Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) (32927 Views)

April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School / Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Traveling With 3 Fans To France For Her 34th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by JoshuaOmoruyi(m): 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nigerian Cross-dresser, Bobrisky, has yet again shown appreciation to a plethora of loyal fans, who tattooed his name/face on their bodies.

Watch below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhVgtBZFK08

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL7cAe9j024DJZbZDF9Qzm0Ov9wCkpXDiZLSc00/?igshid=vzh6yhvcjhqa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Anigreat: 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
shocked

Make everybody kukuma go draw bobrisky na, e be like say e pay pass yahoo business .

On my way now to tattoo parlor, i must follow cash out. I no fit carry lastgrin

71 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Jerryherd: 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
cheesy

Like play like play this weyrey wey dey disguise want to normalise abnormalities

Nonsense and ingredient

Soon Mynd and nagadaAwo would soon declare love for themselves

End time things

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by FactBoyz: 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
In anything you do, choose wisdom and think deeply. A lady in the UK is suing her doctor for changing her to a man after she felt like she would be more comfortable transgedering to a man. (A decision she regretted later) The bobrisky tattoo will give you highest 500k and in future, you could regret it..

The losers here are those fans getting tattoos. Bobrisky is riding on the fame and getting popularity for himself.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Draei: 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
Lastest Top 3 cashout Nija strategies.

1.) Kidnapping
2.) Banditry
3.) Tattoo Bobrisky.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Chiminemine(m): 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
Why would he want to run for 3rd term? Is he mad? After the bad luck and sorrow he and his fellow a.p.c members have brought on this country?? He is mad...infact no A.P.C or P.DP for 2023.. let's try our luck with other parties.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Felixalex(m): 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
Hmmm

I just de imagine say I don comot babe clothes to knack, I come de see bobrisky name or face for her laps, my gbola is gonna lay flat

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by phygo89(m): 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
a
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Harrynight(m): 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
My kontry people sabi make stupidity trend shaa, Na dem turn bobrisky to yeyebrity and the mumu girl abi boy is paying handsomely

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Tolu181: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
Tattoo studio here i come kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by moscobabs(m): 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
Awon omo wali asri

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Gadafii: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
dumb people

stupid generation

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Jh0wsef(m): 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
Oboy be like i go tattoo this Bobrisky for anus o gringrin
knowing it is his area of specialization, he fit triple my reward

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by BlessedNuel: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
Water don pass garri....where exactly is this generation decelerating to?

Insanity is now the order of the day

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Virgohills(m): 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
I will pretend I dint see what I saw
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by MansoryMX(m): 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
Gadafii:
dumb people

stupid generation

Very very stupid

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by GreaterFuture(m): 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
Hmmn, Which Nairalander Can I tattoo on my body now O... ?
Pls I need suggestions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by slawormiir: 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Fragility6: 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
See how trickish a human being can be? u dey wonder how dem tk convince eve to chop apple na so o.small small we go normalise gays

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by akeeng: 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
By the end of 2021, only very few of us will be left without Bob’s name/face tattooed on our bodies in this naija

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
Hahaha
After davido, e-money, don jazzy na bobrisky b d celebs wey dey give money pass to their fans...some like wizkid, burna boy u no fit see their one naira lailai

9 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Draught: 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
grin

The second guy ( apart from Bob) in the vid is straight up gay!

But hell what ever makes them happy.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by TeemahBeddings0: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
grin.

Bob toh risky.

Setting the wrong precedent always.

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by complexBoss12: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
mehn
this guy/girl neva know Nigerians, na you go tire.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Sunnydoo: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
Soul winning crusade ongoing.

May God save us from evil souls reapers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Risingblue008(m): 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
But our mumu suppose to don do,,,
Why we still dey mumu ourselves,,why?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Furckthemods: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
Am waiting to see what the rotten meat seller has to say

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by incogni2o: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
Clout Chasers

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Frenzyboy(m): 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
When will some people start having sense ?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) / Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out / Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.