Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:37 AM

Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) (32908 Views)

April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School / Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Traveling With 3 Fans To France For Her 34th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
Frenzyboy:
When will some people start having sense ?
The day u have money

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by KenModi(m): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nigerians and shortcut to making money enn!
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
Anything to make money legally is acceptable.

Na Davido and NOI I go draw oo
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by BanevsJoker(m): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
That tattoo looks like Gagool from King Solomon's Mines.
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Femijohn198: 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
now wey Apc don put everybody into hunger make me too draw bobrisky on my leg maybe the cross dresser go drop something.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Cachetdotng: 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
Cashapp grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by lexy2014: 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Make everybody kukuma go draw bobrisky na, e be like say e pay pass yahoo business

Tattooing of bobrisky go soon be like BBN audition.
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Mandela27: 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
These mofos are still sleeping on bicycles
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Amb1045(m): 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
we have a lot of dump people in this part of the world

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
When buhari wan draw Bob for ontop his brain?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Sijo01(f): 1:10pm On Mar 03, 2021
Smelling things angry
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by angelfallz(m): 1:10pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nigerians! many of you are quick to shout about corruption, but are slow to ask this man what he does for a living that enables him to be doing giveaway.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by nairalandankrah: 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
Chiminemine:
Why would he want to run for 3rd term? Is he mad? After the bad luck and sorrow he and his fellow a.p.c members have brought on this country?? He is mad...infact no A.P.C or P.DP for 2023.. let's try our luck with other parties.
You miss road ni?

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by blazepascal(m): 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
for bobrisky mind na bcus she/he get money

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by AMvanquish: 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
New trend, lazy mofos won't go and hustle. They want quick cash outs. In our days , the Orientation and yabbing you will get if you fall out of line. These days anything goes..
Let's see how long Bobby can keep this up.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by GeneralPula: 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
He/She is kinda kind..
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by DSC7: 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
Chiminemine:
Why would he want to run for 3rd term? Is he mad? After the bad luck and sorrow he and his fellow a.p.c members have brought on this country?? He is mad...infact no A.P.C or P.DP for 2023.. let's try our luck with other parties.

oga wetin happen nah?......

Bobrisky dey go 3rd term?.....

Never knew he is now our president......

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Obynopositive: 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
HE GO DON Bleep THEM FINISH.......... grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
Gadafii:
dumb people

stupid generation

Bobrisky's demonic cult is gathering momentum.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
Make I go tattoo Buhari and Nnamdi KANU for my body fast so that me too go cash out
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Agadaobo(m): 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
This tall guy dey like girl
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by tempusfugit: 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
Actually there's no need, we all know!!!
angelfallz:
Nigerians! many of you are quick to shout about corruption, but are slow to ask this man what he does for a living that enables him to be doing giveaway.
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Make everybody kukuma go draw bobrisky na, e be like say e pay pass yahoo business .

On my way now to tattoo parlor, i must follow cash out. I no fit carry last... say i de man? instead of drawing Bobrisky i will kukuma draw useless Jubril Al'sudanigrin

Hahahhahahhahahah

Only
God
Can

Judge
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by promise4wonders: 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
WATCCH AND DOWNLOAD FREE ONLINE MOVIES HERE https://sites.google.com/view/getfreemovies2021
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Starboytwo(m): 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Make everybody kukuma go draw bobrisky na, e be like say e pay pass yahoo business .

On my way now to tattoo parlor, i must follow cash out. I no fit carry lastgrin
erm, can someone use like biro to draw it, I needed money too... No way in hell I'm inking Bob Marley abi wetin be her name on my body.
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Jonah507(m): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
Chiminemine:

Oga wake up!

Day don break tey try !

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Divoc19(f): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
Bobrisky for this naija? They will run sheim dry grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by xrisdgreat(m): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
grin grin
Draei:
Lastest Top 3 cashout Nija strategies.

1.) Kidnapping
2.) Banditry
3.) Tattoo Bobrisky.
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
these girls are prostitutes na.
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
Chiminemine:

People are really losing sanity in this present Naija angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde / Don’t Take Me To Rehab - Majek Fashek Cries Out / Munachi Abii Celebrates Her Dog’s Pregnancy With A Puppy Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.