Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) (25167 Views)

Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video / Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items / Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2021
Update From . COM

A 20-year-old man identified as Ternenge Ayankaa Lab was stripped naked and publicly disgraced after he was accused of stealing chicken in Benue state, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The incident happened at Ugyie community in Vandeikya Local Government Area of the state on Tuesday, March 2.

The mob action has been widely condemned by members of the community on Facebook. One Labe Joyce said the young man didn't deserve the public disgrace for stealing only chicken.

"He stole only chicken and you people are disgracing him like this, please don't get me wrong I'm not saying what he did is good but you people should please temper justice with mercy" she wrote.

Veronica Gwabi: "There are thieves among this gathering but because they are not caught. Don't take laws into your hands hand him over to the right authorities. Why strip him naked."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1181826758931913&id=100013137992629

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by RainOnMe: 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
Too bad

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
He stole only chicken and you people are disgracing him like this, please don't get me wrong I'm not saying what he did is good but you people should please temper justice with mercy

End of Thread!!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by femijay8271(m): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
undecided so u wan tell me say mamababaq no see chicken roast again for Benue abi?

His Darling Daddy must not see this ooo tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Bayaar02(m): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
Good for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
Just Chicken that we used to steal every night in my hostel when I was in school na hin den dey disgrace this guy for ?

17 Likes

Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
Make them no Lynch am sha

3 Likes

Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
Keshinr0:
Make them no Lynch am sha
That is our prayers too.
Cos there are some wicked animals across this nation, that human lives have no meaning to them.

Below was the one that just happened few hours ago also in another part of this country cry

According to reports on Facebook, the young man allegedly stole money from a market woman while another witness said he stole some wrappers belonging to the woman.
What happens to handing him over to the Police force?
They actually burnt a human being because of an amount less than 5 dollars

Wickedness everywhere.
Dem go meet dem own for front.

Silvershadow81:
Am not surprised at all. I have been to those part of the state, those people behave like animals, very backward and primitive.
Point any state in the south that this brutal killing have not happened before.
Point out any state in the south or all over the country that we don't have some people behaving like animals (that is even an insult to the animal kingdom!).
That is our problem with some people/hypocrites on this forum : HYPOCRISY, they will always hide from the truth, only good in accusing others of the same thing they are guilty of.

SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE

In remembrance of the 4 students of University of Port Harcourt burnt to ashes few years ago.
We only hope that all the animals involved in their killings are living a miserable life now.
RIP guys.....

Patrioticman007:

.man to man, that aluu killings was an act by devils tribes men
You can say that again.
They just wasted those boys life for nothing.
And to make it worse, no one was arrested at all or made to pay for the horrible crime.
There was a country.

driy65:
Please take down this aluu 4 picture
We were just about to.
Done.
Thanks!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Elvis2kay: 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
Awon oloshi! But your politicians wey dey steal your money anytime they see them,they say "welldone sir " with respect.. who will save NEGRO mentality?

2 Likes

Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Immortaltunez: 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
I no dey pity thieves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
Where is the danm chicken grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Ombre(m): 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
Benueeee
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Virus99: 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
Look at all those guys posing behind him they will do worse at the slightest opportunity angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
Eya,hunger in the land
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by bigdammyj: 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
Noted
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Authoreety: 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
Na wa.... Stealing is bad and terrible
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
But they literally worship their politicians and traditional leaders that steal millions.

Who are we deceiving
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by captainamiedi1: 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
Na who them catch be thief. Those guys standing can swear them never thief once?? One day na one day

3 Likes

Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
GOOD!! I DETEST BAD HABITS.

HIT THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE TO GET 200# AIRTIME
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
Na so e dey start,from chichen to something else
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by DoctorDree(m): 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
Virus99:
Look at those all guys posing behind him they will do worse at the slightest opportunity angry
You are 100% right!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Chiminemine(m): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
Virus99:
Look at those all guys posing behind him they will do worse at the slightest opportunity angry
:p)
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Meekmind(m): 5:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
Stripped naked for stealing chicken while the real thieves resides in Aso rock...

Person wey steal chicken una no know say na hunger catch am?

Una no know where to channel una anger & frustrations on?

Who do Nigerians this thing?
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 5:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
Rule one of council of thieves, states never get caught.
Rule two never steal from the thieves for they will lead the mob in disgracing & killing you, so that you won't reveal their identities.
The chicken theive failed rule two, for from the images seen, those guys are also thieves.
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by YorubaPrince: 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
cool
Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Chiminemine(m): 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
femijay8271:
undecided so u wan tell me say mamababaq no see chicken roast again for Benue abi?

His Darling Daddy must not see this ooo tongue
tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) by Chiminemine(m): 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother And Son Arrested For Killing Their Neighbor In Ogun (Photo) / Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS / Burial Photos Of Ope Bademosi Who Was Murdered By His Togolese Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.