Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics (7067 Views)

Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims / North Food Blockage To South Is Hurting / Southern States Dismiss Blockade While North Food Traders Insist On Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Kebbiprince: 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
The information is on the screenshot as shared from Reno Omokri's page

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Kebbiprince: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
The south west must learn the hard way to respect those who feed them

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by pafra(m): 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
What is all this shout about food shortage.
As far as I am concern I did not experience it.

Cows and other food stuffs on ground can still last for two weeks.

Please if you experience this scarcity hit share but if not click like

77 Likes

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Arewa1stSon: 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ok
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by PlayerMeji: 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
It's only a fool that will undermine the effects of war but the truth is NO ONE TRIBE is independent of the other.

Yorubaland will not go desolate because of the Northern strike, that's impossible.

Modified
Abuja market women are selling one big yellow custard bucket of tomatoes at N300, so much vegetables are going to waste here in Abuja.
Onions that I bought today were like 12 medium sized ones for N150.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by ngadaAwo: 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
gbam

1 Like

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by AmbaliJ: 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
Reno the ibo asslicker. Nothing wey hin go talk wey go surprise pesin. He sucks ibos deeks for a living.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by DaddyRochie1642: 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Whatever you're smoking should be discarded as soon as possible

27 Likes

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by DaddyRochie1642: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
AmbaliJ:
Reno the ibo asslicker. Nothing wey hin go talk wey go surprise pesin. He sucks ibos deeks for a living.

Oga i want it to pepper you very well grin grin

26 Likes

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Nigeriadondie1: 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
embarassed
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Asgard13: 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
Reno thanks for reminding Yoruba that is North and southwest

Not North and Southern Nigeria

They’ve been stylishly involving south east n Niger delta minorities to fight their battles

Forgetting they’ve been mocking and abusing better south.

17 Likes

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
Lol. Omokri alway pushing Igbos forward to confront others and further alienate themselves in the process while carefully always shielding his own ethnic origin and people.

Who, other than a divisive bigot, can compare events between warring factions during a Civil War to a peace time situation where there is no official and government-sanctioned declaration of war?

I notice the hypocritical Omokri wants to codedly berate the Yorubas without even commenting on the absurdity and illegality of what the North is doing.

I am personally loving this. Just hope naive, 'liberal' and irritating Yorubas can now see, in 3D, what some of us have always argued which is that Yorubas should begin to be more insular and protectionist rather than continue naively and unrewardingly playing "accomodators" to the many ingrates around us.

I can only imagine where Yorubas would be now if we are as clannish, intolerant and protectionist in our land as Igbos and Northerners are in their region.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by charleff512(m): 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Have they ever distributed the food for free?
Mark my words the will soon count their losses.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by CodeTemplar: 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
The northern food blockage is a vague phrase to me. Anybody anywhere can refuse to sell his or her produce. What I see as the real blockage is that of border and forex. I can buy Tomatoes corned beaf, and vegetable oil from anywhere in the world once I have my money.

12 Likes

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by obidaddy: 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
May God punish the DeadVultureMeatBbqGrill proprietor and his lineage. It shall never be well with sycophants and those who without shame turn the truth on it head, because of mere morsel of bread.

If you know you're the one, do well to report me to the mods for another round of banning. Bastards!

1 Like

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Warripikine: 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
Asgard13:

They’ve been stylishly involving south east n Niger delta minorities to fight their battles

Words on marble bro...Cowards they are..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by jimyjames(m): 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
AmbaliJ:

He spoke nothing but the truth, history will never forget the evil that united your father's against the igbos, your father's tried to wipe us out , not just by placing a food blockade by land, sea and air your father's matched in their thousands to our home lands to kill us all, yet we survived now doing great things in Nigeria and globally

7 Likes

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by plessis: 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
I'm an Igbo man but tell reno that he is a useless man.

Him no get tribe?

Why is he always talking about the igbos?

We will show him and his useless party in 2023.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by CobraAnambra: 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
Reno is dumb. SE is landlocked, SW is not.
SW has access to both land and sea borders. SW is king.

-cobra

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by FSU: 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
CobraAnambra:
Reno is dumb. SE is landlocked, SW is not.
SW has access to both land and sea borders. SW is king.

-cobra

What has the sea access done for you so far?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by plessis: 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
Oshigun:
Lol. Omokri alway pushing Igbos forward to confront others and further alienate themselves in the process while carefully always shielding his own ethnic origin and people.

