Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold (19651 Views)

Is It Polite To Secretly Call My Potential Father-In -Law? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? / Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by jaxxy(m): 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
Because they are aliens rite? But ladies can borrow from men Stupid maga. He’s not even French. undecided

British men are chickens na. No balls! Women use their heads stupidly. French men even have more sense. They will atleast get something from her even if it’s a date or second base.
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by GreaterFuture(m): 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
Perfectsouth:
but very polite to beg for urgent 2k from the ladies abi? Where dem dey see all these kin fools self?
Hmmn, I hear you.
But you fit borrow money from woman hand?
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by KanuSE: 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
sapphiere:
A Britain’s etiquette expert, also a former butler to Princes Charles, William and Harry, Mr. Grant Harrold has taken to his official Twitter page to remind men that it is not considered polite for them to borrow money from women, WonderTV media reports.

https://twitter.com/TheRoyalBu.../status/1363428754282975232

What about women borrowing money from men and women who borrow but refuse/fail to pay back?

Nonsense and Buratai grin
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by Perfectsouth(m): 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
I dey craze?
GreaterFuture:

Hmmn, I hear you.
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by pickatyouu: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
Etiquette keep you there.

Just leave us and nigerian girls. We know how to handle them
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by KanuSE: 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Hmmn, I hear you.

What's wrong with that - borrow then pay it back... very simple.
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by promise4wonders: 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
watch and download your free movies via
frehttps://sites.google.com/view/getfreemovies2021e
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by GreaterFuture(m): 1:10pm On Mar 03, 2021
Perfectsouth:
I dey craze?
Then why are you against the Royal butlers Comment?
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by adewasco19(m): 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
The last time wey I do that rubbish na e no funny like 7 years ago! The memories still fresh..... Omoh x100 grin
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by KenModi(m): 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
fulaniHERDSman:
But it's in order to plunder and pillage poor nations in the name of colonization
Britain is a terrorist nation that boasts of nothing but only robbed poor countries to exist.

Thank you! The hypocritical Brits ended up compensating slave owners for the end of slavery. And this one is here dishing advice about etiquette. Nonsense!
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by Psoul(m): 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
sapphiere:
How come you know what happens?

Is it everything you know today that you've personally experienced?
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by GreaterFuture(m): 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
KanuSE:

What's wrong with that - borrow then pay it back... very simple.
Nothing wrong with it, yes
But Have you done it before? Several times?
You know that the way women are
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by Afrobasic(m): 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
Never borrow from them and also, never give them money grin
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by blazepascal(m): 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
only borrow money from ur sis don't borrow from anyone else

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by KenModi(m): 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
sapphiere:
How come you know what happens?

You speak like a child. He may know not from personal experience but from the experience of others.
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by KanuSE: 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Nothing wrong with it, yes
But Have you done it before? Several times?
You know that the way women are

All women are not the same, they will show you the well deserved respect if you keep your words and pay back.

It applies on all levels though.

2 Likes

Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by KanuSE: 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
joelbooks:
It is not good, because it always backfires

When you fail to keep your words and pay back.
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by Wahala90: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
I have consistently said, never seek relationship/marital advice from people who don't have a successful relationship. Every successful relationship is based on mutual trust and team work. If it is only one of the team player that has the right to take and can never give, then the team will not succeed.

1 Like

Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
Not right for me

1 Like

Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by FashionCookie(f): 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
HopeVictor:
After the insult them go give you..to borrow money from them next time no go hungry you..

Bros e be like say them don show u shege! Lolzzz...life no easy abeg.
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by luminouz(m): 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
Sapphiere and her biased topics...

The future is female bla bla blaa

grin
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by Sleekfingers: 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
sapphiere:
A Britain’s etiquette expert, also a former butler to Princes Charles, William and Harry, Mr. Grant Harrold has taken to his official Twitter page to remind men that it is not considered polite for them to borrow money from women, WonderTV media reports.

https://twitter.com/TheRoyalBu.../status/1363428754282975232

na for your papa hand u want make i come borrow money abi? Tell me ooooo
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by crystalmoon(m): 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
?
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by IconsConnect: 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
Posted this shit drunk
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by Qatar2022: 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
Organsmuggler:
tell them o especially peterBenjamin and Odewaleadesoye (nairalanders) all they do is beg up and down like almajiri
Did you see how useless Nigeria woman can be? A man will do everything for you but when he is down financially, you won't help him because one idiot think it's not polite
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by slowice(m): 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
Story, if you see pesin wey fit help your life and business do not hesitate to borrow from them if need be.... But always pay your debts and on time too. That way they ll ve no problem sorting you out next time. Borrow only for the right reasons. Nor mind all this people wey dey yarn dust
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by denvers: 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
What if it's for a genuine purpose?,
Any way I usually borrow from my sisters and when they need my help I reciprocate.
Such is life...
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by Sarcastic101: 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
sapphiere:
So true.

The FUTURE is FEMALE
This goat would later tell us that both genders are equal

And have equal rights

Yet they'd agree that they can borrow from us
But we can't borrow from them

Feminism would be widely accepted if women can be true to themselves.
But sadly people who are advocating feminism
Don't even know the meaning of feminism.
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by Splitmind: 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
sapphiere:
So true.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

I see you're still deep in your power fantasy
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by oluwaSavage: 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
sapphiere:
So true.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

Ahn ahn, you said the future is female but you still find it impolite to borrow money from your gender?

That's interest conflict. Very Gross.
Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by bukatyne(f): 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
Jeromejnr:
What of your wife?

People say these things because of the kind of relationships they have.

Most relationships these days are just transactional, selfish and lacking depth.

I don't know where you social media People meet your women or men. Because with many advise I see on here and on Twitter on a daily, I cant relate.

@bold:

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold by Samuel53357: 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
[url=twix.club] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X . C L U B [/url]

Do you know you can make up to 2.5% of your capital daily from trading Cryptocurrency Certificate of difference ( Bitcoin , ethereum etc.) ?

Permit me to introduce you to a platform that makes it’s totally easy and stress free ....

With minimum of N9,000, You can join us today and enjoy returns up to 2.5% credited directly to your bank account daily. You get to focus on your day to day activities and also earn good money on the side.

[url=twix.club] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X . C L U B [/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House / African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.