Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Collection Of Certificates On Behalf Of Someone Residing Outside Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Collection Of Certificates On Behalf Of Someone Residing Outside Nigeria (536 Views)

Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) / Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job / Why You Should Not Laminate Certificates And Other Vital Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collection Of Certificates On Behalf Of Someone Residing Outside Nigeria by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
Hello All, please I have misplaced my GCE result slip and I need it for an application for a job that requires it must be included for the application. So I asked someone back home and the person sent me this list. Please I would like to find out if WAEC offices have this document on their notice board for "COLLECTION OF CERTIFICATES ON BEHALF OF CANDIDATES RESIDING OUTSIDE NIGERIA"
I cannot understand why they need "MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE IF MARRIED" etc?
Did the person send me fake requirements in the photo? I'm residing outside Nigeria at present so I cannot verify this myself.

I have now head directly from WAEC. The requirments the person sent me is not 100% correct.
Re: Collection Of Certificates On Behalf Of Someone Residing Outside Nigeria by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
Hey! I'll suggest that you send WAEC a mail to make enquiries... If you've gone that route and it didn't work, you can reach out to any of your connection on LinkedIn who works there to ask. All the best.
Re: Collection Of Certificates On Behalf Of Someone Residing Outside Nigeria by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
KemLaughs:
Hey! I'll suggest that you send WAEC a mail to make enquiries... If you've gone that route and it didn't work, you can reach out to any of your connection on LinkedIn who works there to ask. All the best.

Thanks for your suggestion. I have sent WAEC an email, still waiting for their reply and I thought there must be at least one person on this forum that must have recently been to a WAEC office who can help verify this.
Re: Collection Of Certificates On Behalf Of Someone Residing Outside Nigeria by Gbengageorge: 11:55am On Mar 08, 2021
I went to their HQ office in Yaba. I didn't see that. I will go there anytime from now.

ThePlainTruth:

Thanks for your suggestion. I have sent WAEC an email, still waiting for their reply and I thought there must be at least one person on this forum that must have recently been to a WAEC office who can help verify this.  
Re: Collection Of Certificates On Behalf Of Someone Residing Outside Nigeria by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
Gbengageorge:
I went to their HQ office in Yaba. I didn't see that. I will go there anytime from now.

Thanks for your help
Re: Collection Of Certificates On Behalf Of Someone Residing Outside Nigeria by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 03, 2021
Have to sorted this? Saw this on LinkedIn and thought to share
ThePlainTruth:
Hello All, please I have misplaced my GCE result slip and I need it for an application for a job that requires it must be included for the application. So I asked someone back home and the person sent me this list. Please I would like to find out if WAEC offices have this document on their notice board for "COLLECTION OF CERTIFICATES ON BEHALF OF CANDIDATES RESIDING OUTSIDE NIGERIA"
I cannot understand why they need "MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE IF MARRIED" etc?
Did the person send me fake requirements in the photo? I'm residing outside Nigeria at present so I cannot verify this myself.

I have now head directly from WAEC. The requirments the person sent me is 100% correct.

Re: Collection Of Certificates On Behalf Of Someone Residing Outside Nigeria by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 03, 2021
KemLaughs:
Have [you] sorted this? Saw this on LinkedIn and thought to share

Thanks alot. I have now heard directly from WAEC and they have told me that what the person sent was not 100% correct. See photo of the email l got from WAEC.

Re: Collection Of Certificates On Behalf Of Someone Residing Outside Nigeria by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 03, 2021
KemLaughs:
Have [you] sorted this? Saw this on LinkedIn and thought to share

Thanks alot. I have now heard directly from WAEC and they have told me that what the person sent is was not 100% correct. See photo of the email l got from WAEC.

Re: Collection Of Certificates On Behalf Of Someone Residing Outside Nigeria by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
Thank God. Cheers!
ThePlainTruth:

Thanks alot. I have now heard directly from WAEC and they have told me that what the person sent is was not 100% correct. See photo of the email l got from WAEC.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy: / Superbrandz Nig Ltd / Vacancies For Driver's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.