Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,868 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

For Those With Huge Lips,also Check If U Can Help, pics!!! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / For Those With Huge Lips,also Check If U Can Help, pics!!! (4636 Views)

40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) / Lady With Huge Fibroid Gives Birth To Twin Girls After 6 Years Of Waiting / Baby Born With Huge Head Tumour In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those With Huge Lips,also Check If U Can Help, pics!!! by Sailorsoldier1: 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
Zzor:
Let's see a picture of you showing your lips.Never be ashamed of any part of your body,I was once bullied with what makes me outstanding today in a crowd,so don't be too hard on yourself
is it ur backside?
Re: For Those With Huge Lips,also Check If U Can Help, pics!!! by labelle123(f): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
Make I no talk
Re: For Those With Huge Lips,also Check If U Can Help, pics!!! by slam7000(m): 6:23am On Mar 04, 2021
Emmanuel224:
so I've been wanting to go for lip reduction surgery, I've been scared.. no not scared I've not been bold enough to go for it, though it makes me feel less of a person and when I look at my childhood picture my lip was normal, and this shit makes me angry. I always try to hide my face in public bcus pple always laugh at me and I can't stand it,my upper lip is almost touching my nose for f*sks sake . so is there a natural I can shrink my lip, I'll drop pics later if u wanna c it...... peace

We are in Covid period. No one will look at your lips if you wear face masks in public places. Get a face covering on while you figure out how to deal with your lips.
Re: For Those With Huge Lips,also Check If U Can Help, pics!!! by Emmanuel224(m): 6:32am On Mar 04, 2021
Superpower:
You want to reduce the same lip people pay for lip injection to get
i thought Abt it bt I just want to reduce it a little
Re: For Those With Huge Lips,also Check If U Can Help, pics!!! by femi4: 6:32am On Mar 04, 2021
Zzor:
Let's see a picture of you showing your lips.Never be ashamed of any part of your body,I was once bullied with what makes me outstanding today in a crowd,so don't be too hard on yourself
And what's that... wetin you dey hode
Re: For Those With Huge Lips,also Check If U Can Help, pics!!! by Emmanuel224(m): 6:32am On Mar 04, 2021
Kingdemu:
Op your own reach this one?
almost
Re: For Those With Huge Lips,also Check If U Can Help, pics!!! by Curvinus(m): 6:34am On Mar 04, 2021
Drop your pics lets see. Sometimes it could be a case of maloclusion thats pushing your lips out of place, in which case you would need to see an orthodontist.
Re: For Those With Huge Lips,also Check If U Can Help, pics!!! by Emmanuel224(m): 6:58am On Mar 04, 2021
Curvinus:
Drop your pics lets see. Sometimes it could be a case of maloclusion thats pushing your lips out of place, in which case you would need to see an orthodontist.

Re: For Those With Huge Lips,also Check If U Can Help, pics!!! by Emmanuel224(m): 7:05am On Mar 04, 2021
Catfishing:
Can u lick punna undecided come lick mine wink shocked shocked shocked shocked
I yaff repent
Re: For Those With Huge Lips,also Check If U Can Help, pics!!! by Kingdemu: 7:29am On Mar 04, 2021
[quote author=Emmanuel224 post=99589872][/quote]Your case might be psychological bro. From what I can see in this pic there is nothing extra ordinary about your lips. Mine is even bigger and I dey live life normally dey rock my world dey go.
Re: For Those With Huge Lips,also Check If U Can Help, pics!!! by EricSmallz(m): 9:06am On Mar 04, 2021
OP use your Nose mask always.
Nobody will notice you lips
Re: For Those With Huge Lips,also Check If U Can Help, pics!!! by sunshineV(f): 9:44am On Mar 04, 2021
ILovebigyansh:

Where the lips i no dey see am grin grin grin
Maybe dey born d guy for leap year
u be mad man grin

1 Like

Re: For Those With Huge Lips,also Check If U Can Help, pics!!! by mhktaryan: 11:21am On Mar 04, 2021
Your own no reach yahaya bello own
Re: For Those With Huge Lips,also Check If U Can Help, pics!!! by Curvinus(m): 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
[quote author=Emmanuel224 post=99589872][/quote]
This is normal African (Negroid) features. Stop worrying yourself.

The retention of the scimian shelf in niggers or Africans most time causes the lips to protrude outwards. Since you cannot get rid of the scimian vestige, which the bone between your nose and inscissors, getting a lip job would just mess things up.

My advise is to leave things the way they are. You also have other nice facial features that enhance your looks like symetry, good eye area, a strong chin and good nose as well.

What you need now is to find a way to keep greasing your pocket.
Re: For Those With Huge Lips,also Check If U Can Help, pics!!! by opribo(m): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
Amechi , lai, mr. marcaroni, etc
Re: For Those With Huge Lips,also Check If U Can Help, pics!!! by Emmanuel224(m): 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
Curvinus:

This is normal African (Negroid) features. Stop worrying yourself.

The retention of the scimian shelf in niggers or Africans most time causes the lips to protrude outwards. Since you cannot get rid of the scimian vestige, which the bone between your nose and inscissors, getting a lip job would just mess things up.

My advise is to leave things the way they are. You also have other nice facial features that enhance your looks like symetry, good eye area, a strong chin and good nose as well.

What you need now is to find a way to keep greasing your pocket.
r u a doctor?
Re: For Those With Huge Lips,also Check If U Can Help, pics!!! by David83764: 9:18am On Oct 24, 2022
Emmanuel224:
so I've been wanting to go for lip reduction surgery, I've been scared.. no not scared I've not been bold enough to go for it, though it makes me feel less of a person and when I look at my childhood picture my lip was normal, and this shit makes me angry. I always try to hide my face in public bcus pple always laugh at me and I can't stand it,my upper lip is almost touching my nose for f*sks sake . so is there a natural I can shrink my lip, I'll drop pics later if u wanna c it...... peace

Have you done the surgery?
Re: For Those With Huge Lips,also Check If U Can Help, pics!!! by Emmanuel224(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
David83764:

Have you done the surgery?
I later didn't, bt still having it in mind though
Re: For Those With Huge Lips,also Check If U Can Help, pics!!! by David83764: 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
Emmanuel224:
I later didn't, bt still having it in mind though
I also have a fat lips I wanna get rid off, I contacted a doctor from Lagos and they said they offer the service
But the consultant fee alone is something else
I'll like to connect with you bro, pls chat me on Whatsapp **********, we have lot to talk
Re: For Those With Huge Lips,also Check If U Can Help, pics!!! by Emmanuel224(m): 9:26am On Nov 11, 2022
David83764:

I also have a fat lips I wanna get rid off, I contacted a doctor from Lagos and they said they offer the service
But the consultant fee alone is something else
I'll like to connect with you bro, pls chat me on Whatsapp 08089499455, we have lot to talk
added

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi To Handover Medical Diagnostic Centre To NSIA For Oncology Services / Longrich Alkaline Cup gives you clean water every time / New Viral Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.