Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Food Dealers Agree To Lift Ban On Supply To South - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Food Dealers Agree To Lift Ban On Supply To South (24747 Views)

FG Gives Condition To Lift Ban On Twitter / Femi Fani Kayode (FFK), Yahaya Bello Meet As Food Dealers Agree To End Strike / Documents Vindicate Akpabio on Supply of Dialysis Machine to Akwa Ibom Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Dealers Agree To Lift Ban On Supply To South by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nerro042:

Not like i want to sound insensitive, but we have hundreds of monikers on nairaland which impersonates ibo guys too. It's trolling dude lighten up
In a country like Nigeria? Keep it up, when shyt hits the fan everybody go count their loss. Enough said
Re: Food Dealers Agree To Lift Ban On Supply To South by dollytino4real(f): 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
who go beg dem?
Re: Food Dealers Agree To Lift Ban On Supply To South by Crayfish09: 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Ok.

When you punish people because they fully depend on you, you are teaching them how to live without you.

And what do those chickens eat, sir?

Just go to Kogi state and bow to Yahaya Bello for saving you from an imminent famine. 2 months of strike, and you'd start buying that precious chicken at #20,000 per head.
Re: Food Dealers Agree To Lift Ban On Supply To South by Sleekfingers: 12:31am On Mar 04, 2021
[quote author=dre11 post=99572424]

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-food-dealers-agree-to-lift-ban-on-supply-to-south[/quote....

Na thunder go fire them for lifting the ban......na dem go lose pass.....we the south are the ones buying their cattles and farm produce......how many can niger, chad, mali fit buy......yeye people.....dem for chop their cow meat and tomatoes tire........and least dem go use am to feed the almajiris

This should be a wake up call for all southern states......
Re: Food Dealers Agree To Lift Ban On Supply To South by 1manuel(m): 4:24am On Mar 04, 2021
Incognito403:

Please leave those naive teenagers to continue ranting.

Real bread winners know the impact of such boycott.

It's plain ignorance to say southern Nigeria can feed itself. How?

We have a forest vegetation, there's a limit to how much of our land can be used for farming.

Most of us are into white collar jobs, only very few are into agriculture.

And most importantly, majority of our agriculture is cash crop; cocoa, kolanut, cashew etc not whole food.

As for meat. We all know that chicken and fish are only for supporting beef at home and in occasions.

Without beef, all the chicken in SW can't feed Lagos alone. Do you not see that we even import frozen foods to supplement the supply of chicken ? That's even when beef was present. I swear, if this boycott continues for just two weeks, some people will start eating lizards.

Our diversity should push us to compliment one another. But no, greed and foolishness is pushing people to a foolish supremacy battle that characterizes the animal kingdom.

Typical NIG.GER attitude.

Read about "nigger moments" on google, you'll see just how foolish you've been for supporting this rubbish.

I first heard that word on boondocks..... Never knew nigger moment was really a thing
Re: Food Dealers Agree To Lift Ban On Supply To South by olatade(m): 6:16am On Mar 04, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

One nigaria my son "Ola" Tell your brothers to be good boys and never bite the hand that feed and rule them.

Next time we are going to starve you people to your bones. I hope I made sense.

K
Re: Food Dealers Agree To Lift Ban On Supply To South by Jacoben: 9:20am On Mar 04, 2021
i didn't even notice there was food scarcity, rubbish
Re: Food Dealers Agree To Lift Ban On Supply To South by owunabastard: 9:57am On Mar 04, 2021
Is it because the protest from Sunday Ogboho and Gani Adams will start today, that you guys quickly call off the strike.
Crayfish09:

And what do those chickens eat, sir?

Just go to Kogi state and bow to Yahaya Bello for saving you from an imminent famine. 2 months of strike, and you'd start buying that precious chicken at #20,000 per head.
Re: Food Dealers Agree To Lift Ban On Supply To South by Crayfish09: 10:00am On Mar 04, 2021
owunabastard:
Is it because the protest from Sunday Ogboho and Gani Adams will start today, that you guys quickly call off the strike.

What protest?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency / Who Is The Presidency? –Reuben Abati / Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.