fake Orgasms? by adbaby(f): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2007
I guess they just want the men to feel that they are responsive and not just blocks of ice!
Re: Why Do Women Fake Orgasms? by Ofuks(m): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2007
They do it so the poor wimp can feel like a stud! cry
Re: Why Do Women Fake Orgasms? by clemcykul(f): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2007
whaaaat?? crazykid why in hell dint you laugh or is it because u dint brush ya mouth grin grin grin plz brush so that u can join in the fun grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Fake Orgasms? by Ndi(f): 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2007
richo:

well maybe because your priick is small grin

very funny!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Fake Orgasms? by ibrahiem(m): 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2007
hw du u bro?is ur koko small.may b dat says it all 4 u ,bt 4 me,im da really koko wit an m16 n a whole lot of armunition 4 backup.dats why she dont taste my skills.she just keep comiing 4 more.in ma world,no room 4 faking orgasm.u dey shame boi
Re: Why Do Women Fake Orgasms? by mimiko(f): 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2007
this thread still exist? e don tey now
Re: Why Do Women Fake Orgasms? by brownsilk(f): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2007
1, its too tiny to satisfy her but she doesnt want him to know that

2, to make him think he is a hunk in it

3, oh, damn maybe she doesnt know how to come (orgasm) grin
Re: Why Do Women Fake Orgasms? by RichDad1(m): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2007
Is this a Joke or some kind of sex education? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Fake Orgasms? by Migines(m): 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2007
To encourage their partner
Re: Why Do Women Fake Orgasms? by segevu(m): 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2007
Two Scotsmen were discussing how far each could make a dime reach. They agreed to try it and meet a few days later to see who won.

The first guy bought a cigar, and smoked one-third the first day and saved the ashes. He smoked one-third the second day and saved the ashes. He smoked one-third the third day and again saved the ashes. On the fourth day he gave the ashes to his wife to use as fertilizer on her roses. He told the other guy, "I know you can't beat that for stretching a dime."

The other Scotsman said, "I got you beat. I bought a Polish sausage for a dime, and the first day I ate one-half, and on the second day I ate the other half. The third day I used the skin for a condom, and the fourth day I took a shit in the skin and sewed it back up. The fifth day I took it back to the butcher and told him it smelled like shit. He agreed with me and gave me my dime back."

Aina oluwasegun
Re: Why Do Women Fake Orgasms? by Ndi(f): 11:58am On Aug 27, 2007
What has this got to do with the topic?

(1) (Reply)

A Mouse Story / **ATTENTION**Yar'adua Is Now A Word In The Dictionary. . . . . . / Thank God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.