Who, other than a divisive bigot, can compare events between warring factions during a Civil War to a peace time situation where there is no official and government-sanctioned declaration of war?

I notice the hypocritical Omokri wants to codedly berate the Yorubas without even commenting on the absurdity and illegality of what the North is doing.

I am personally loving this. Just hope naive, 'liberal' and irritating Yorubas can now see, in 3D, what some of us have always argued which is that Yorubas should begin to be more insular and protectionist rather than continue naively and unrewardingly playing "accomodators" to the many ingrates around us.

I can only imagine where Yorubas would be now if we are as clannish, intolerant and protectionist in our land as Igbos and Northerners are in their region.

Reno might be a mischievous but he has a point.

Your Yoruba brothers were constantly flooding nairaland with pictures of starved kids who died during the biafran war.

5 Likes

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Rugaria: 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
pafra:
What is all this shout about food shortage.
As far as I am concern I did not experience it.

Cows and other food stuffs on ground can still last for two weeks.

Please if you experience this scarcity hit share but if not click like

It's biting! That's the fact.. Infact my sources are telling me that in certain places in the East, meat is slowly disappearing from the menu! Folks are going mainly with fish in some places. It's not surprising, I mean the economic policy in this country was calibrated to favour northern farmers post 1970. Dams and irrigations and all that! Since they have decided not to sell, which by the way is their right, folks should be agitating to be allowed to source their are beef elsewhere!

It perfectly makes sense! Boycotting beef altogether doesn't make sense.. It's an essential.. Fulanis didn't invent beef! We are in ECOWAS, there should be freedom of goods, humans and services and all that. We can buy from Ghana, Burkina Faso etc. Or from Argentina and Australia them... It's called trading. It's a question of buying goods with my money! The government can not stop me from importing, while also supporting Herdsmen who have refused to sell. That's unacceptable..

2 Likes

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by theenchanter: 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
Kebbiprince:
who feeds the SW? Are the food items shipped on a daily basis to d SW free of charge? It's a buyer and seller relationship, if u decide not to sell again, the buyer will seek for sellers elsewhere.

E be like una no study economics for that place. Las las , na una go suffer am pass.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by jimyjames(m): 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
Oshigun:

My friend shut up, he spoke nothing but the truth, to think awolowo visited ojukwu and pledged neutrality ,only for him to go back and pressured Gowon to do everything possible to keep the igbos from breaking away from Nigeria, he was the one that adviced Gowon to place a blockade on igbos

9 Likes

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by cheruv: 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
AmbaliJ:
And igbo deeks never fail in cumming cheesy
Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by plessis: 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
[s]
Asgard13:

[/s]

Fulani barbarian, we will chase you cowfuckers back to the desert where you belong.

10 Likes

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by jimyjames(m): 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
plessis:

Him no get tribe?

Who are the we? Shut up afonja, history is meant to be remembered we know how hard Nigeria tried to destroy that history of the evil they did to igbos, thank God for Internet it will never be forgotten

7 Likes

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by jimyjames(m): 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
plessis:

Him no get tribe?

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
jimyjames:

My friend shut up, he spoke nothing but the truth, to think awolowo visited ojukwu and pledged neutrality ,only for him to go back and pressured Gowon to do everything possible to keep the igbos from breaking away from Nigeria, he was the one that adviced Gowon to place a blockade on igbos

Butt hurt nigga, go and wake up Awolowo and ojukwu then so we can interview both to get their version of events.

Pathetic, mentally weak and intellectually lazy people who wants to remain in the past forever.

7 Likes

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by jimyjames(m): 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
Oshigun:

Butt hurt nigga, go and wake up Awolowo and ojukwu then so we can interview both to get their version of events.

Pathetic, mentally weak and intellectually lazy people who wants to remain in the past forever.

well of all the evils your father's did to us, our forgiven spirit ingenuity , hardwork has helped us bounce back to the top

f*ck awolowo may he continue to burn in hell if there is truly one out there

4 Likes

Re: North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics by plessis: 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
jimyjames:

Who are the we? Shut up afonja, history is meant to be remembered we know how hard Nigeria tried to destroy that history of the evil they did to igbos, thank God for Internet it will never be forgotten

So, anybody who has a conflicting opinion is an afonja?

Onyeara dika gi.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anybody who believes that I would leave PDP Is Sleeping – Gov. Umahi / Malnutrition Worsens In Nigeria Despite Govt, Private Sector Efforts — Report / Nigeria's Former Speaker Join People's Trust, Endorses Hashim For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.